|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of the mind is not fed by fairy tales?
2. What does the fisherman find in his net?
(a) Talking fish.
(b) Copper pot.
3. Many modern fairy tales have lost their impact and meaning because they have been _________________.
4. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
(b) A benevolent force.
(d) A monster.
5. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
Short Answer Questions
1. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
2. What might be used to express inner conflict?
3. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
4. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
5. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)