|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Apollo been a mortal before?
(a) 8 times.
(b) 3 times.
(c) 2 times.
(d) 20 times.
2. What is the actual name of the shiny blobs?
3. What is the creature that Meg conjures during the fight with the shiny blobs?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A grain spirit.
(c) A giant ant.
(d) More nosoi.
4. What does Percy tell Apollo he will do for him and Meg?
(a) Percy says he will drive them to Camp Half-Blood.
(b) Percy says he will not do anything for them.
(c) Percy says he will lend them some money.
(d) Percy says he will let them stay at his house.
5. Who disappears when Meg, Apollo, and Peaches were walking through the forest toward Camp Half-Blood?
(a) No one disappears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman in Apollo's strange dream tell him to do?
2. What kind of creatures does Meg warn Apollo might be following them when they find Percy's house?
3. What does Will tell Apollo Meg has done while he has been sleeping?
4. Why is Percy skeptical about whether Apollo will be able to get into Camp Half-Blood?
5. What is Apollo's mortal identity?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)