Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two retirement destinations did Lynch mention?
(a) Florida and New Mexico.
(b) Florida and Arizona.
(c) Arizona and New Mexico.
(d) Florida and North Carolina.
2. How many siblings did Lynch have?
3. To what fast food restaurant did Lynch refer when talking about non-custodial parents?
(a) Taco Bell.
(b) Burger King.
4. How long had Lynch's parents been married?
(a) 52 years.
(b) 47 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 43 years.
5. What nationality was Paterson?
6. What kind of coffin did the priest want to be buried in?
7. What brand of vehicle did Lynch refer to when discussing the power of advertising?
8. What was the last name of the undertaker who handled Nora's death?
9. What kind of food did Lynch say many neighbors brought over after his divorce?
(b) Roasted chicken.
(c) Beef stews.
(d) Chicken pot pies.
10. How much would the laundry bill have come to for the work Milo did for Lynch?
11. To which Irish country did Robin Robertson go on a residency program?
12. Approximately how much do cremated human remains weigh?
(a) Ten to twelve pounds.
(b) Twelve to fifteen pounds.
(c) Four to seven pounds.
(d) Six to ten pounds.
13. What did Lynch say was God's greatest gift?
14. What was the name of the undertaker who repaired the face of the murdered girl in Chapter 5?
(a) Wilbur Johnson.
(b) Wesley Ryan.
(c) Henry Nugent.
(d) Wesley Rice.
15. Where did they conduct this conference?
(b) The Lesser Antilles.
(c) The Greater Antilles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What funeral related item did Lynch sell on commission?
2. Children under twelve accounted for approximately what percentage of deaths in 1900?
3. What did Lynch suggest could be the introductory price of a grave site at the golfatorium?
4. What Christian writer did Lynch's mother frequently read?
5. In what year was Lynch's Michigan house built?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)