|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Yu use feng shui?
(a) To decide where to move his front door.
(b) To plot the most propitious place to kill JFK.
(c) To arrange his table for readings.
(d) To set up his readings for Diem and Nhu.
2. What does November 22 form as far as Yu's readings is concerned?
(a) An elegance.
(b) A symbolic message.
(c) A pentagram.
(d) A triangle.
3. In addition to two brothers and a foreigner, all marked for death, who else is involved in Yu's analysis?
(a) A virginal woman.
(b) A Buddhist monk.
(c) A nun.
(d) A married woman.
4. What does Paul focus upon regarding the JFK assassination?
(a) The who and why.
(b) The money trail.
(c) The mechanics of it.
(d) The post murder investigation.
5. Who is Alvaro Urpi?
(a) A Cardinal in Bavaria.
(b) A 40-year veteran of the Vatican Library and an expert in all dialects of Chinese.
(c) One of the four men Yu refers to.
(d) An agent with the KGB.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yu explain about horoscopy?
2. What would Molly do before leaving Paul?
3. Where does Paul mail the accumulated documentation to himself in Washington, DC.?
4. What does Tom have to rent?
5. What is Pigeon used to?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)