|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Gladstone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do undertakers massage the body?
(a) To restore color to the skin.
(b) To remove any bruises.
(c) To relax the muscles.
(d) To ensure the even distribution of embalming fluid.
2. Where in Florida did Lynch's father die?
(a) The Gulf Coast.
(b) The Keys.
(c) The Panhandle.
3. Where did Milo die?
(a) In his car.
(b) At his place of business.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) At home.
4. What kind of church did Milo belong to?
5. What funeral related item did Lynch sell on commission?
(a) Cemetery plots.
Short Answer Questions
1. For approximately how long had Lynch been an undertaker when Chapter 2 opened?
2. Where did they conduct this conference?
3. What kind of coffin did the priest want to be buried in?
4. What kind of business did Milo own?
5. Approximately how many of his townspeople did Lynch bury each year?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)