The Truth, pgs. 1-32
1. What is the biggest city on Discworld?
(d) The City of Trolls.
2. Rumors arise in the beginning of the novel that dwarfs are able to turn __________into gold.
3. On guard duty in the beginning of the novel, Sgt. Colon and Cpl. Nobbs admit to seeing a rowboat in which who was bickering?
(a) Dr. A. A. Dinwiddie.
(b) Sgt. Fred Colon and Cpl. Nobby Nobbs.
(c) Mrs. Eucrasia Arcanum and her Boarders.
(d) Pin and Tulip.
4. What is a wahoonie?
(a) An animal.
(b) A vehicle.
(c) A race.
(d) A vegetable.
5. What river divides Ankh-Morpork?
(a) River Sahrn.
(b) River Oryx.
(c) River Ankh.
(d) River Conch.
6. How many dwarfs have migrated to Ankh-Morpork in the beginning of the novel?
7. Who is the novel's protagonist?
(a) William de Worde.
(b) Lord Havelock Vetinari.
(c) Mrs. Eucrasia Arcanum.
(d) Sacharissa Cripslock.
8. Who is the Patrician of Ankh-Morpork?
(a) Sgt. Angua.
(c) William de Worde.
(d) Lord Havelock Vetinari.
This section contains 4,215 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)