|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might be used to express inner conflict?
2. What fairy tale character was the writer's favorite?
(b) Red Riding Hood.
(c) Sleeping Beauty.
3. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
4. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
5. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
(a) Religious parables.
(b) Fairy tales.
Short Answer Questions
1. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
2. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
3. Fairy tales most often deal with what?
4. Which part of the mind is not fed by fairy tales?
5. Which two philosophers are referred to in "Fairy Tale Versus Myth?"
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)