|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is said that fairy tales manage to give children which of the following?
(a) Sense of belonging.
(b) Inferiority complexes.
(c) A skewed view of life.
(d) Sense of humanity.
2. What was the original name of Little Red Riding Hood?
(a) The Little Red Headed Girl.
(b) The Girl in the Woods.
(c) Little Red Cap.
(d) The Wolf and the Grandmother.
3. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
4. What item is used to guide the characters to where they need to be?
(c) Road signs.
5. Fairy tales most often deal with what?
(a) Internal conflicts.
(b) Magical elements.
(c) External forces.
(d) Maintaining faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not offered to the fisherman?
2. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
3. Which body part of the wolf's is not mentioned in either version of the story?
4. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
5. Who is being mourned by Cinderella in the story?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)