|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Uncle Eddie, Inc..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of his gross earnings were profit?
(a) Ten percent.
(b) Twelve percent.
(c) Five percent.
(d) Seven percent.
2. What constellation did Lynch refer to when describing peeing outdoors in Michigan?
3. What was the look on the face of the man killed by the falling car?
4. Before Kevorkian, how many attempted suicides were women?
(a) Five out of six.
(b) Nine out of ten.
(c) Three out of five.
(d) Seven out of ten.
5. How many siblings did Lynch have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What style poem did Nugent write?
2. Where did they conduct this conference?
3. What kind of minister was almost decked when he told a grieving parent that the body of her dead daughter was just a shell?
4. In what social organization was Milo a leader?
5. To what did Nugent's poem refer?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)