1. Hugo hopes that the student reading his book learns to write like _____.
2. Hugo advises that at all times, the student must keep his _____ on.
3. Yeats is noted by Hugo as saying that, "as a writer, your most important arguments are with _____".
4. Which clever, witty writer is described by Hugo as being able to conform the music of poetry to truth effectively?
5. Hugo states that young poets find it difficult to free themselves from _____.
6. In the world of imagination, Hugo believes that all things _____.
7. Specifically, Hugo asks students never to worry about _____.
8. In the Hugo's opinion, a poet must have a streak of _____.
This section contains 3,852 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)