|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
(a) French and African.
(b) Swedish and English.
(c) English and French.
(d) Danish and Norse.
2. What famous writer is referred to in regards to the structure of fairy tales?
3. The mother may be portrayed as what?
4. Many people believe that the reference is purely _________________.
5. Where is Jack sent with the family cow?
(a) Neighbor's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Children are most likely to express these new feelings in what way?
2. One character exhibits which of the following?
3. An adult may take a childhood fairy tale and turn it into what?
4. In one version, what happens to Red and the grandmother?
5. Myths tend to focus on which of the following?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)