|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
2. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
3. It is common for very different personalities to be present in what?
(b) Main characters.
4. What activity causes the Queen to die?
(a) Horseback riding.
(c) Mixing poison.
5. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is said that fairy tales manage to give children which of the following?
2. Like many fairy tales, Snow White has what kind of connotations?
3. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
4. The father may be portrayed as what?
5. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)