|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Uncle Eddie, Inc..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazines did Lynch find on the wife's side of the bed?
(c) Women's Days.
(d) Family Circles.
2. In what German city did Sweeney study?
3. On what day was Milo buried?
4. What was the name of the undertaker who repaired the face of the murdered girl in Chapter 5?
(a) Henry Nugent.
(b) Wesley Rice.
(c) Wilbur Johnson.
(d) Wesley Ryan.
5. How many siblings did Lynch have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What American author was mentioned in Chapter 2?
2. What poem did Thomas Lynch recite his fall from a fire escape in college?
3. What did Lynch's father see in every bruise on his children?
4. What was the last act that Lynch did to Milo's body?
5. What did Lynch sarcastically mention as a "tidy" type of assisted suicide?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)