|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
(d) Magic stories.
2. In ancient times, stories were often fashioned from tales regarding _________________.
(a) Talking animals.
(b) Gods and goddesses.
(c) Strange creatures.
(d) Religious figures.
3. Many modern fairy tales have lost their impact and meaning because they have been _________________.
4. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
5. An adult may take a childhood fairy tale and turn it into what?
Short Answer Questions
1. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
2. Which part of the mind is not fed by fairy tales?
3. What is not offered to the fisherman?
4. Some parents and teachers have not allowed children access to fairy tales because they are _________________.
5. What does the fisherman find in his net?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)