|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous character has been studied by psychologists and psychiatrists?
(b) Big bad wolf.
2. What does the fisherman find in his net?
(c) Copper pot.
(d) Talking fish.
3. Many modern fairy tales have lost their impact and meaning because they have been _________________.
4. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
5. Some parents and teachers have not allowed children access to fairy tales because they are _________________.
(a) Confusing regarding values.
(b) Toxic and harmful.
(c) Violent and frivolous.
(d) Too realistic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
2. An adult may take a childhood fairy tale and turn it into what?
3. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
4. What is not offered to the fisherman?
5. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)