|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Gladstone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of minister was almost decked when he told a grieving parent that the body of her dead daughter was just a shell?
2. Where in Florida did Lynch's father die?
(a) The Gulf Coast.
(b) The Keys.
(d) The Panhandle.
3. How many of Lynch's eight siblings are part of the funeral industry?
(c) All of them.
4. What Friday night TV show did Lynch mention when discussing his generation's approach to death?
(c) Wagon Train..
5. What ancient human ancestor did Lynch say first buried the dead?
(d) Homo Sapien.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much would the laundry bill have come to for the work Milo did for Lynch?
2. In what era did Gladstone live?
3. What kind of business did Milo own?
4. What did Lynch hope to do if he attended any part of the undertakers conference?
5. How much did the signet ring cost?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)