|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazines did Lynch find on the wife's side of the bed?
(c) Family Circles.
(d) Women's Days.
2. Approximately how many suicides had Kevorkian assisted in by the end of 1996?
3. When was the Oak Grove Bridge declared unsafe for vehicular traffic?
(a) Early 1970s.
(b) Late 1970s.
(c) Late 1960s.
(d) Mid 1970s.
4. When is the Milford Memories festival held?
5. What California town did Lynch imagine dying in in his analogy?
(a) Santa Barbara.
(c) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
6. Who did Lynch want to serve as pallbearers?
(a) His colleagues.
(b) His siblings.
(c) His children.
(d) His best friends.
7. What medical topic did Sweeney broach when eating rainbow trout?
(b) Heart surgery.
(d) Urinary tract infections.
8. What seafood dish did Lynch refer to at the end of Chapter 8?
9. To what Irish hero did Lynch compare Russ Reader?
(a) Finn McCool.
(d) Wolfe Tone.
10. What rock group did Lynch allude to in Chapter 7?
(c) Green Day.
(d) Sonic Youth.
11. What is the name of the river that divides Milford in half?
12. What drink did Lynch give to Sweeney after telling him the story of the man killed by the falling car?
13. When were the first sealed caskets made?
14. What are people not allowed to do at the trestle known as the Arch?
15. Before Kevorkian, how many attempted suicides were women?
(a) Seven out of ten.
(b) Five out of six.
(c) Three out of five.
(d) Nine out of ten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What TV show did Mary Jackson appear in?
2. What was the first name of the girl Lynch met and fell in love with?
3. What was Reader's favorite holiday?
4. What did Lynch want his family to toss on top of his casket?
5. How many assisted suicides are cremated?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)