|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, All Hallows' Eve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Christian writer did Lynch's mother frequently read?
(a) St. Augustine.
(b) St. Francis.
(c) Thomas Aquinas.
(d) Thomas Kempis.
2. On what day was Lynch's mother buried?
(a) Feast of the Epiphany.
(b) All Saint's Day.
3. Besides funeral homes, what business did Lynch say persisted in using the family name in the business name?
4. What American TV show did Nora Lynch begin watching once she got her first television set?
(c) Guiding Light.
(d) One Life to Live.
5. To what animal did Lynch allude in making his analogy about living at the midpoint?
(a) Monarch butterflies.
(b) California condors.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Lynch feel his midpoint had arrived?
2. What was the name of the woman whose body smelled bad because of her last meal?
3. What constellation did Lynch refer to when describing peeing outdoors in Michigan?
4. How long had Lynch's parents been married?
5. On what holy day did Lynch land in Ireland when Nora became sick?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)