|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first story referred to by the Brothers Grimm?
(a) Fisherman and the Jinny.
(b) Jack and the Beanstalk.
(c) Queen Bee.
(d) Hansel and Gretel.
2. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
3. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
4. Which two philosophers are referred to in "Fairy Tale Versus Myth?"
(a) Homer and Plato.
(b) Kierkegaard and Sartre.
(c) Aristotle and Plato.
(d) Socrates and Aristotle
5. What tool is most frequently used by Snow White's step-mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the case of the girl, what generally ends up happening to the father?
2. A child is unable to understand _________________.
3. Which adjective best describes the Queen?
4. The first attempt on Snow Whites life causes her to become what?
5. What time period is referred to in this section?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)