|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" find inspiration from when naming her vagina?
(a) Her mom.
(b) A babysitter.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her brother.
2. What do many of the reactions share in "...My Mother Slapped Me" comment on?
(a) Their fathers.
(b) Their sisters.
(c) Their friends.
(d) Their mothers.
3. What does the movement created by the author aim to raise awareness of and bring an end to?
(a) The spread of AIDS.
(b) Violence against women.
(c) Genocide in Africa.
4. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say about how she felt when naming her vagina?
(a) That it was maddening.
(b) That it was difficult.
(c) That is was sad.
(d) That it was fun.
5. What kind of western religions does the author say recreates the shape of female organs in their architecture?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the speaker of "...My Mother Slapped Me" say began to emerge from other women around her?
2. What idea does the workshop discussed in "The Vagina Workshop" want women to go towards?
3. What year did the war discussed in the introductions to "My Vagina was a Village" take place?
4. What does the speaker of "Reclaiming Cunt" do to the word itself to renounce its vulgarity?
5. Which of the following words was not used to describe the first lesbian experience of the speaker of "The Little Coochi Snorcher that Could"?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)