|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many modern fairy tales have lost their impact and meaning because they have been _________________.
2. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
(a) A vivid imagination.
(c) Valuable learning experiences.
3. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
4. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
5. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two philosophers are referred to in "Fairy Tale Versus Myth?"
2. It is said that fairy tales manage to give children which of the following?
3. Which part of the mind is not fed by fairy tales?
4. Who speaks to the fisherman?
5. What does the fisherman find in his net?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)