Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has refused to read Paul's information?
(a) The President.
(b) The Director.
(c) The head of the FBI.
(d) The head of the CIA.
2. Whose methods do Paul's match?
3. What does Wolkowicz agree to mail for Paul?
(a) An envelope to the Truong toc.
(b) An envelope to Phuoc.
(c) An envelope to Pong.
(d) A envelope to Webster.
4. What is secondary in Paul's investigation?
(a) Oswald's murder.
(b) The Ngo family's murders.
(c) LBJ's involvement.
(d) The money trail.
5. Who is Alvaro Urpi?
(a) One of the four men Yu refers to.
(b) A 40-year veteran of the Vatican Library and an expert in all dialects of Chinese.
(c) A Cardinal in Bavaria.
(d) An agent with the KGB.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who carries 50 bills forged by the SS during WWII?
2. Who is waiting for Paul in Milan?
3. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
4. Who has been followed?
5. Where does Paul head after renting a car?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)