|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the villain in the first story?
2. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
3. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
(a) English and French.
(b) Swedish and English.
(c) French and African.
(d) Danish and Norse.
4. A child might believe that his life is filled with what?
5. According to this section of the text, some cultures have done what to fairy tales?
(a) Simplified them.
(b) Restructured them.
(c) Changed the morals involved.
(d) Outlawed them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
2. Who speaks to the fisherman?
3. What is another word that means the same as kind?
4. Some parents and teachers have not allowed children access to fairy tales because they are _________________.
5. The downside of that personality may equate which of the following to a child?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)