|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Pigeon's weaknesses?
2. What has Paul seen in the wiretap logs?
(a) No references to Paul.
(b) One mention of Molly.
(c) Several mentions of Paul and his death contract.
(d) Two oblique references to Paul.
3. What does Molly find Paul doing?
(a) Cutting up money into strips.
(b) Examining strips of calligraphy.
(c) Writing David in code.
(d) Recording some information in code.
4. In addition to two brothers and a foreigner, all marked for death, who else is involved in Yu's analysis?
(a) A nun.
(b) A virginal woman.
(c) A Buddhist monk.
(d) A married woman.
5. What does Paul focus upon regarding the JFK assassination?
(a) The mechanics of it.
(b) The who and why.
(c) The money trail.
(d) The post murder investigation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Turnbull do with Paul's evidence?
2. For what do they all meet in the bar?
3. Whose methods do Paul's match?
4. Who has been followed?
5. Where do they all go that night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some indications that Paul is feeling nervous or stressed?
2. What does Paul insist upon before he will discuss the report and what is Turnbull's reply?
3. With whom does Paul meet and upon what does Paul's report focus?
4. How does the evening with Tom and Sybille go for Paul and Molly and what slightly mars the evening?
5. With whom does Paul meet in Zurich and what do they do?
6. Describe Dieter Dimpel and what he asks of Paul for payment for helping Paul.
7. What is the response to Paul's report at the meeting and what does Trumbull decide to do and why?
8. What happens to all the Cubans but Ruiz and why not Ruiz? What does Nsango ask about Ruiz?
9. What does Paul tell Molly about his investigation into JFK's murder?
10. Why is Paul glad he is alone?
This section contains 1,061 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)