|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stories may also help children deal with what kind of family situation?
(c) Sibling rivalry.
2. A child may feel that nothing is expected of him if he feels:
3. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
(a) Religious parables.
(d) Fairy tales.
4. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
5. In one version, what happens to Red and the grandmother?
(b) Call for help.
(c) They escape.
(d) Fight off the wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first fairy tale mentioned in this section?
2. What enchanted musical instrument belongs to the ogre and is stolen by Jack?
3. The failed attempt on Snow White's life actually represents what?
4. What types of issues are most often addressed in fairy tales?
5. What story does the little girl relate to her mother?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)