Quiz: Chapter 7, Mary & Wilbur to Chapter 10, Uncle Eddie, Inc.
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did Kevorkian's attorney suggest for the doctor?
a) A political career.
b) A position as Surgeon General.
c) A Nobel Prize.
d) A Medal of Honor.
2. In what decade of life did most of the Lynch men die?
3. Before Kevorkian, how many attempted suicides were women?
a) Nine out of ten.
b) Five out of six.
c) Three out of five.
d) Seven out of ten.
4. To what animal did Lynch allude in making his analogy about living at the midpoint?
b) Monarch butterflies.
c) California condors.
5. Approximately what percentage of...
This section contains 272 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)