|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crapper.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in Florida did Lynch's father die?
(b) The Gulf Coast.
(c) The Keys.
(d) The Panhandle.
2. What American author was mentioned in Chapter 2?
(a) Joan Didion.
(b) James Agee.
(c) Somerset Waugh.
(d) Jessica Mitford.
3. Besides funeral homes, what business did Lynch say persisted in using the family name in the business name?
4. What funeral related item did Lynch sell on commission?
(b) Cemetery plots.
5. What ancient human ancestor did Lynch say first buried the dead?
(b) Homo Sapien.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Lynch's eight siblings are part of the funeral industry?
2. In what year did Tommy Lynch die?
3. How much would the laundry bill have come to for the work Milo did for Lynch?
4. What was the name of the village Tommy and Nora Lynch lived in?
5. What American TV show did Nora Lynch begin watching once she got her first television set?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)