Short Answer Questions Key
1. Approximately how many of his townspeople did Lynch bury each year?
2. Approximately how many of his townspeople were cremated each year?
Two to three dozen.
3. What funeral related item did Lynch sell on commission?
4. How much of his gross earnings were profit?
5. Out of a thousand people in a room, how many would be expected to die by the end of the year according to Lynch's analogy in Chapter 1?
6. What kind of service did the Irish priest who married Lynch say he wanted?
A simple low mass.
7. What kind of coffin did the priest want to be buried in?
8. At what time did Mil Hornsby's wife call to announce his death?
This section contains 3,041 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)