|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bettelheim states that the forest represents what in the story?
2. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
3. What philosophical and religious event also happens in that version?
4. What causes the Wicked Queen's downfall at the end of the story?
5. Separation may also cause what kind of emotions in a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
2. The youngest sibling may be portrayed as what?
3. When faced with ambivalence, a child must learn to understand which emotion is the most:
4. In the end, what did the characters take as a prize?
5. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)