|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Assumptions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the poem by Ghiselin, the snake's dwelling is that of a _____.
(b) Another snake.
(c) Horny toad.
(d) Prairie dog.
2. What do the people in one assumption do to ward off boredom?
(a) Eat constantly.
(b) Commit adultery.
(c) Build houses for the poor.
(d) Drink constantly.
3. One of Hugo's assumptions states that the name of the triggering town must appear _____.
(a) In the title.
(b) In the first paragraph.
(c) At the very end.
(d) At the beginning of the denouement.
4. Where do people sit a lot in one assumption?
(a) On swings in the park.
(b) On their sofas.
(c) In their cars at stoplights that don't work.
(d) On their porches.
5. At the risk of violating the facts, Hugo believes that the subject of a poem should serve _____.
(a) The words.
(b) As a reminder.
(c) The greater good.
(d) God's will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the grocer's children live in one assumption?
2. In the Hugo's opinion, a poet must have a streak of _____.
3. Hugo states that people take their identities from their _____.
4. Hugo teaches that words love the _____ of people's minds.
5. Which artist does Hugo think is interpreted as a weirdo when one first sees his paintings?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)