1. Who is the author of the book?
(a) Eve Ensler.
(b) Betty Friedan.
(c) Agnes Parelyo.
(d) Gloria Steinem.
2. What anniversary does the book celebrate for the Vagina Monologue's original publication?
3. For what type of venue was the Vagina Monologues originally written?
(b) Street performances.
(c) Stage production.
(d) College students.
4. In what state was the Vagina Monologues originally presented?
(a) New York.
5. In what city was the Vagina Monologues originally presented?
(a) New York City.
(b) Los Angeles.
6. What is the name of the global movement created by the author to create awareness for women?
7. What does the movement created by the author aim to raise awareness of and bring an end to?
(b) Violence against women.
(c) Genocide in Africa.
(d) The spread of AIDS.
8. What does the author say triggered change in the view of women across the world?
(d) Informational pamphlets.
This section contains 4,526 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)