|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many modern fairy tales have lost their impact and meaning because they have been _________________.
2. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
(c) A monster.
(d) A benevolent force.
3. Which part of the mind is not fed by fairy tales?
4. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
5. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
Short Answer Questions
1. An adult may take a childhood fairy tale and turn it into what?
2. Who speaks to the fisherman?
3. In ancient times, stories were often fashioned from tales regarding _________________.
4. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
5. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)