|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fairy tales help children to integrate various aspects of _________________.
(d) Good and evil.
2. What feeling is most commonly related to Cinderella?
3. What tool is most frequently used by Snow White's step-mother?
4. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
(b) A vivid imagination.
(c) Valuable learning experiences.
5. In the story, what is the underlying issue between Jack and his father?
Short Answer Questions
1. One character exhibits which of the following?
2. The moral of the story, particularly in the first version, is ________________.
3. In regards to the story, which is a child's biggest issue to overcome?
4. Regardless of the gender the entire complex really revolves around which of the following?
5. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)