|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous writer is referred to in regards to the structure of fairy tales?
2. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
(c) Magic stories.
3. What is expected of the mother in this situation?
4. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
(b) A benevolent force.
(c) A monster.
5. As a result, the child may feel no need to share in:
(b) Social situations.
(c) Family functions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of the mind is not fed by fairy tales?
2. What item is give to the Queen at the end of the story?
3. In the example, where does the child live?
4. What type of material was used to make Red's hood?
5. According to this section of the text, some cultures have done what to fairy tales?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)