|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Apart from having their clitorises removed, what does a newspaper article say was also a common surgery involved in genital mutilation?
(a) Placing a metal plate in them.
(b) Placing a chastity belt on them.
(c) Tying their tubes.
(d) Sewing their vagina shut.
2. Which of the following objects were not used to rape women in war zones, according to "My Vagina was a Village"?
(a) Broom handles.
3. What was the purpose of removing the clitoris in the United States, when it was still performed?
(a) To prevent pregnancy.
(b) To cure masturbation.
(c) To cure rape.
(d) To punish women.
4. What is the first question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
(a) "If your vagina could talk, what would it say".
(b) "What does a vagina smell like".
(c) "If your vagina had a name, what would it be".
(d) "If your vagina got dressed, what would it wear".
5. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say is the main attraction she has for women?
(a) Their looks.
(b) Their hair.
(c) The way they smell.
(d) Their moaning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" hold?
2. What does the author describe at the beginning of the introductions to "My Vagina was a Village" that impacted her greatly?
3. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the first question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
4. How does the speaker of "The Flood" say she feels after discussing her private parts?
5. What does the last interview shown in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say the author needed to address about the vagina?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)