|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An adult may take a childhood fairy tale and turn it into what?
2. Many modern fairy tales have lost their impact and meaning because they have been _________________.
3. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
4. Which part of the mind is not fed by fairy tales?
5. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What might be used to express inner conflict?
2. Who speaks to the fisherman?
3. What types of issues are most often addressed in fairy tales?
4. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
5. What famous character has been studied by psychologists and psychiatrists?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)