|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first item offered to Jack in exchange for the cow?
(a) Four gold coins.
(b) Magic beans.
(c) Magic stick.
2. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
3. In the case of the boy, his goal is to get what from his mother?
4. The parents in the story suffer from what problem?
(a) Being lost.
(c) Being trapped in a castle.
5. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
(b) Being trapped by a giant.
(c) Being eaten by a witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. The dwarfs are designed to represent what?
2. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
3. Some parents and teachers have not allowed children access to fairy tales because they are _________________.
4. In Little Red Riding Hood, what is the most significant change from the older version to the new version?
5. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)