|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the Milford Memories festival held?
2. In what year did John Hillenbrand purchase the Batesville Coffin Company?
3. At what age did Lynch's mother die?
4. What "coupons" did Lynch give to his family in "The Tract"?
(a) Coupons to either disregard or approve of his wishes.
(b) Coupons to disapprove of any aspect of his wishes.
(c) Coupons to develop their own plans.
(d) Copuons to approve all of his wishes.
5. What did Lynch not want at his funeral?
(a) Religious services.
6. What medical topic did Sweeney broach when eating rainbow trout?
(b) Urinary tract infections.
(d) Heart surgery.
7. How much did the mahogany casket cost?
8. What was the look on the face of the man killed by the falling car?
9. What California town did Lynch imagine dying in in his analogy?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Santa Barbara.
10. How much did the simple cardboard box cost?
11. Before Kevorkian, how many "successful" suicides were men?
(a) Nine out of ten.
(b) Four out of six.
(c) Three out of five.
(d) Five out of six.
12. To what society club did Lynch belong?
(a) West Side Social Club.
13. What sport did Lynch mention watching with loved ones in bad weather?
14. In what Irish county was Sweeney born?
15. What was the cause of death in the case of the young man Lynch tended to in "All Hallows' Eve"?
(a) Suicide by rifle.
(b) Suicide by shotgun.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Motorcycle accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lynch want his family to toss on top of his casket?
2. How many days was Reader waked?
3. In Lynch's analogy of life as a trip across America, at what point do you meet a girl?
4. What are people not allowed to do at the trestle known as the Arch?
5. Before Kevorkian, how many attempted suicides were women?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)