|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Uncle Eddie, Inc..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Thomas Lynch's oldest child when he divorced?
2. On what day was Milo buried?
3. What did Lynch have a drink of every night?
(b) Irish whiskey.
4. With what did the cuckolded husband kill himself in Chapter 10?
(a) A butcher knife.
(b) An electric carving knife.
(c) An electric can opener.
(d) A chainsaw.
5. What concept did the Second Vatican Council eliminate?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month did the Michigan undertakers conduct their conference?
2. Besides funeral homes, what business did Lynch say persisted in using the family name in the business name?
3. In what social organization was Milo a leader?
4. What kind of food was served at The Red Fort?
5. Approximately how many acres are in a par four hole on a golf course?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)