|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a general rule, every child believes in ______ on some level.
(b) Happy endings.
2. A child might believe that his life is filled with what?
3. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
4. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
5. Snow White's step-mother is jealous of what about Snow White?
(a) Relationship with her father.
(b) Snow white complexion.
(c) Royal title.
Short Answer Questions
1. When faced with ambivalence, a child must learn to understand which emotion is the most:
2. What was the original name of Little Red Riding Hood?
3. What activity causes the Queen to die?
4. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
5. In the story, what is the underlying issue between Jack and his father?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)