|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul want Tom to do?
(a) Get out of Vietnam.
(b) Go back to the States.
(c) Come to Rome.
(d) Hide out in Switzerland.
2. With what do they bombard Pigeon?
(c) Dissonant noise.
3. What does Paul tell Glavanis and Eycken to do?
(a) Get some rest.
(b) Keep the bodyguard's money.
(c) Go back and eliminate the servant who saw them.
(d) Drive to Rome.
4. Who carries 50 bills forged by the SS during WWII?
5. What has experience taught Paul?
(a) That treachery cannot teach or save.
(b) That worry causes mistakes.
(c) That fear is deadly.
(d) That most threats are never carried out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the meaning of feng shui in Asia?
2. Where does Frankie Pigeon need to be picked up?
3. Why does Paul drive to Milan?
4. What does Turnbull do with Paul's evidence?
5. Who is Paul visiting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to all the Cubans but Ruiz and why not Ruiz? What does Nsango ask about Ruiz?
2. How does Paul go to Rome and why does he go there?
3. What are some indications that Paul is feeling nervous or stressed?
4. With whom does Paul meet and upon what does Paul's report focus?
5. What are Paul's instructions to the two men who are to break Pigeon?
6. What happens to Pigeon initially when he is kidnapped?
7. What does Yu Lung say about horoscopy?
8. Describe Paul's initial visit with Ruiz.
9. How do Yu's horoscopes figure into the planning of the assassination of JFK?
10. What does Paul learn during his visit to Yu Lung?
This section contains 1,076 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)