|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
2. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
3. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
(a) English and French.
(b) French and African.
(c) Swedish and English.
(d) Danish and Norse.
4. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
(c) Valuable learning experiences.
(d) A vivid imagination.
5. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
Short Answer Questions
1. Some parents and teachers have not allowed children access to fairy tales because they are _________________.
2. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
3. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
4. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
5. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)