|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the caller with the accent want to meet?
(a) St. Peter's.
(b) St. Paul's.
(c) St. Jerome's.
(d) St. Ignacio's.
2. What does Yu explain about horoscopy?
(a) It predisposes rather than predestines.
(b) It is only used by Buddhists.
(c) It is very exact.
(d) It is not the same as astrology.
3. Who are Stavros Glavanis and Jan Eycken?
(a) Two Polish former SS troopers.
(b) Cousins who often work for the KGB.
(c) Two cousins who are friends of Frankie Pigeon.
(d) Men Paul selects to break Frankie Pigeon.
4. For what does Yu use feng shui?
(a) To arrange his table for readings.
(b) To decide where to move his front door.
(c) To set up his readings for Diem and Nhu.
(d) To plot the most propitious place to kill JFK.
5. What is Pigeon used to?
(a) Having lots of money.
(b) Being protected.
(c) Having lots of good-looking women.
(d) Eating well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Turnbull do with Paul's evidence?
2. Why do Diem and Nhu prepare to "spit out of their graves"?
3. Where does Paul send Molly?
4. What is the disposition of three of the four men?
5. Who carries 50 bills forged by the SS during WWII?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to all the Cubans but Ruiz and why not Ruiz? What does Nsango ask about Ruiz?
2. Why is Paul glad he is alone?
3. What are Paul's instructions to the two men who are to break Pigeon?
4. How has Molly helped Paul to heal?
5. What does Paul learn during his visit to Yu Lung?
6. What do Paul and Tom discuss as they are at the bar having hot buttered rum?
7. What happens to Pigeon initially when he is kidnapped?
8. Describe Paul's initial visit with Ruiz.
9. What is the response to Paul's report at the meeting and what does Trumbull decide to do and why?
10. How do Yu's horoscopes figure into the planning of the assassination of JFK?
This section contains 1,302 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)