|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kevorkian's attorney suggest for the doctor?
(a) A position as Surgeon General.
(b) A political career.
(c) A Medal of Honor.
(d) A Nobel Prize.
2. What "coupons" did Lynch give to his family in "The Tract"?
(a) Coupons to develop their own plans.
(b) Coupons to disapprove of any aspect of his wishes.
(c) Copuons to approve all of his wishes.
(d) Coupons to either disregard or approve of his wishes.
3. What did Lynch sarcastically mention as a "tidy" type of assisted suicide?
(a) Jumping off a building.
(d) Shooting range.
4. With what did the cuckolded husband kill himself in Chapter 10?
(a) An electric can opener.
(b) An electric carving knife.
(c) A chainsaw.
(d) A butcher knife.
5. When is the Milford Memories festival held?
6. Approximately how many suicides had Kevorkian assisted in by the end of 1996?
7. Who did Lynch want to serve as pallbearers?
(a) His colleagues.
(b) His best friends.
(c) His siblings.
(d) His children.
8. In what Irish county was Sweeney born?
9. What was the only thing Lynch really wanted at death?
(a) A fancy funeral service.
(b) A witness.
(c) A party.
(d) A grand send-off.
10. What California town did Lynch imagine dying in in his analogy?
(a) Santa Barbara.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) San Diego.
11. In what year did Jack Kevorkian assist in his first suicide?
12. If he is cremated, what does Lynch want done with the ashes?
(a) Kept in the funeral parlor.
(c) Scattered over town.
(d) Kept in his family's home.
13. What did Lynch suggest as music for his funeral?
(d) Pipers and tinwhistlers.
14. When was the Oak Grove Bridge declared unsafe for vehicular traffic?
(a) Early 1970s.
(b) Late 1960s.
(c) Late 1970s.
(d) Mid 1970s.
15. How had the men in Lynch's family died for the most part?
(a) Heart problems.
(c) Old age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of food was served at The Red Fort?
2. What did Lynch want his loved ones to do at the graveside?
3. Approximately how many Japanese die of fugu poisoning every year?
4. When did Lynch feel his midpoint had arrived?
5. Approximately how many caskets can someone choose from at the Lynch funeral home?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)