|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What photo does Klimenko show Paul?
(a) Pictures of Ruggieri and Principi picking up 1 million.
(c) Photos of the Truong toc's family which no one ever sees.
(d) Pictures of Ngo family members in Mexico City when Oswald is there.
2. Where is Paul when Chapter 14 opens?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) New York City.
3. What does Yu demand to talk about?
(a) Lê Thu.
(b) The path of revenge.
(c) The path of rightness.
(d) The Viet Cong plans.
4. To whom is one of the men who is also a foreigner predisposed?
(a) The Catholic church.
(b) Ngo Diem.
(c) The Illuminati.
(d) Ma A Phien, the opium ghost.
5. How does Urpi describes Yu's analysis?
(a) As incomprehensible.
(b) As a conundrum.
(c) As very disturbing.
(d) As obscure and metaphorical, too beautiful to deal with murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pigeon used to?
2. Who has refused to read Paul's information?
3. Where does Paul head after renting a car?
4. What would Molly do before leaving Paul?
5. Who has been followed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Yu Lung say about horoscopy?
2. What are Paul's instructions to the two men who are to break Pigeon?
3. Briefly sum up Molly's week with the Websters.
4. Describe Paul's initial visit with Ruiz.
5. How does Paul finally break Pigeon and why does his method work? What do they do with Pigeon?
6. How does Paul go to Rome and why does he go there?
7. Who does Paul meet on the outskirts of Elisabethville and for what reason?
8. What are some indications that Paul is feeling nervous or stressed?
9. How does the evening with Tom and Sybille go for Paul and Molly and what slightly mars the evening?
10. Why is Paul glad he is alone?
This section contains 1,001 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)