|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Contrary to popular belief, the complex has little if anything to do with which of the following?
(a) Self worth.
2. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
3. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
4. Many parents who are considered to be ________ dislike fairy tales.
5. What occupation is held by the dwarfs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first fairy tale mentioned in this section?
2. Fairy tales help children to learn how to develop which of the following?
3. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
4. In the story, what is the underlying issue between Jack and his father?
5. The monsters or evil people in the stories always finish the story as _________________.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)