|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
2. Which two philosophers are referred to in "Fairy Tale Versus Myth?"
(a) Homer and Plato.
(b) Socrates and Aristotle
(c) Aristotle and Plato.
(d) Kierkegaard and Sartre.
3. Who speaks to the fisherman?
4. What types of issues are most often addressed in fairy tales?
5. What famous character has been studied by psychologists and psychiatrists?
(c) Big bad wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
2. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
3. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
4. What do the Germans call their version of fairy tales?
5. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)