|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
2. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
(b) Oral tradition.
3. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
(b) A monster.
(c) A benevolent force.
4. Which part of the mind is not fed by fairy tales?
5. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might be used to express inner conflict?
2. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
3. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
4. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
5. Myths tend to focus on which of the following?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)