|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Statements of Faith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People who hated the town left long ago and are wealthy in ____ in one assumption.
(b) South Africa.
2. One assumption has the _____ being run by a kind man who lets kids in for free when nobody is looking.
(b) Movie house.
(c) Swimming pool.
(d) Penny arcade.
3. The hermit in one of Hugo's assumptions eats mostly _____.
(b) Grub worms.
(c) Fried potatoes.
4. What is poorly maintained in one assumption, causing only a few people to attend events there?
(a) The performing arts center.
(b) The ballpark.
(c) The college.
(d) The high school gymnasium.
5. How many people are in jail in one assumption?
(a) Sixty people over sixty.
(d) Half the town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal roams the streets in one assumption?
2. One of Hugo's assumptions states that the name of the triggering town must appear _____.
3. Hugo is distrustful of Eliot and Roethke because late in their careers the announced that they were _____.
4. The grain elevator in one assumption is _____.
5. Where does Hugo suggest placing a typed poem in order to feel pressure to work on it some more?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)