|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
(d) Oral tradition.
2. The mother may be portrayed as what?
3. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
4. Separation from one's family helps a child to develop which trait?
(b) Social skills.
5. What is the original title of Jack and the Beanstalk?
(a) Jack and His Bargains.
(b) The Boy and the Magic Beans.
(c) The Ogre and the Beanstalk.
(d) Jack and the Golden Goose.
Short Answer Questions
1. A child might believe that his life is filled with what?
2. What psychological implications are presented in this story?
3. What is expected of the mother in this situation?
4. What type of shelter presented itself to the characters?
5. Which body part of the wolf's is not mentioned in either version of the story?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)