|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a result, the child may feel no need to share in:
(b) Social situations.
(c) Family functions.
2. As a general rule, every child believes in ______ on some level.
(a) Happy endings.
3. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
4. Bettelheim believes that the moral in the early version is ________.
5. What psychological implications are presented in this story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
2. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
3. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
4. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
5. A child is unable to understand _________________.
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)