|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous character has been studied by psychologists and psychiatrists?
(d) Big bad wolf.
2. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
3. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
4. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
5. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
2. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
3. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
4. What fairy tale character was the writer's favorite?
5. Who speaks to the fisherman?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)