|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does the Truong toc warn Paul?
(a) That Paul will never find traces of Truong toc in this mystery.
(b) That Yu was paid to give misleading information.
(c) That the Ngo family has bought a contract on Molly.
(d) That the Ngo family has bought a contract on him.
2. Where does Frankie Pigeon need to be picked up?
3. What is the disposition of three of the four men?
(a) They are all born on the same day.
(b) They are first born sons of first born sons.
(c) They are dead or soon to be so.
(d) They are world leaders.
4. What photo does Klimenko show Paul?
(a) Pictures of Ngo family members in Mexico City when Oswald is there.
(b) Pictures of Ruggieri and Principi picking up 1 million.
(c) Photos of the Truong toc's family which no one ever sees.
5. What does Molly tell Tom about what Paul is doing?
(b) Just the part about Luong.
(d) Just the part about why Molly might be in danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yu not touch while Paul is there?
2. How does Yu explain himself?
3. To whom does Paul mail a postcard?
4. What is fine and poetic in a rare idiom?
5. Where does Paul mail the accumulated documentation to himself in Washington, DC.?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Paul get from Klimenko when they meet again?
2. What happens to all the Cubans but Ruiz and why not Ruiz? What does Nsango ask about Ruiz?
3. What happens to Pigeon initially when he is kidnapped?
4. How does the evening with Tom and Sybille go for Paul and Molly and what slightly mars the evening?
5. What does Paul insist upon before he will discuss the report and what is Turnbull's reply?
6. How does Paul go to Rome and why does he go there?
7. What do Paul and Tom discuss as they are at the bar having hot buttered rum?
8. What is the response to Paul's report at the meeting and what does Trumbull decide to do and why?
9. Who does Paul select for breaking Frankie Pigeon and how does he motivate one of the two men?
10. Describe Dieter Dimpel and what he asks of Paul for payment for helping Paul.
This section contains 1,254 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)