|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will the Ngos have to catch Paul in order to kill him?
(a) In a different country than Italy.
(b) In the open.
(d) In a crowd.
2. What is on Paul's mind as he goes to an abandoned village?
(a) Killing Nsango.
(d) Killing Ruiz.
3. What does Paul buy in Milan?
(a) Life insurance with Molly as the beneficiary.
(b) Climbing and photography equipment.
(c) Skiing equipment.
(d) A four wheeler.
4. With what do they bombard Pigeon?
(a) Dissonant noise.
5. What does Klimenko want?
(a) Protection for information.
(b) To defect.
(c) More money for the information Paul demands.
(d) Someone to take out Ngo Diem's brother-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom have to rent?
2. What is secondary in Paul's investigation?
3. To whom is one of the men who is also a foreigner predisposed?
4. What is Pigeon used to?
5. Who is waiting for Paul in Milan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Paul and Tom discuss as they are at the bar having hot buttered rum?
2. How does Paul go to Rome and why does he go there?
3. How does Gherman Klimenko convince Paul that Klimenko knows Paul is not just a journalist.
4. What does Ruiz tell Paul about the recruiting of Oswald?
5. What does Paul tell Molly about his investigation into JFK's murder?
6. What does Yu Lung say about horoscopy?
7. How do Yu's horoscopes figure into the planning of the assassination of JFK?
8. What does Paul learn during his visit to Yu Lung?
9. How does the evening with Tom and Sybille go for Paul and Molly and what slightly mars the evening?
10. Who does Paul meet on the outskirts of Elisabethville and for what reason?
This section contains 1,218 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)