|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of skier is Molly?
2. Of what does the Truong toc warn Paul?
(a) That the Ngo family has bought a contract on Molly.
(b) That Yu was paid to give misleading information.
(c) That the Ngo family has bought a contract on him.
(d) That Paul will never find traces of Truong toc in this mystery.
3. For what do they all meet in the bar?
(a) To discuss the next place they will go.
(b) Hot buttered rum.
(c) To discuss precautions.
(d) A toast to victory.
4. What architecture does Paul fix in his mind?
(a) Laufgarten, Inc.
(b) Dolder and Co.
(c) Fenstermacher and Co.
(d) Wehrmacht, Inc.
5. What does Yu explain about horoscopy?
(a) It is only used by Buddhists.
(b) It is very exact.
(c) It is not the same as astrology.
(d) It predisposes rather than predestines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yu not touch while Paul is there?
2. What does Molly tell Tom about what Paul is doing?
3. What does Tom have to rent?
4. Who has refused to read Paul's information?
5. What does Molly find Paul doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the response to Paul's report at the meeting and what does Trumbull decide to do and why?
2. What happens to Luong's killers?
3. What does Ruiz tell Paul about the recruiting of Oswald?
4. With whom does Paul meet and upon what does Paul's report focus?
5. What are Paul's instructions to the two men who are to break Pigeon?
6. What happens to Pigeon initially when he is kidnapped?
7. What happens to all the Cubans but Ruiz and why not Ruiz? What does Nsango ask about Ruiz?
8. Describe Dieter Dimpel and what he asks of Paul for payment for helping Paul.
9. What does Yu Lung say about horoscopy?
10. How does the evening with Tom and Sybille go for Paul and Molly and what slightly mars the evening?
This section contains 1,020 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)