|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the disposition of three of the four men?
(a) They are dead or soon to be so.
(b) They are all born on the same day.
(c) They are first born sons of first born sons.
(d) They are world leaders.
2. What does Yu predict on 8 Sep 1963?
(a) That JFK will live a long life.
(b) The involvement of the USSR in JFK's death.
(c) The murders of Diem and Nhu.
(d) The involvement of North Vietnam in Diem and Nhu's deaths.
3. What must Glavanis and Eycken do to Pigeon's bodyguards?
(a) Interrogate them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Drug them.
(d) Not kill them.
4. Where does Paul mail the accumulated documentation to himself in Washington, DC.?
(a) In Milan.
(b) In Zurich.
(c) In Orvieto.
(d) In Paris.
5. Whose methods do Paul's match?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul show Phuoc?
2. What is the meaning of feng shui in Asia?
3. What kind of ring does Paul buy Molly?
4. What would Molly do before leaving Paul?
5. Where do they all go that night?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Paul glad he is alone?
2. How does the evening with Tom and Sybille go for Paul and Molly and what slightly mars the evening?
3. What does Paul learn during his visit to Yu Lung?
4. How does Gherman Klimenko convince Paul that Klimenko knows Paul is not just a journalist.
5. How do Yu's horoscopes figure into the planning of the assassination of JFK?
6. Briefly sum up Molly's week with the Websters.
7. What does Paul tell Molly about his investigation into JFK's murder?
8. What happens to Luong's killers?
9. What are some indications that Paul is feeling nervous or stressed?
10. Who does Paul select for breaking Frankie Pigeon and how does he motivate one of the two men?
This section contains 1,070 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)