|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Apollo take from the armory?
(a) A slingshot.
(b) A gun.
(c) A rope.
(d) A sword.
2. Who does the Colossus closely resemble?
(c) Percy Jackson.
3. What does Apollo spend the evening doing after he defeats the Colossus?
(a) He sleeps all night.
(b) Helping Will in the infirmiry.
(c) He eats everything in his path.
(d) Bragging about his accomplishment.
4. What does Apollo give Meg to put in the trees in the grove to calm them down?
(a) A necklace.
(b) Her magic seeds.
(c) Wind chimes.
(d) His ukulele.
5. What does Apollo tell Nero he would rather do than open the gates to Dodona?
(a) He would rather go back to Percy's.
(b) He would rather be eaten alive.
(c) He would rather be a mortal for the rest of his life.
(d) He would rather die.
6. What is the weather like when Meg and Apollo are walking through the forest?
(a) It is snowy.
(b) It is sunny.
(c) It is rainy.
(d) It is really hot.
7. Who is Rhea?
(a) Queen of Camp Half-Blood.
(b) Queen of the Dryads.
(c) Queen of the Titans.
(d) Queen of the karpos.
8. What does Apollo tell Nero to do?
(a) To eat his dust.
(b) To take a hike.
(c) To let him go and take the demigods.
(d) To let the demigods go and take him instead.
9. Who does Meg say killed her father?
(a) The Beast.
(b) Percy Jackson.
10. Who does Apollo talk to in the forest before he goes back to camp?
(a) Sally Jackson.
(d) A bird.
11. What does Apollo think Dodona will do?
(a) He thinks Dodona will kill the campers.
(b) He thinks Dodona will die out.
(c) He thinks Dodona will help them.
(d) He thinks Dodona will conspire against them.
12. What does Apollo tell Meg Nero did to the Christians in Rome?
(a) He burned them alive.
(b) He made them his servants.
(c) He ate them for dinner.
(d) He gave them a castle.
13. What does Apollo find in the grove of Dodona?
(a) An arrow with an oak shaft.
(b) A small baby.
(c) Another ukulele.
(d) Meg's hairclips.
14. What does Apollo vow to do after Meg has been taken by the ants?
(a) He vows to never see her again.
(b) He vows to kill her if he finds her.
(c) He vows to never come back to the forest.
(d) He vows to find her and bring her to safety.
15. Who does Apollo see approaching shortly after he and Meg get to the gates of Dodona?
(a) Two Germani and Nero.
(b) Percy Jackson.
(d) Pete the geyser god.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Apollo have to shoot the Colossus after Kayla and Austin pass out?
2. What does Paolo give Apollo beofre he goes into the forest with Meg?
3. What does Nero tell Meg he will do when she asks him what he wants?
4. What animal does Apollo wake up to licking his face in the forest?
5. What does Malcolm tell Apollo to do if he gets lost in the forest?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)