|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The downside of that personality may equate which of the following to a child?
2. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
3. The author states that learning how to integrate personalities is ______ to a child.
4. The complex really revolves around which of the following?
5. What famous character has been studied by psychologists and psychiatrists?
(d) Big bad wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Children are most likely to express these new feelings in what way?
2. The mind of a child is not set up to understand what?
3. It is common for very different personalities to be present in what?
4. Who often comes out as the person in the best light according to the complex?
5. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)