1. Whose cook is said to bring K. his breakfast around eight every morning in “The Arrest”?
(a) Fraülein Bürstner’s
(b) Rudi Block’s
(c) Frau Grubach’s
(d) Dr. Huld’s
2. What is the name of the strange guard that opens K.’s door when he rings for his breakfast in the beginning of “The Arrest”?
3. It is K.’s birthday in the opening of “The Arrest.” How old is K. turning?
4. When K. first deals with the guards on the morning of his birthday in “The Arrest,” he presumes that this might be a joke played on him by his friends where?
(a) At the hospital
(b) At the bar
(c) At the courthouse
(d) At the bank
5. What is Frau Grubach’s relationship to K.?
(a) She is his mother
(b) She is his landlady
(c) She is his niece
(d) She is his aunt
This section contains 5,699 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)