|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Tract.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Kevorkian, how many "successful" suicides were men?
(a) Three out of five.
(b) Five out of six.
(c) Nine out of ten.
(d) Four out of six.
2. In what month would Lynch prefer to die?
3. When were the first sealed caskets made?
4. Which Lynch brother was sucker-punched in a bar fight?
5. What kind of food did Lynch say many neighbors brought over after his divorce?
(b) Beef stews.
(c) Roasted chicken.
(d) Chicken pot pies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Asian city did Lynch mention as a place where funeral pyres are frequent?
2. What kind of church did Milo belong to?
3. In what social organization was Milo a leader?
4. How many years did Henry Nugent's second marriage last?
5. What kind of coffin did the priest want to be buried in?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)