|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is not offered to the fisherman?
(b) Safe way home.
(c) A new boat.
(d) Three wishes.
2. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
3. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
4. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
(a) Magic stories.
5. Many modern fairy tales have lost their impact and meaning because they have been _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
2. In ancient times, stories were often fashioned from tales regarding _________________.
3. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
4. Who speaks to the fisherman?
5. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)