|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul head after renting a car?
2. What germ does Paul pretend he is going to inject in Pigeon?
3. What must Glavanis and Eycken do to Pigeon's bodyguards?
(a) Not kill them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Drug them.
(d) Interrogate them.
4. Who has been followed?
(a) Le Wong.
(c) Thu Diem.
5. What does Turnbull do with Paul's evidence?
(a) Sends it to the FBI.
(b) Sends it to the President.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Files it away to think about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Yu use feng shui?
2. Who carries 50 bills forged by the SS during WWII?
3. What is the meaning of feng shui in Asia?
4. Why does Paul panic when he first arrives at his apartment in Rome?
5. What does Yu predict on 8 Sep 1963?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Paul and Tom discuss as they are at the bar having hot buttered rum?
2. Describe Yu Lung.
3. What is the response to Paul's report at the meeting and what does Trumbull decide to do and why?
4. Who does Paul select for breaking Frankie Pigeon and how does he motivate one of the two men?
5. What does Yu Lung say about horoscopy?
6. What are some indications that Paul is feeling nervous or stressed?
7. What are Paul's instructions to the two men who are to break Pigeon?
8. What does Paul tell Molly about his investigation into JFK's murder?
9. Who does Paul meet on the outskirts of Elisabethville and for what reason?
10. How do Yu's horoscopes figure into the planning of the assassination of JFK?
This section contains 1,162 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)