|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Kayla and Austin once Apollo enchants the arrow?
(a) They do a dance.
(b) They catch a whiff of the fumes and pass out.
(c) They hug him.
(d) They insult him.
2. Which inanimate object(s) begin speaking to Apollo on the way to Camp Half-Blood?
(a) The trees.
(b) The sun.
(c) The mushrooms.
(d) The sky.
3. Who does Apollo talk to in the forest before he goes back to camp?
(b) Sally Jackson.
(d) A bird.
4. How does Apollo feel about not being recognized by the Camp's guard dragon?
(a) He does not mind.
(b) He feels bad for himself.
(c) He is very offended.
(d) He feels bad for the dragon.
5. What does Apollo do immediately after introducing himself to the campers?
(a) He runs back from where he came.
(b) He passes out.
(c) He joins their group.
(d) He introduces Meg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Apollo tell Meg Nero did to the Christians in Rome?
2. How many golden apples do Meg and Apollo find?
3. Where do Meg and Apollo land after they escape Python and the Beast?
4. Who does Nero reveal are two of his other servants?
5. What does Apollo want to do before he goes looking for the ants' nest?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)