|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker of "My Angry Vagina" say she doesn't want her vagina to be anymore?
2. How are the side effects to the invasive genital surgeries performed on many women described?
(b) Harmful but able to heal.
(c) Pain free.
(d) Painful and life threatening.
3. What sign does the speaker of "The Flood" say she wishes she could hang on her privates?
(a) "Keep Out".
(b) "Closed Due to Flooding".
(d) "No Entry".
4. Where was the author shocked to discover many rapes taking place in the introductions to "My Vagina was a Village"?
(c) The United States.
5. What does the speaker of "The Flood" say brought on her first experience with a flood?
(a) Her first sexual experience.
(b) Her first date.
(c) Her first period.
(d) An intense kiss with a boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the procedure that removes the clitoris?
2. What profession does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" hold?
3. What does the author say it is difficult for a woman to actually do in regards to her vagina in the opening comments before the play?
4. In what year was the last clitoris removal performed in the United States?
5. What is the second question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)