|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
2. These stories will often force the child to face what kind of crises?
3. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
(a) A vivid imagination.
(b) Valuable learning experiences.
4. What is the first story referred to by the Brothers Grimm?
(a) Fisherman and the Jinny.
(b) Jack and the Beanstalk.
(c) Hansel and Gretel.
(d) Queen Bee.
5. What number is significant in fairy tales?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does this phase begin to fade away?
2. In the case of the girl, what generally ends up happening to the father?
3. What types of issues are most often addressed in fairy tales?
4. Name one fairy tale in which this number is present.
5. Regardless of the gender the entire complex really revolves around which of the following?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)