|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the underlying main topic of the story involving Jack?
(a) Common Sense.
2. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
(d) Magic stories.
3. Because of this belief the fairy tales may create what kind of behaviors?
4. What enchanted musical instrument belongs to the ogre and is stolen by Jack?
5. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
Short Answer Questions
1. A child is unable to understand _________________.
2. Bettelheim refers to the tale of Cinderella as being ________________.
3. At what age does this phase begin to fade away?
4. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
5. Who is not one of the dwarfs?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)