Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
2. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
(a) Danish and Norse.
(b) French and African.
(c) Swedish and English.
(d) English and French.
3. In ancient times, stories were often fashioned from tales regarding _________________.
(a) Talking animals.
(b) Gods and goddesses.
(c) Religious figures.
(d) Strange creatures.
4. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
5. Who is the villain in the first story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
2. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
3. What types of issues are most often addressed in fairy tales?
4. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
5. What is the first fairy tale mentioned in this section?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)