|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lynch say was God's greatest gift?
2. In what month did the Michigan undertakers conduct their conference?
3. What Christian writer did Lynch's mother frequently read?
(a) Thomas Aquinas.
(b) St. Augustine.
(c) St. Francis.
(d) Thomas Kempis.
4. To which Irish country did Robin Robertson go on a residency program?
5. Approximately how much do cremated human remains weigh?
(a) Twelve to fifteen pounds.
(b) Ten to twelve pounds.
(c) Six to ten pounds.
(d) Four to seven pounds.
6. On what day was Lynch's mother buried?
(b) All Saint's Day.
(c) Feast of the Epiphany.
7. How many siblings did Lynch have?
8. To what state was Lynch flying when he first thought of a golfatorium?
9. For how long was Lynch on the island?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Eight days.
(d) Ten days.
10. In which state did the accident occur?
11. What brand of vehicle did Lynch refer to when discussing the power of advertising?
12. In what Irish town were Lynch and Don Paterson discussing Thomas Crapper?
13. What Irish writer did Lynch admire?
14. Where in Florida did Lynch's father die?
(a) The Keys.
(b) The Gulf Coast.
(c) The Panhandle.
15. What did Lynch have a drink of every night?
(a) Irish whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day was Milo buried?
2. What disease did Lynch's father have outbreaks of?
3. To what fast food restaurant did Lynch refer when talking about non-custodial parents?
4. To what state was Stephanie's family heading when the accident occurred?
5. How did Milo die?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)