|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not offered to the fisherman?
(a) Three wishes.
(b) A new boat.
(d) Safe way home.
2. The child must resign the story so s/he can go where?
3. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
(c) Magic stories.
4. In one version, what happens to Red and the grandmother?
(a) They escape.
(b) Call for help.
(d) Fight off the wolf.
5. In ancient times, stories were often fashioned from tales regarding _________________.
(a) Religious figures.
(b) Talking animals.
(c) Gods and goddesses.
(d) Strange creatures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
2. What is the first item offered to Jack in exchange for the cow?
3. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
4. Who supposedly wrote the original version of the story?
5. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)