|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chimes produce a prophecy in the form of what kind of poem?
(a) A free verse poem.
(b) A limerick.
(c) A haiku.
(d) A sonnet.
2. How long does Apollo have to save Meg from the giant ants?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 1 week.
(d) He is too late.
3. What does Apollo say about Rhea?
(a) She is a gentle soul.
(b) He dated her once.
(c) She is an evil woman.
(d) He has never met her before.
4. What is the name of the son of Hades who is dating Will?
(a) Nico de Angelo.
(b) Saint Nick.
(c) Nick Offerman.
(d) Nico Smith.
5. Why is Percy skeptical about whether Apollo will be able to get into Camp Half-Blood?
(a) Apollo is completely mortal.
(b) The campers do not like Apollo.
(c) Apollo does not have any proof of identity.
(d) The camp director does not like Apollo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Apollo feel when he learns the truth about Meg?
2. What illness does Apollo realize he has given the Colossus?
3. Who does Chiron send to look in the forest instead of campers?
4. Who does Apollo first encounter in the alley?
5. What does Apollo do instead of go look for the missing campers?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)