|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An adult may take a childhood fairy tale and turn it into what?
2. What might be used to express inner conflict?
3. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
(c) Magic stories.
4. What does the fisherman find in his net?
(c) Talking fish.
(d) Copper pot.
5. What do the Germans call their version of fairy tales?
(d) Ancient tales.
Short Answer Questions
1. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
2. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
3. Many modern fairy tales have lost their impact and meaning because they have been _________________.
4. Which two philosophers are referred to in "Fairy Tale Versus Myth?"
5. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)