|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A child is unable to understand _________________.
2. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
3. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
4. What do the Germans call their version of fairy tales?
(d) Ancient tales.
5. Changing clothes represents the end of what to Cinderella?
Short Answer Questions
1. As a result, the child may feel no need to share in:
2. What item is used to guide the characters to where they need to be?
3. What item of clothing is mentioned in the first attempt of Snow White's life?
4. Bettelheim says it would be easy to refer to the parents of this area as _________________.
5. What time period is referred to in this section?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)