|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alvaro Urpi?
(a) One of the four men Yu refers to.
(b) An agent with the KGB.
(c) A 40-year veteran of the Vatican Library and an expert in all dialects of Chinese.
(d) A Cardinal in Bavaria.
2. What does Tom say is a mistake?
(a) Going to Washington, D. C. with the evidence.
(b) Coming to Zermatt.
(c) Being with Molly.
(d) Leaving behind a trail of angry Vietnamese.
3. What does Yu demand to talk about?
(a) The path of rightness.
(b) The Viet Cong plans.
(c) The path of revenge.
(d) Lê Thu.
4. What is secondary in Paul's investigation?
(a) The money trail.
(b) Oswald's murder.
(c) The Ngo family's murders.
(d) LBJ's involvement.
5. What germ does Paul pretend he is going to inject in Pigeon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul buy in Milan?
2. What is Pigeon used to?
3. What is one of Pigeon's weaknesses?
4. What does Yu Lung spread out on the table?
5. Who does Paul meet after dark?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Molly helped Paul to heal?
2. How does Paul go to Rome and why does he go there?
3. What happens to Luong's killers?
4. Describe Paul's initial visit with Ruiz.
5. How do Yu's horoscopes figure into the planning of the assassination of JFK?
6. What do Paul and Tom discuss as they are at the bar having hot buttered rum?
7. What are some indications that Paul is feeling nervous or stressed?
8. Who does Paul meet on the outskirts of Elisabethville and for what reason?
9. What happens to all the Cubans but Ruiz and why not Ruiz? What does Nsango ask about Ruiz?
10. How does Paul finally break Pigeon and why does his method work? What do they do with Pigeon?
This section contains 1,177 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)