Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6, The Golfatorium)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How much did the signet ring cost?
2. Approximately how many acres are in a par four hole on a golf course?
3. At the time of Thomas Lynch's accident, how many years had his father been sober?
4. What kind of food made Lynch and Patterson sick in Ireland?
5. What ancient human ancestor did Lynch say first buried the dead?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How did Lynch try to maintain some of the old...
This section contains 1,228 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)