One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story, what is the underlying issue between Jack and his father?
2. Stories may also help children deal with what kind of family situation?
(a) Sibling rivalry.
3. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
4. At what age do fairy tales begin to have real meaning for a child?
5. Supporters of fairy tales also state that ____ in fairy tales help children express a side of their personality that may not otherwise be explored.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does this phase begin to fade away?
2. As a general rule, characters in fairy tales tend to be:
3. What is expected of the mother in this situation?
4. What is another word that means the same as kind?
5. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)