|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
2. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
(a) English and French.
(b) Swedish and English.
(c) French and African.
(d) Danish and Norse.
3. Fairy tales most often deal with what?
(a) Magical elements.
(b) External forces.
(c) Maintaining faith.
(d) Internal conflicts.
4. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
5. Who speaks to the fisherman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
2. What famous character has been studied by psychologists and psychiatrists?
3. What does the fisherman find in his net?
4. Myths tend to focus on which of the following?
5. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)