|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker of "My Vagina was a Village" describe her vagina as before the war?
(a) A heart.
(b) A safety net.
(c) A harbor.
(d) A wet water village.
2. In what century were orgasmic women said to have medical problems in the United States?
3. Which of the following objects were not used to rape women in war zones, according to "My Vagina was a Village"?
(c) Broom handles.
4. What does the author say the root causes of violence against women are, in the Introduction?
5. What is the main subject matter of the monologue discussing a girl being slapped by her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the speaker of "The Vagina Monologue" describe her first real orgasm?
2. How does the speaker of "My Angry Vagina" speak in the monologue?
3. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" name her vagina?
4. How does the speaker of "The Vagina Workshop" describe her orgasms before the workshop?
5. What does a woman's boyfriend help her to do in regards to her vagina in "Because He Liked to Look at It"?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)