|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul tell Glavanis and Eycken to do?
(a) Drive to Rome.
(b) Keep the bodyguard's money.
(c) Get some rest.
(d) Go back and eliminate the servant who saw them.
2. What does Turnbull do with Paul's evidence?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Sends it to the President.
(c) Sends it to the FBI.
(d) Files it away to think about it.
3. Where is Paul when Chapter 14 opens?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) New York City.
4. For what do they all meet in the bar?
(a) To discuss the next place they will go.
(b) To discuss precautions.
(c) Hot buttered rum.
(d) A toast to victory.
5. How does Yu explain himself?
(a) As a sojourning Chinese.
(b) As a Vietnamese born as a Chinese.
(c) As a displaced Chinese.
(d) As the son of a visionary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yu predict on 8 Sep 1963?
2. Into what language will the strips in Chinese be rendered?
3. What must Glavanis and Eycken do to Pigeon's bodyguards?
4. Who is Gherman Klimenko?
5. How does Urpi describes Yu's analysis?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Paul finally break Pigeon and why does his method work? What do they do with Pigeon?
2. Briefly sum up Molly's week with the Websters.
3. Why is Paul glad he is alone?
4. With whom does Paul meet and upon what does Paul's report focus?
5. Describe Paul's initial visit with Ruiz.
6. Describe Dieter Dimpel and what he asks of Paul for payment for helping Paul.
7. What does Yu Lung say about horoscopy?
8. What does Ruiz tell Paul about the recruiting of Oswald?
9. What information does Paul get from Klimenko when they meet again?
10. What happens to Pigeon initially when he is kidnapped?
This section contains 1,192 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)