|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Statements of Faith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People who hated the town left long ago and are wealthy in ____ in one assumption.
(a) South Africa.
2. How many people are in jail in one assumption?
(b) Sixty people over sixty.
(c) Half the town.
3. On which day of the week does the wind stop blowing in one assumption?
4. What do the people in one assumption do to ward off boredom?
(a) Drink constantly.
(b) Commit adultery.
(c) Build houses for the poor.
(d) Eat constantly.
5. What is the maximum sentence length Hugo advises having in a poem?
(a) Fifty words.
(b) Seven words.
(c) Ten words.
(d) Seventeen words.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the poetry term for a rhythmic or syntactic pause at the end of a line of poetry?
2. What color paper is, in Hugo's opinion, easy on the eyes?
3. What is the minimum sentence length Hugob advises having in a poem?
4. Hugo suggests the poet finish the poem first, then worry about being _____.
5. The surrounding country in one assumption is _____.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)