|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
2. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
3. What is expected of the mother in this situation?
4. Who represents the father in Little Red Riding Hood?
(a) No one.
5. How many ugly step-sisters are there in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
2. What is the underlying main topic of the story involving Jack?
3. Regardless of the gender the entire complex really revolves around which of the following?
4. The parents in the story suffer from what problem?
5. Where are the main characters sent as a solution?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)