|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what decade of life did most of the Lynch men die?
2. In what Irish county was Sweeney born?
3. Before Kevorkian, how many "successful" suicides were men?
(a) Four out of six.
(b) Five out of six.
(c) Nine out of ten.
(d) Three out of five.
4. What was the first name of the girl Lynch met and fell in love with?
5. If he is cremated, what does Lynch want done with the ashes?
(a) Kept in the funeral parlor.
(b) Scattered over town.
(c) Kept in his family's home.
6. What was Kevorkian's training in?
(c) General practice.
7. What are people not allowed to do at the trestle known as the Arch?
8. What did Lynch want his family to toss on top of his casket?
(a) His favorite hat.
(b) A gray scarf.
(c) His glasses.
(d) Gray gloves.
9. What magazines did Lynch find on the wife's side of the bed?
(c) Family Circles.
(d) Women's Days.
10. What did Lynch suggest as music for his funeral?
(b) Pipers and tinwhistlers.
11. What California town did Lynch imagine dying in in his analogy?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) Santa Barbara.
(d) San Diego.
12. In what month would Lynch prefer to die?
13. What "coupons" did Lynch give to his family in "The Tract"?
(a) Copuons to approve all of his wishes.
(b) Coupons to develop their own plans.
(c) Coupons to disapprove of any aspect of his wishes.
(d) Coupons to either disregard or approve of his wishes.
14. Where was Reader when he died?
(a) In bed.
(b) In his easy chair.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In his car.
15. When is the Milford Memories festival held?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of food was served at The Red Fort?
2. How much did the simple cardboard box cost?
3. What kind of car crushed a worker at a scrap metal yard in Lynch's story?
4. What age was Lynch at that time?
5. What was did the Oak Grove cemetery pre-date?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)