|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does the Truong toc warn Paul?
(a) That the Ngo family has bought a contract on Molly.
(b) That Paul will never find traces of Truong toc in this mystery.
(c) That Yu was paid to give misleading information.
(d) That the Ngo family has bought a contract on him.
2. How does Yu explain himself?
(a) As a Vietnamese born as a Chinese.
(b) As a displaced Chinese.
(c) As the son of a visionary.
(d) As a sojourning Chinese.
3. How does Ruiz figure into the JFK plot?
(a) He suggests Oswald for the hit man.
(b) He suggests they base out of Cuba.
(c) He knows Do.
(d) He is the second hit man.
4. What is important in Asia?
5. What does Molly find Paul doing?
(a) Writing David in code.
(b) Examining strips of calligraphy.
(c) Recording some information in code.
(d) Cutting up money into strips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yu predict on 8 Sep 1963?
2. What has Paul seen in the wiretap logs?
3. Where does Paul mail the accumulated documentation to himself in Washington, DC.?
4. What would Molly do before leaving Paul?
5. What does Paul focus upon regarding the JFK assassination?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Paul finally break Pigeon and why does his method work? What do they do with Pigeon?
2. Who does Paul select for breaking Frankie Pigeon and how does he motivate one of the two men?
3. What does Yu Lung say about horoscopy?
4. Describe Paul's initial visit with Ruiz.
5. Describe Dieter Dimpel and what he asks of Paul for payment for helping Paul.
6. How has Molly helped Paul to heal?
7. Describe Yu Lung.
8. What do Paul and Tom discuss as they are at the bar having hot buttered rum?
9. What are some indications that Paul is feeling nervous or stressed?
10. How does Gherman Klimenko convince Paul that Klimenko knows Paul is not just a journalist.
This section contains 1,184 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)