|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Right Hand of the Father.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of coffin did the priest want to be buried in?
2. To what state was Stephanie's family heading when the accident occurred?
3. On what holy day did Lynch land in Ireland when Nora became sick?
(a) Maundy Thursday.
(b) Good Friday.
(c) Ash Wednesday.
(d) Easter Sunday.
4. Approximately how many of his townspeople were cremated each year?
(a) Four to five dozen.
(b) Five dozen.
(c) Two to three dozen.
(d) One to two dozen.
5. How much would the laundry bill have come to for the work Milo did for Lynch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of business did Milo own?
2. Out of a thousand people in a room, how many would be expected to die by the end of the year according to Lynch's analogy in Chapter 1?
3. In what year was Thomas Lynch's first child born?
4. What did Lynch's mother convince her husband to get their son Dan?
5. What was the last name of the undertaker who handled Nora's death?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)