|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Oak Grove Bridge declared unsafe for vehicular traffic?
(a) Late 1970s.
(b) Mid 1970s.
(c) Early 1970s.
(d) Late 1960s.
2. What age was Lynch at that time?
3. How many trials did Kevorkian face and successfully avoid conviction in Oakland County?
4. What drink did Lynch give to Sweeney after telling him the story of the man killed by the falling car?
5. Who did Lynch want to serve as pallbearers?
(a) His siblings.
(b) His colleagues.
(c) His children.
(d) His best friends.
6. What kind of car did the two teachers commit suicide in?
7. How many assisted suicides are cremated?
(a) Four out of seven.
(b) Seven out of ten.
(c) Nine out of ten.
(d) Three out of five.
8. What sport did Lynch mention watching with loved ones in bad weather?
9. In what state did someone reach the midpoint of their lives?
10. In what year did Jack Kevorkian assist in his first suicide?
11. What medical topic did Sweeney broach when eating rainbow trout?
(b) Urinary tract infections.
(d) Heart surgery.
12. What singing group did Lynch desire to emulate?
(a) The Who.
(b) The Everly Brothers.
(c) Simon and Garfunkel.
(d) The Rolling Stones.
13. Approximately how many people live "in the town"?
14. What distinguishes coffins from caskets?
(a) They are narrow and never have handles.
(b) They are octagonal and always have handles.
(c) They are octagonal and may or may not have handles.
(d) They are rectangular and may or may not have handles.
15. What magazines did Lynch find on the wife's side of the bed?
(c) Women's Days.
(d) Family Circles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first name of the girl Lynch met and fell in love with?
2. How long was the old-fashioned mourning period?
3. To what Irish hero did Lynch compare Russ Reader?
4. If he was cremated, where did Reader want his ashes scattered?
5. What kind of food was served at The Red Fort?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)