|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Golfatorium.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What funeral related item did Lynch sell on commission?
(b) Cemetery plots.
2. When did embalming become common?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) The War of Independence.
(c) World War II.
(d) World War I.
3. In what month did the Michigan undertakers conduct their conference?
4. How did Jessica Mitford refer to undertakers' work on human bodies?
5. How old were the twins who drowned in the river?
Short Answer Questions
1. What French writer did Lynch quote at the beginning of Chapter 3?
2. In what Irish town were Lynch and Don Paterson discussing Thomas Crapper?
3. Besides funeral homes, what business did Lynch say persisted in using the family name in the business name?
4. Approximately how much do cremated human remains weigh?
5. How many siblings did Lynch have?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)