|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action might a child take to express displeasure in a new situation?
2. How many bags of gold does Jack take from the ogre's castle?
3. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
4. Fairy tales help children to integrate various aspects of _________________.
(c) Good and evil.
5. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
(d) Oral tradition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fairy tale character was the writer's favorite?
2. Others believe that telling and supporting fairy tales may encourage a child to do what?
3. Myths tend to focus on which of the following?
4. Children are most likely to express these new feelings in what way?
5. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)