|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Foley believe?
(a) That JFK deserves to die.
(b) That LBJ needs to be protected more securely.
(c) Paul's assertions.
(d) That Paul is mental.
2. What is Molly's nationality?
(d) New Zealander.
3. What do the Ngos need?
(a) An American gunman.
(b) A large sum of money.
(c) A way to escape.
(d) A secret liaision in Washington.
4. Where does David's letter send Paul?
(a) To Venice to a former employee of the Outfit.
(b) To Brussels to a self-service storage facility.
(c) To a specific box in the Union de Banques Suisses.
(d) To St. Peter's Basilica.
5. Why will learning a connection to Lê Thu be difficult right now?
(a) The Ngos are in mourning.
(b) Lê Thu is in hiding.
(c) The Ngos will shoot first and ask questions later.
(d) The government has cameras everywhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
2. Who had talked of the Soviet's paranoia about Lee Harvey Oswald's past?
3. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
4. What is Paul's flaw?
5. Why does Paul rush to the United States?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Paul and his Paul's ex-wife view Paul's talent at seeing mental images?
2. What does Paul learn when he visits Wolkowicz' compound?
3. Describe Paul's case worker, Tom Webster.
4. What is Foley's "public" response to Paul's hypothesis about the connection between the JFK assassination and the Ngo family?
5. Who does Luong send Paul to talk to and why does he recommend Paul talking to this person?
6. What is probably foreshadowed in Paul's dinner meeting with the Hitchocks?
7. What does Paul do in response to the letter from David?
8. What does Foley really believe about Paul's theory about the connection between the JFK assassination and the Ngo family?
9. What is ironic about Piero Cremona's statement about the United States Marines when reading this book in the present time?
10. What sudden revelation does Paul have and how does he have it?
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)