|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
2. What fairy tale character was the writer's favorite?
(a) Red Riding Hood.
(b) Sleeping Beauty.
3. What is another word that means the same as kind?
4. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
5. Stories may also help children deal with what kind of family situation?
(d) Sibling rivalry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first story referred to by the Brothers Grimm?
2. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
3. As a result, the child may feel no need to share in:
4. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
5. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)