|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Cinderella's mother?
(a) She ran away.
(b) She died.
(c) She was kidnapped.
(d) She was turned into a mouse.
2. The father may be portrayed as what?
3. In one version of the story, the main character is found where?
(c) Creek bed.
4. Fairy tales help children to integrate various aspects of _________________.
(c) Good and evil.
5. One objection to fairy tales is that they are not ____________.
(b) Well defined.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous character has been studied by psychologists and psychiatrists?
2. Contrary to popular belief, the complex has little if anything to do with which of the following?
3. What solution developed by many characters in the stories rarely works?
4. What is the first fairy tale mentioned in this section?
5. Stories may also help children deal with what kind of family situation?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)