|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Golfatorium.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years did Henry Nugent's second marriage last?
(a) 17 years.
(b) 21 years.
(c) 19 years.
(d) 15 years.
2. How many siblings did Lynch have?
3. What Asian city did Lynch mention as a place where funeral pyres are frequent?
4. What poem did Thomas Lynch recite his fall from a fire escape in college?
(a) "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock."
(b) "Slouching Towards Bethlehem."
(c) "When Lilacs Last in the Dooryard Bloomed."
(d) "The Jabberwocky."
5. Besides funeral homes, what business did Lynch say persisted in using the family name in the business name?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day was Lynch's mother buried?
2. How many golf courses opened in Milford in the course of a year?
3. From what surgery did Mr. Lynch have a scar?
4. What food was Robertson's poem about?
5. How old was Thomas Lynch's oldest child when he divorced?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)