|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolkowicz agree to mail for Paul?
(a) A envelope to Webster.
(b) An envelope to the Truong toc.
(c) An envelope to Pong.
(d) An envelope to Phuoc.
2. What does Molly find Paul doing?
(a) Recording some information in code.
(b) Cutting up money into strips.
(c) Examining strips of calligraphy.
(d) Writing David in code.
3. To whom is one of the men who is also a foreigner predisposed?
(a) The Illuminati.
(b) Ngo Diem.
(c) The Catholic church.
(d) Ma A Phien, the opium ghost.
4. Who has refused to read Paul's information?
(a) The head of the CIA.
(b) The Director.
(c) The head of the FBI.
(d) The President.
5. What does November 22 form as far as Yu's readings is concerned?
(a) A pentagram.
(b) An elegance.
(c) A symbolic message.
(d) A triangle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yu demand to talk about?
2. What architecture does Paul fix in his mind?
3. What does Tom do as Paul tells him everything?
4. How does Urpi describes Yu's analysis?
5. Why do Diem and Nhu prepare to "spit out of their graves"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Paul's initial visit with Ruiz.
2. How does the evening with Tom and Sybille go for Paul and Molly and what slightly mars the evening?
3. What information does Paul get from Klimenko when they meet again?
4. What does Ruiz tell Paul about the recruiting of Oswald?
5. What happens to all the Cubans but Ruiz and why not Ruiz? What does Nsango ask about Ruiz?
6. What happens to Luong's killers?
7. Why is Paul glad he is alone?
8. What are some indications that Paul is feeling nervous or stressed?
9. What happens to Pigeon initially when he is kidnapped?
10. How does Paul go to Rome and why does he go there?
This section contains 1,158 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)