|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crapper.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Children under twelve accounted for approximately what percentage of deaths in 1900?
2. What disease did Lynch's father have outbreaks of?
(c) Multiple sclerosis.
(d) Rheumatoid arthritis.
3. From what surgery did Mr. Lynch have a scar?
(b) Heart bypass.
4. What kind of food made Lynch and Patterson sick in Ireland?
(c) Shepherd's pie.
(d) Blood pudding.
5. For how long was Lynch on the island?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Eight days.
(c) Ten days.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What constellation did Lynch refer to when describing peeing outdoors in Michigan?
2. To what town was Lynch's father's body brought?
3. What ancient human ancestor did Lynch say first buried the dead?
4. What was the name of the village Tommy and Nora Lynch lived in?
5. Besides funeral homes, what business did Lynch say persisted in using the family name in the business name?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)