|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last name of the undertaker who handled Nora's death?
2. How old were the twins who drowned in the river?
3. What brand of vehicle did Lynch refer to when discussing the power of advertising?
4. What Irish writer did Lynch admire?
5. In what year did Tommy Lynch die?
6. In which state did the accident occur?
7. How much of his gross earnings were profit?
(a) Ten percent.
(b) Seven percent.
(c) Five percent.
(d) Twelve percent.
8. Approximately how many of his townspeople were cremated each year?
(a) Four to five dozen.
(b) Two to three dozen.
(c) One to two dozen.
(d) Five dozen.
9. What immigrant group did Lynch say has a fondness for funeral services?
10. To which Irish country did Robin Robertson go on a residency program?
11. What disease did Lynch's father have outbreaks of?
(a) Rheumatoid arthritis.
(d) Multiple sclerosis.
12. What kind of church did Milo belong to?
13. How many hours did the undertaker work on the murdered girl?
14. To what medical procedure did Lynch refer when speaking about people's aversion to funerals?
(a) Root canals.
15. What time did Lynch leave the office to return home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What funeral related item did Lynch sell on commission?
2. What kind of coffin did the priest want to be buried in?
3. What did Lynch's sisters plant at the base of the gravestone every spring?
4. What did Lynch's father see in every bruise on his children?
5. To what state was Stephanie's family heading when the accident occurred?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)