|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Uncle Eddie, Inc..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ethnic food did Robertson and his wife enjoy in celebration of the poem's publication?
2. What town did Lynch explore while on his trip in Chapter 5?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Santa Barbara.
3. What was did the Oak Grove cemetery pre-date?
(a) War of 1812.
(b) World War II.
(c) Civil War.
(d) World War I.
4. How many assisted suicides are cremated?
(a) Three out of five.
(b) Nine out of ten.
(c) Seven out of ten.
(d) Four out of seven.
5. To what town was Lynch's father's body brought?
(a) Ft. Myers.
(c) Ft. Lauderdale.
(d) St. Petersburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rock group did Lynch allude to in Chapter 7?
2. With what did the cuckolded husband kill himself in Chapter 10?
3. Why do undertakers massage the body?
4. How many words did Roberton's poem contain?
5. What did Lynch say was God's greatest gift?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)