|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ci Vediamo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hugo suggests that with the accumulated losses of knowns, the imagination is faced with the problem of preserving the world through _____.
2. Hugo believes that worthwhile things can't be _____.
(c) Carried out.
3. What contest do the former students of Hugo, Mike Ryan and Maura Stanton, win?
(a) Yale Series of Young Poets.
(b) Boston Review.
(c) Harvard Young Poets' Society.
(d) Brick & Mortar Review.
4. Hugo guesses that ____ of his ex-students are now publishing.
(a) Over a hundred.
5. The hermit in one of Hugo's assumptions eats mostly _____.
(a) Grub worms.
(b) Fried potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hugo observes that the three prostitutes look so scroungy that one might contract VD just ____.
2. Hugo states that all art that has endured has an element of _____.
3. Who is the creative writing teacher credited for teaching Eliot, Williams, Hemingway, and Yeats?
4. Hugo feels that there is a tendency for literary professors to establish and maintain _____ over their students.
5. Hugo says that if one is a private poet, then one's vocabulary is limited to one's _____.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)