|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
2. What type of material was used to make Red's hood?
3. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
(a) Religious parables.
(d) Fairy tales.
4. What item is used to guide the characters to where they need to be?
(b) Road signs.
5. What tool is most frequently used by Snow White's step-mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people believe that the reference is purely _________________.
2. What is the first story referred to by the Brothers Grimm?
3. Snow White supposedly originated in ____________.
4. How many dwarfs are there?
5. Who represents the father in Little Red Riding Hood?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)