|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of material was used to make Red's hood?
2. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
3. What is the first story referred to by the Brothers Grimm?
(a) Hansel and Gretel.
(b) Queen Bee.
(c) Jack and the Beanstalk.
(d) Fisherman and the Jinny.
4. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
5. What item is used to guide the characters to where they need to be?
(b) Road signs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of this belief the fairy tales may create what kind of behaviors?
2. Others believe that telling and supporting fairy tales may encourage a child to do what?
3. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
4. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
5. Who is the villain in the first story?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)