|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Mary & Wilbur.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what medical procedure did Lynch refer when speaking about people's aversion to funerals?
(d) Root canals.
2. What town did Lynch explore while on his trip in Chapter 5?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Santa Barbara.
3. Besides funeral homes, what business did Lynch say persisted in using the family name in the business name?
4. What did Lynch's sisters plant at the base of the gravestone every spring?
5. In what year was Thomas Lynch's first child born?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what Irish town were Lynch and Don Paterson discussing Thomas Crapper?
2. What was the name of the woman whose body smelled bad because of her last meal?
3. Why do undertakers massage the body?
4. Where did they conduct this conference?
5. When is the Milford Memories festival held?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)