|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
2. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
3. What causes the Wicked Queen's downfall at the end of the story?
4. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
5. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age do fairy tales begin to have real meaning for a child?
2. In the story, what is the underlying issue between Jack and his father?
3. These stories will often force the child to face what kind of crises?
4. The mother may be portrayed as what?
5. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)