Quiz: Part 7
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the name of the headpiece worn by Muslim women, discussed in the play?
2. How would the speaker of "The Beat the Girl out of my Boy...or so the Tried" be described?
a) A man.
b) A woman.
c) A transgender.
d) A rape victim.
3. How long does the speaker's husband in "Crooked Braid" leave home while his hair grows back?
a) A year.
b) 3 years.
c) 2 years.
d) 6 months.
4. Which of the following adjectives is not used when describing the thought of wearing a Muslim headpiece?
5. What country are the "comfort...
This section contains 372 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)