|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Assumptions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One assumption says that the churches are always _____.
2. Hugo teaches that one way of getting into the world of the imagination is to focus on the play rather than the _____ of words.
3. Which Shakespeare play has Regan and Cornwall blinding Gloucester?
(b) King Lear.
(d) Twelfth Night.
4. In the poem by Ghiselin, the snake's dwelling is that of a _____.
(a) Prairie dog.
(b) Another snake.
(c) Horny toad.
5. Hugo sits home on Saturday nights _____ in one assumption.
(a) Listening to the radio.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Eating fast food.
(d) Drawing comic book characters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people in one assumption do to ward off boredom?
2. If a person can't think small when writing a poem, Hugo suggests that he try _____.
3. The grain elevator in one assumption is _____.
4. What is the divorce rate in the town in one assumption?
5. The town druggist on an assumption is _____.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)