|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Right Hand of the Father.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the village Tommy and Nora Lynch lived in?
2. For approximately how long had Lynch been an undertaker when Chapter 2 opened?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 20 years.
3. How much would the laundry bill have come to for the work Milo did for Lynch?
4. In what year was Thomas Lynch's first child born?
5. How many siblings did Lynch have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of food made Lynch and Patterson sick in Ireland?
2. Where in Florida did Lynch's father die?
3. What French writer did Lynch quote at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. How did Milo die?
5. In what year was St. Stephen martyred?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)