|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Molly worry?
(a) A trap.
(b) Nothing as she trusts Paul to keep her safe.
(c) Being involved in something she cannot control.
(d) Killing the wrong person.
2. What does November 22 form as far as Yu's readings is concerned?
(a) A triangle.
(b) An elegance.
(c) A symbolic message.
(d) A pentagram.
3. What does Paul hand over to Ruiz?
(a) CHF 20,000 from Do.
(b) His gun.
(c) Information from Yu.
(d) Information from the Ngo head.
4. Who drops through a manhole cover which Paul then closes?
5. What would Molly do before leaving Paul?
(a) Make sure he is safe.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Make sure he is miserable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yu explain about horoscopy?
2. Where does Frankie Pigeon need to be picked up?
3. What does Paul buy in Milan?
4. Where does Paul park his car?
5. To whom does Paul mail a postcard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Luong's killers?
2. With whom does Paul meet and upon what does Paul's report focus?
3. What does Paul learn during his visit to Yu Lung?
4. Why is Paul glad he is alone?
5. Who does Paul meet on the outskirts of Elisabethville and for what reason?
6. Describe Paul's initial visit with Ruiz.
7. What is the response to Paul's report at the meeting and what does Trumbull decide to do and why?
8. How has Molly helped Paul to heal?
9. What information does Paul get from Klimenko when they meet again?
10. How does Gherman Klimenko convince Paul that Klimenko knows Paul is not just a journalist.
This section contains 1,215 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)