|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The child must resign the story so s/he can go where?
2. A child may feel that nothing is expected of him if he feels:
3. As a general rule, every child believes in ______ on some level.
(c) Happy endings.
4. At what age does this phase begin to fade away?
5. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
2. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
3. Bettelheim states that the forest represents what in the story?
4. Contrary to popular belief, the complex has little if anything to do with which of the following?
5. In the story who is the wolf's basic enemy?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)