|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In traditional roles, the father acts as which of the following?
(c) Sounding board.
2. At what age does this period begin?
3. What trait is best represented in the story?
4. Bettelheim says it would be easy to refer to the parents of this area as _________________.
5. In the case of the girl, what generally ends up happening to the father?
(a) Is called away on a mission.
(b) He saves the world.
(c) Gets killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fairy tales most often deal with what?
2. Changing clothes represents the end of what to Cinderella?
3. What is the original title of Jack and the Beanstalk?
4. When faced with ambivalence, a child must learn to understand which emotion is the most:
5. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)