Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6, The Golfatorium)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. To what fast food restaurant did Lynch refer when talking about non-custodial parents?
c) Burger King.
d) Taco Bell.
2. In what year was St. Stephen martyred?
a) 45 A.D.
b) 35 A.D.
c) 30 A.D.
d) 40 A.D.
3. How many golf courses opened in Milford in the course of a year?
4. From what surgery did Mr. Lynch have a scar?
b) Heart bypass.
5. When did embalming become common?
a) The War of Independence.
b) The Civil War.
c) World War II.
d) World War I.
6. Approximately how many of...
This section contains 426 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)