|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is common for very different personalities to be present in what?
(c) Main characters.
2. What is the first story referred to by the Brothers Grimm?
(a) Queen Bee.
(b) Fisherman and the Jinny.
(c) Hansel and Gretel.
(d) Jack and the Beanstalk.
3. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
4. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
5. What food is related to this particular fairy tale?
Short Answer Questions
1. As a result, the child may feel no need to share in:
2. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
3. In the case of the boy, his goal is to get what from his mother?
4. A child might believe that his life is filled with what?
5. In the story, what is the underlying issue between Jack and his father?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)