Quiz: Part 1: Chapters 1-7 to Part 1: Chapters 16-22
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. It is said that fairy tales manage to give children which of the following?
a) Sense of humanity.
b) Inferiority complexes.
c) Sense of belonging.
d) A skewed view of life.
2. Fairy tales help children to integrate various aspects of _________________.
c) Good and evil.
3. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
4. One objection to fairy tales is that they are not ____________.
b) Well defined.
5. What is expected of the mother in this situation?
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 257 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)