|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a group of Ankh-Morpork notables devoted to saving the city from oblivion?
(a) Committee to Impeach the Patrician.
(b) Committee to Unelect the Patrician.
(c) Council to Impeach the Patrician.
(d) Council to Unelect the Patrician.
2. What clothes seller in Pseudopolis is a look-alike for the Patrician of Ankh-Morpork?
(c) Sgt. Angua.
(d) Lord Havelock Vetinari.
3. What is the name of the beloved pet of Lord Havelock Vetinari?
4. What citizen of Ankh-Morpork regularly brings to the office of the Ankh-Morpork Times oddly-shaped vegetables that he has grown?
(a) Harry King.
(b) Mr. Wintler.
(c) Arthur Crank.
(d) Tuttle Scrope.
5. What river divides Ankh-Morpork?
(a) River Sahrn.
(b) River Oryx.
(c) River Conch.
(d) River Ankh.
6. Who is the first woman to join the Ankh-Morpork City Watch?
(a) Sgt. Aurora von ÃƒÅ“berwald.
(b) Sgt. Amelia von ÃƒÅ“berwald.
(c) Sgt. Angela von ÃƒÅ“berwald.
(d) Sgt. Angua von ÃƒÅ“berwald.
7. Leaving his meeting with Vetinari, William encounters a crowd urging a man to do what?
(a) Stab himself.
(b) Fight another man.
(c) Jump off a ledge.
(d) Shoot himself.
8. How much do Slant and Ronald Carney of the newly combined Guild of Engravers and Printers demand for membership?
9. Who is Foul Ole Ron's talking dog?
10. What position does Duke Samuel Vimes hold with the Ankh-Morpork City Watch?
11. Who is the chief of the print-setting dwarfs?
(b) Mrs. Eucrasia Arcanum.
(c) Sacharissa Cripslock.
(d) Gunilla Goodmountain.
12. What creatures are small and heavily-bearded people who always dress in chain mail and iron helmets and carry battle axes?
13. Whom does William claim he suspects is a werewolf and that he's seen gargoyles spying on him when talking with Vimes?
14. Vimes tells William about three maids finding Vetinari holding a knife and claiming to be sorry for killing whom?
(d) Sgt. Detritus.
15. Who is the personal secretary to Lord Havelock Vetinari?
(a) Arthur Crank.
(b) Sacharissa Cripslock.
(c) Rufus Drumknott.
(d) Sgt. Angua.
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how old is the Patrician's dog?
2. What member of the Lawyers Guild considers himself a facilitator between Mr. Pin and Mr. Tulip?
3. Vetinari, upon first arriving at William's office, has his fears allayed that the shed is not built on a crack in _________.
4. In a meeting with William, Vetinari wonders why normal people need ________.
5. Pin and Tulip visit Thaumaturgical Park next to the UU to buy what?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)