|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For approximately how long had Lynch been an undertaker when Chapter 2 opened?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 30 years.
2. In what year was Thomas Lynch's first child born?
3. To what fast food restaurant did Lynch refer when talking about non-custodial parents?
(a) Burger King.
(b) Taco Bell.
4. How long had Lynch's parents been married?
(a) 47 years.
(b) 43 years.
(c) 52 years.
(d) 50 years.
5. Which sibling took too many pills and almost overdosed?
6. How many golf courses opened in Milford in the course of a year?
7. What was the surname on the stone that hit Stephanie?
8. Besides funeral homes, what business did Lynch say persisted in using the family name in the business name?
9. How much would the laundry bill have come to for the work Milo did for Lynch?
10. Approximately how many of his townspeople did Lynch bury each year?
11. To what town was Lynch's father's body brought?
(a) Ft. Myers.
(b) Ft. Lauderdale.
(c) St. Petersburg.
12. What funeral related item did Lynch sell on commission?
(a) Cemetery plots.
13. In what state did Nugent teach in college when he met his wife?
(c) North Carolina.
14. What style poem did Nugent write?
(b) Free verse.
15. For how long was Lynch on the island?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Eight days.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What American TV show did Nora Lynch begin watching once she got her first television set?
2. What kind of minister was almost decked when he told a grieving parent that the body of her dead daughter was just a shell?
3. What was the last act that Lynch did to Milo's body?
4. Where did Milo die?
5. In which state did the accident occur?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)