|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What germ does Paul pretend he is going to inject in Pigeon?
2. What does Paul hand over to Ruiz?
(a) Information from Yu.
(b) Information from the Ngo head.
(c) His gun.
(d) CHF 20,000 from Do.
3. What photo does Klimenko show Paul?
(a) Pictures of Ruggieri and Principi picking up 1 million.
(b) Pictures of Ngo family members in Mexico City when Oswald is there.
(d) Photos of the Truong toc's family which no one ever sees.
4. What does Paul tell Glavanis and Eycken to do?
(a) Go back and eliminate the servant who saw them.
(b) Drive to Rome.
(c) Keep the bodyguard's money.
(d) Get some rest.
5. Who drops through a manhole cover which Paul then closes?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what do they all meet in the bar?
2. Why does Paul drive to Milan?
3. Why do Diem and Nhu prepare to "spit out of their graves"?
4. Who is Alvaro Urpi?
5. What does Turnbull do with Paul's evidence?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to all the Cubans but Ruiz and why not Ruiz? What does Nsango ask about Ruiz?
2. How does Gherman Klimenko convince Paul that Klimenko knows Paul is not just a journalist.
3. What is the response to Paul's report at the meeting and what does Trumbull decide to do and why?
4. Who does Paul meet on the outskirts of Elisabethville and for what reason?
5. Describe Dieter Dimpel and what he asks of Paul for payment for helping Paul.
6. Who does Paul select for breaking Frankie Pigeon and how does he motivate one of the two men?
7. Describe Paul's initial visit with Ruiz.
8. Why is Paul glad he is alone?
9. What does Paul learn during his visit to Yu Lung?
10. What information does Paul get from Klimenko when they meet again?
This section contains 1,258 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)