|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Assumptions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hugo says that once a language exists only to convey information, it is _____.
2. The surrounding country in one assumption is _____.
(c) Filled with oil wells.
(d) On fire all the time.
3. Which colleague of Hugo's points out that "if you are not risking sentimentality, you are not close to your inner self"?
4. Hugo says that if one is a private poet, then one's vocabulary is limited to one's _____.
5. The hermit in one of Hugo's assumptions eats mostly _____.
(a) Grub worms.
(d) Fried potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hugo advises that at all times, the student must keep his _____ on.
2. What do the people in one assumption do to ward off boredom?
3. According to Hugo, poets can go into the world of the imagination, and not feel so threatened that they _____.
4. The two prostitutes in an assumption are nice to everyone but _____.
5. The grain elevator in one assumption is _____.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)