|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Glavanis and Eycken do to Pigeon's bodyguards?
(a) Not kill them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Interrogate them.
(d) Drug them.
2. What does Tom do as Paul tells him everything?
(a) He tells Paul he is a fool.
(b) He tells Paul he is a terrible person for endangering Molly.
(c) He tells Paul he is insane.
(d) He worries about Molly bringing Paul down.
3. Where does Paul mail the accumulated documentation to himself in Washington, DC.?
(a) In Zurich.
(b) In Orvieto.
(c) In Paris.
(d) In Milan.
4. What does Yu demand to talk about?
(a) The path of rightness.
(b) The Viet Cong plans.
(c) The path of revenge.
(d) Lê Thu.
5. Who is Paul visiting?
(a) Dieter Dimpel.
(b) Piero Cremona.
(c) Tom Webster.
(d) Alvaro Urpi's mentor.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is one of the men who is also a foreigner predisposed?
2. How does Paul feel being alone?
3. What would Molly do before leaving Paul?
4. Into what language will the strips in Chinese be rendered?
5. Who does Paul meet after dark?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Paul meet on the outskirts of Elisabethville and for what reason?
2. What are Paul's instructions to the two men who are to break Pigeon?
3. How has Molly helped Paul to heal?
4. How does Gherman Klimenko convince Paul that Klimenko knows Paul is not just a journalist.
5. What are some indications that Paul is feeling nervous or stressed?
6. What does Paul insist upon before he will discuss the report and what is Turnbull's reply?
7. With whom does Paul meet and upon what does Paul's report focus?
8. With whom does Paul meet in Zurich and what do they do?
9. What do Paul and Tom discuss as they are at the bar having hot buttered rum?
10. What does Paul learn during his visit to Yu Lung?
This section contains 1,113 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)