Quiz: Chapter 1, The Undertaking to Chapter 3, Crapper
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the name of the woman whose body smelled bad because of her last meal?
2. From what surgery did Mr. Lynch have a scar?
a) Heart bypass.
3. At what time did Mil Hornsby's wife call to announce his death?
a) 3 a.m.
b) 5 a.m.
c) 2 a.m.
d) 4 a.m.
4. Out of a thousand people in a room, how many would be expected to die by the end of the year according to Lynch's analogy in Chapter 1?
5. In what town's hospital was...
This section contains 274 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)