|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What photo does Klimenko show Paul?
(a) Pictures of Ruggieri and Principi picking up 1 million.
(c) Photos of the Truong toc's family which no one ever sees.
(d) Pictures of Ngo family members in Mexico City when Oswald is there.
2. With what do they bombard Pigeon?
(a) Dissonant noise.
3. What does Yu not touch while Paul is there?
(a) His tea.
(b) His opium pipe.
(c) The phone when it rings several different times.
(d) The 5000 dollars.
4. What has Paul seen in the wiretap logs?
(a) Two oblique references to Paul.
(b) No references to Paul.
(c) One mention of Molly.
(d) Several mentions of Paul and his death contract.
5. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
(a) To worry.
(b) To think about an escape plan.
(c) To recover.
(d) So he will possibly kill himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the meaning of feng shui in Asia?
2. Where does Paul park his car?
3. Why does Paul drive to Milan?
4. How does Yu explain himself?
5. Where does the caller with the accent want to meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the response to Paul's report at the meeting and what does Trumbull decide to do and why?
2. Briefly sum up Molly's week with the Websters.
3. Describe Yu Lung.
4. What does Paul tell Molly about his investigation into JFK's murder?
5. What does Ruiz tell Paul about the recruiting of Oswald?
6. With whom does Paul meet in Zurich and what do they do?
7. What happens to Pigeon initially when he is kidnapped?
8. How does Paul go to Rome and why does he go there?
9. What does Paul learn during his visit to Yu Lung?
10. What do Paul and Tom discuss as they are at the bar having hot buttered rum?
This section contains 1,353 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)