|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, All Hallows' Eve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what medical procedure did Lynch refer when speaking about people's aversion to funerals?
(a) Root canals.
2. Approximately how much do cremated human remains weigh?
(a) Six to ten pounds.
(b) Twelve to fifteen pounds.
(c) Ten to twelve pounds.
(d) Four to seven pounds.
3. What was the name of the woman whose body smelled bad because of her last meal?
4. In what town's hospital was Nora treated?
5. When did Lynch feel his midpoint had arrived?
(a) The day his second child was born.
(b) The day he buried his mother.
(c) The day he buried his father.
(d) The day he took over the family business.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day was Lynch's mother buried?
2. What American TV show did Nora Lynch begin watching once she got her first television set?
3. What did Lynch's sisters plant at the base of the gravestone every spring?
4. How had the men in Lynch's family died for the most part?
5. How did Jessica Mitford refer to undertakers' work on human bodies?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)