Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6, The Golfatorium)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many of Lynch's eight siblings are part of the funeral industry?
d) All of them.
2. In what month did the Michigan undertakers conduct their conference?
3. What kind of minister was almost decked when he told a grieving parent that the body of her dead daughter was just a shell?
4. What kind of food did Lynch say many neighbors brought over after his divorce?
a) Chicken pot pies.
b) Beef stews.
c) Roasted chicken.
5. What poet made the statement about men...
This section contains 1,162 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)