|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Apollo explain was the problem with the shiny blobs?
(a) They cannot be killed.
(b) They do not like mortals.
(c) They do not like gods.
(d) They are lethal.
2. Who disappears when Meg, Apollo, and Peaches were walking through the forest toward Camp Half-Blood?
(b) No one disappears.
3. What does Percy tell Apollo he will do for him and Meg?
(a) Percy says he will not do anything for them.
(b) Percy says he will let them stay at his house.
(c) Percy says he will drive them to Camp Half-Blood.
(d) Percy says he will lend them some money.
4. Why is Percy skeptical about whether Apollo will be able to get into Camp Half-Blood?
(a) Apollo does not have any proof of identity.
(b) The campers do not like Apollo.
(c) The camp director does not like Apollo.
(d) Apollo is completely mortal.
5. What is the name of the son of Hades who is dating Will?
(a) Nico de Angelo.
(b) Nico Smith.
(c) Saint Nick.
(d) Nick Offerman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Apollo meets at Camp Half-Blood?
2. Why does Apollo get emotional when he sees Meg after she cleans up?
3. How old is Meg?
4. Why is Apollo so nervous to face the shiny blobs?
5. Who is Will's mother?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)