|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what language will the strips in Chinese be rendered?
2. What germ does Paul pretend he is going to inject in Pigeon?
3. How does Paul get to Elisabethville?
(a) Via Khartoum, Nairobi, Salisbury, and Lusaka.
(b) On a bus.
(c) By train.
(d) By another rental car.
4. What do Paul and the others admire as they are leaving the dining room?
(a) The full moon.
(b) The fireworks.
(c) The New Year's revelers.
(d) The Matterhorn.
5. What is the meaning of feng shui in Asia?
Short Answer Questions
1. How will the Ngos have to catch Paul in order to kill him?
2. With what do they bombard Pigeon?
3. Why does Paul panic when he first arrives at his apartment in Rome?
4. Where does Paul head after renting a car?
5. Why would someone target Molly?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)