|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of issues are most often addressed in fairy tales?
2. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
3. Myths tend to focus on which of the following?
(b) Everything scary.
(c) Supernatural powers.
4. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
5. What might be used to express inner conflict?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Germans call their version of fairy tales?
2. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
3. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
4. Many modern fairy tales have lost their impact and meaning because they have been _________________.
5. What famous character has been studied by psychologists and psychiatrists?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)