|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crapper.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Milo die?
(a) At his place of business.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) In his car.
(d) At home.
2. In what year was Lynch's Michigan house built?
3. Approximately how many of his townspeople did Lynch bury each year?
4. How did Milo die?
(b) Unspecified illness.
(c) Heart failure.
(d) Car accident.
5. Where in Florida did Lynch's father die?
(a) The Panhandle.
(b) The Keys.
(c) The Gulf Coast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What American author was mentioned in Chapter 2?
2. What two retirement destinations did Lynch mention?
3. To what town was Lynch's father's body brought?
4. For approximately how long had Lynch been an undertaker when Chapter 2 opened?
5. What Friday night TV show did Lynch mention when discussing his generation's approach to death?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)