|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The downside of that personality may equate which of the following to a child?
2. An adult may take a childhood fairy tale and turn it into what?
3. Fairy tales may help a child to learn about dealing with what kind of treatment?
4. One objection to fairy tales is that they are not ____________.
(c) Well defined.
5. As a result, the child may feel no need to share in:
(a) Family functions.
(d) Social situations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of the mind is not fed by fairy tales?
2. Some parents and teachers have not allowed children access to fairy tales because they are _________________.
3. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
4. Who speaks to the fisherman?
5. Who often comes out as the person in the best light according to the complex?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)