|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
2. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
3. The father may be portrayed as what?
4. Who is the villain in the first story?
5. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
(a) Valuable learning experiences.
(d) A vivid imagination.
Short Answer Questions
1. Separation may also cause what kind of emotions in a child?
2. Name one fairy tale in which this number is present.
3. What is not offered to the fisherman?
4. What story does the little girl relate to her mother?
5. The child learns how to separate what two aspects of the personality?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)