|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
2. What activity causes the Queen to die?
(a) Horseback riding.
(d) Mixing poison.
3. An adult may take a childhood fairy tale and turn it into what?
4. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
(a) Fantasy and reality.
(b) Internal and external worlds.
(c) Ego and superego.
(d) Good and evil.
5. The complex really revolves around which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. A child may be scared in thinking that his grandmother has been replaced by what?
2. What is the underlying moral in this story?
3. What was the original name of Little Red Riding Hood?
4. Who often comes out as the person in the best light according to the complex?
5. What time period is referred to in this section?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)