|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the meaning of feng shui in Asia?
2. What does Yu explain about horoscopy?
(a) It is only used by Buddhists.
(b) It predisposes rather than predestines.
(c) It is not the same as astrology.
(d) It is very exact.
3. What is the disposition of three of the four men?
(a) They are dead or soon to be so.
(b) They are world leaders.
(c) They are first born sons of first born sons.
(d) They are all born on the same day.
4. What does Paul buy in Milan?
(a) Skiing equipment.
(b) Life insurance with Molly as the beneficiary.
(c) A four wheeler.
(d) Climbing and photography equipment.
5. What does Yu not touch while Paul is there?
(a) The phone when it rings several different times.
(b) His tea.
(c) The 5000 dollars.
(d) His opium pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
2. What does Klimenko want?
3. What do Paul and the others admire as they are leaving the dining room?
4. What has experience taught Paul?
5. How will the Ngos have to catch Paul in order to kill him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Paul's instructions to the two men who are to break Pigeon?
2. With whom does Paul meet and upon what does Paul's report focus?
3. How does the evening with Tom and Sybille go for Paul and Molly and what slightly mars the evening?
4. What is the response to Paul's report at the meeting and what does Trumbull decide to do and why?
5. What does Paul tell Molly about his investigation into JFK's murder?
6. Who does Paul select for breaking Frankie Pigeon and how does he motivate one of the two men?
7. What does Paul insist upon before he will discuss the report and what is Turnbull's reply?
8. With whom does Paul meet in Zurich and what do they do?
9. How does Gherman Klimenko convince Paul that Klimenko knows Paul is not just a journalist.
10. Describe Dieter Dimpel and what he asks of Paul for payment for helping Paul.
This section contains 1,107 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)