|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Crapper.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of food did Lynch say many neighbors brought over after his divorce?
(b) Roasted chicken.
(c) Chicken pot pies.
(d) Beef stews.
2. In what year was Lynch's Michigan house built?
3. Children under twelve accounted for approximately what percentage of deaths in 1900?
4. Out of a thousand people in a room, how many would be expected to die by the end of the year according to Lynch's analogy in Chapter 1?
5. What nationality was Paterson?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do undertakers massage the body?
2. For how long was Lynch on the island?
3. What kind of business did Milo own?
4. What kind of service did the Irish priest who married Lynch say he wanted?
5. Besides funeral homes, what business did Lynch say persisted in using the family name in the business name?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)