|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the kidnapping go?
(c) They had to kill several people.
2. What does Molly find Paul doing?
(a) Cutting up money into strips.
(b) Examining strips of calligraphy.
(c) Writing David in code.
(d) Recording some information in code.
3. Where does Paul park his car?
(a) In Venice.
(b) In a place where it will be towed into police custody.
(c) Near his old apartment.
(d) In a place that if it explodes it will harm no one.
4. What architecture does Paul fix in his mind?
(a) Dolder and Co.
(b) Fenstermacher and Co.
(c) Wehrmacht, Inc.
(d) Laufgarten, Inc.
5. What does Tom have to rent?
(a) A private jet.
(b) A car.
(c) A band for his and Sybille's anniversary.
(d) The headwaiter's tailcoat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ruiz figure into the JFK plot?
2. How does Yu explain himself?
3. What does Paul buy in Milan?
4. What does Paul show Phuoc?
5. Who has refused to read Paul's information?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Luong's killers?
2. How does Paul go to Rome and why does he go there?
3. How has Molly helped Paul to heal?
4. Briefly sum up Molly's week with the Websters.
5. Why is Paul glad he is alone?
6. With whom does Paul meet in Zurich and what do they do?
7. With whom does Paul meet and upon what does Paul's report focus?
8. How does Paul finally break Pigeon and why does his method work? What do they do with Pigeon?
9. Describe Paul's initial visit with Ruiz.
10. What are Paul's instructions to the two men who are to break Pigeon?
This section contains 1,072 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)