|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the case of the boy, his goal is to get what from his mother?
2. What psychological implications are presented in this story?
3. What is the underlying main topic of the story involving Jack?
(b) Common Sense.
4. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
(c) A benevolent force.
(d) A monster.
5. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stories may also help children deal with what kind of family situation?
2. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
3. A child is unable to understand _________________.
4. Who speaks to the fisherman?
5. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)