|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality was Paterson?
2. To which Irish country did Robin Robertson go on a residency program?
3. What Irish writer did Lynch admire?
4. What two retirement destinations did Lynch mention?
(a) Florida and North Carolina.
(b) Florida and New Mexico.
(c) Arizona and New Mexico.
(d) Florida and Arizona.
5. How many years did Henry Nugent's second marriage last?
(a) 21 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 17 years.
(d) 19 years.
6. In what month did the Michigan undertakers conduct their conference?
7. To what state did the Nugents move after marrying?
8. In what year was Lynch's Michigan house built?
9. How many words did Roberton's poem contain?
10. To what fast food restaurant did Lynch refer when talking about non-custodial parents?
(b) Taco Bell.
(d) Burger King.
11. How old was Nugent's second wife when they married?
12. Where did Milo die?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) At his place of business.
(c) In his car.
(d) At home.
13. What kind of business did Milo own?
(a) A laundromat.
(b) A drugstore.
(c) A convenience store.
(d) A bookstore.
14. What was the surname on the stone that hit Stephanie?
15. How did Milo die?
(a) Heart failure.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Unspecified illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the last name of the undertaker who handled Nora's death?
2. In what town's hospital was Nora treated?
3. What food was Robertson's poem about?
4. What Christian writer did Lynch's mother frequently read?
5. What poem did Thomas Lynch recite his fall from a fire escape in college?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)