|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What solution developed by many characters in the stories rarely works?
(a) Running away.
(c) Seeking outside help.
2. What was the original name of Little Red Riding Hood?
(a) The Wolf and the Grandmother.
(b) The Little Red Headed Girl.
(c) The Girl in the Woods.
(d) Little Red Cap.
3. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
(b) A monster.
(d) A benevolent force.
4. Changing clothes represents the end of what to Cinderella?
5. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
(b) Mother Goose.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the example, where does the child live?
2. The first attempt on Snow Whites life causes her to become what?
3. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
4. At what age do fairy tales begin to have real meaning for a child?
5. What is the underlying main topic of the story involving Jack?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)