|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
2. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
3. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
(a) A monster.
(d) A benevolent force.
4. Because of this belief the fairy tales may create what kind of behaviors?
5. At what age does this phase begin to fade away?
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does the little girl relate to her mother?
2. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
3. Stories may also help children deal with what kind of family situation?
4. What animal is seen at the ogre's house and thought to be most valuable?
5. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)