|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Asian city did Lynch mention as a place where funeral pyres are frequent?
2. What disease did Lynch's father have outbreaks of?
(b) Multiple sclerosis.
(d) Rheumatoid arthritis.
3. What concept did the Second Vatican Council eliminate?
4. Where did Ernest Fuller serve in the military?
(a) World War II.
(c) The Gulf War.
5. Where in Florida did Lynch's father die?
(a) The Panhandle.
(b) The Gulf Coast.
(d) The Keys.
6. To which Irish country did Robin Robertson go on a residency program?
7. What kind of food made Lynch and Patterson sick in Ireland?
(a) Shepherd's pie.
(b) Blood pudding.
8. What Friday night TV show did Lynch mention when discussing his generation's approach to death?
(a) Wagon Train..
9. On what day was Milo buried?
10. At what time did Mil Hornsby's wife call to announce his death?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
11. What Irish writer did Lynch admire?
12. What did Lynch suggest could be the introductory price of a grave site at the golfatorium?
13. To what town was Lynch's father's body brought?
(a) St. Petersburg.
(b) Ft. Myers.
(d) Ft. Lauderdale.
14. In what social organization was Milo a leader?
(a) Knights of Columbus.
(b) Masonic Lodge.
15. How much of his gross earnings were profit?
(a) Seven percent.
(b) Five percent.
(c) Ten percent.
(d) Twelve percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what magazine was Robertson trying to get published?
2. How many of Lynch's eight siblings are part of the funeral industry?
3. To what fast food restaurant did Lynch refer when talking about non-custodial parents?
4. How much did the signet ring cost?
5. What time did Lynch leave the office to return home?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)