|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In one version, what happens to Red and the grandmother?
(a) Call for help.
(c) They escape.
(d) Fight off the wolf.
2. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
(a) A vivid imagination.
(d) Valuable learning experiences.
3. What is the underlying main topic of the story involving Jack?
(a) Common Sense.
4. What was the original name of Little Red Riding Hood?
(a) The Little Red Headed Girl.
(b) Little Red Cap.
(c) The Wolf and the Grandmother.
(d) The Girl in the Woods.
5. Separation may also cause what kind of emotions in a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the case of the boy, his goal is to get what from his mother?
2. What is another word that means the same as kind?
3. What animal had more sense than the main character(s) in the story?
4. Who supposedly wrote the original version of the story?
5. One character exhibits which of the following?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)