|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul get to Elisabethville?
(a) Via Khartoum, Nairobi, Salisbury, and Lusaka.
(b) By another rental car.
(c) By train.
(d) On a bus.
2. Who once used the Roman villa that Paul drives to?
(a) General Marshall.
(b) Hitler and Eva.
(c) The Pope.
(d) Mussolini's mistress and the SS.
3. What does Nsango go to explain to Ruiz?
(a) Why the Ngo family betrays them.
(b) That the money for their equipment is coming from Paul.
(c) Why the Cuban government has abandoned them.
(d) Paul's presence.
4. How does the kidnapping go?
(c) They had to kill several people.
5. What architecture does Paul fix in his mind?
(a) Fenstermacher and Co.
(b) Wehrmacht, Inc.
(c) Dolder and Co.
(d) Laufgarten, Inc.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molly tell Tom about what Paul is doing?
2. Where do they all go that night?
3. What does Turnbull do with Paul's evidence?
4. Where does Frankie Pigeon need to be picked up?
5. Where do Klimenko and Paul agree to next meet?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)