|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Uncle Eddie, Inc..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For approximately how long had Lynch been an undertaker when Chapter 2 opened?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 20 years.
2. What two retirement destinations did Lynch mention?
(a) Florida and Arizona.
(b) Arizona and New Mexico.
(c) Florida and North Carolina.
(d) Florida and New Mexico.
3. What town did Lynch explore while on his trip in Chapter 5?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Santa Barbara.
4. What disease did Lynch's father have outbreaks of?
(b) Multiple sclerosis.
(d) Rheumatoid arthritis.
5. In what year was Matthew Sweeney born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kevorkian's attorney suggest for the doctor?
2. Approximately how many of his townspeople were cremated each year?
3. At what age did Lynch's mother die?
4. What was the last act that Lynch did to Milo's body?
5. What American writer referred to the "imp of the perverse"?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)