|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of skier is Molly?
2. Who is waiting for Paul in Milan?
(a) Nguyên Kim.
(c) The Truong toc.
3. What does Paul hand over to Ruiz?
(a) Information from the Ngo head.
(b) Information from Yu.
(c) CHF 20,000 from Do.
(d) His gun.
4. Of what does Dimpel take photographs?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A passport.
(c) A medal given to Oswald by the Ngo family.
(d) Five documents.
5. For what does Yu use feng shui?
(a) To decide where to move his front door.
(b) To set up his readings for Diem and Nhu.
(c) To arrange his table for readings.
(d) To plot the most propitious place to kill JFK.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Glavanis and Eycken do to Pigeon's bodyguards?
2. How does Urpi describes Yu's analysis?
3. Of what does the Truong toc warn Paul?
4. What is the disposition of three of the four men?
5. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
Short Essay Questions
1. With whom does Paul meet and upon what does Paul's report focus?
2. Describe Paul's initial visit with Ruiz.
3. What is the response to Paul's report at the meeting and what does Trumbull decide to do and why?
4. How does Gherman Klimenko convince Paul that Klimenko knows Paul is not just a journalist.
5. What does Yu Lung say about horoscopy?
6. What does Ruiz tell Paul about the recruiting of Oswald?
7. Describe Yu Lung.
8. What does Paul insist upon before he will discuss the report and what is Turnbull's reply?
9. What does Paul tell Molly about his investigation into JFK's murder?
10. How does the evening with Tom and Sybille go for Paul and Molly and what slightly mars the evening?
This section contains 1,187 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)