|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is common for very different personalities to be present in what?
(d) Main characters.
2. What might be used to express inner conflict?
3. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
4. How many bags of gold does Jack take from the ogre's castle?
5. What is another word that means the same as kind?
Short Answer Questions
1. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
2. The monsters or evil people in the stories always finish the story as _________________.
3. The parents in the story suffer from what problem?
4. What is the first item offered to Jack in exchange for the cow?
5. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)