|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Golfatorium.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sibling took too many pills and almost overdosed?
2. In what year was Lynch's Michigan house built?
3. What kind of food did Lynch say many neighbors brought over after his divorce?
(a) Roasted chicken.
(b) Beef stews.
(c) Chicken pot pies.
4. Approximately how many of his townspeople were cremated each year?
(a) Four to five dozen.
(b) Five dozen.
(c) One to two dozen.
(d) Two to three dozen.
5. For approximately how long had Lynch been an undertaker when Chapter 2 opened?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 30 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lynch have a drink of every night?
2. Where did they conduct this conference?
3. What ancient human ancestor did Lynch say first buried the dead?
4. What immigrant group did Lynch say has a fondness for funeral services?
5. At the time of Thomas Lynch's accident, how many years had his father been sober?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)