|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous character has been studied by psychologists and psychiatrists?
(d) Big bad wolf.
2. What is the first story referred to by the Brothers Grimm?
(a) Jack and the Beanstalk.
(b) Queen Bee.
(c) Fisherman and the Jinny.
(d) Hansel and Gretel.
3. Who lives at the particular dwelling?
(a) Fairy godmother.
4. One character exhibits which of the following?
5. Which part of the mind is not fed by fairy tales?
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does the little girl relate to her mother?
2. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
3. What enchanted musical instrument belongs to the ogre and is stolen by Jack?
4. In the case of the girl, what generally ends up happening to the father?
5. Myths tend to focus on which of the following?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)