|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Tract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Lynch feel his midpoint had arrived?
(a) The day he took over the family business.
(b) The day he buried his mother.
(c) The day his second child was born.
(d) The day he buried his father.
2. How many days was Reader waked?
(c) He wasn't waked.
3. For approximately how long had Lynch been an undertaker when Chapter 2 opened?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 25 years.
4. How many years of marriage did Nugent's poem refer to?
5. What immigrant group did Lynch say has a fondness for funeral services?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of service did the Irish priest who married Lynch say he wanted?
2. Where was Reader when he died?
3. In what year did John Hillenbrand purchase the Batesville Coffin Company?
4. To what fast food restaurant did Lynch refer when talking about non-custodial parents?
5. If he is cremated, what does Lynch want done with the ashes?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)