|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a phone call confirm?
(a) Christopher's daughter is stable after an car accident.
(b) That the election has been declared.
(c) Christopher's father is stable after a heart attack.
(d) The deaths of the Ngos.
2. What does Paul give his girlfriend before heading to Asia?
(a) A will.
(b) A letter for his parents if he does not return.
(c) A letter for David if Paul does not return.
(d) A ring.
3. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
4. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
(a) The hot report.
(b) The Wall Street Journal.
(c) A comic book.
(d) The New York Times.
5. What will not fail if America learns that JFK is killed in revenge?
(a) Diem and Nhu's efforts to end American influence.
(b) The ending of the Democrat majority.
(c) American's desire for revenge and war in Vietnam.
(d) The North Vietnamese efforts to unite the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Klimenko?
2. What is Luong renamed in death?
3. What is Paul's flaw?
4. Who is Molly?
5. What does the Truong toc show Paul?
Short Essay Questions
1. Give a brief description of Paul Christopher.
2. What is the Truong toc and which Truong toc does Paul talk with and what transpires?
3. What is probably foreshadowed in Paul's dinner meeting with the Hitchocks?
4. What does Paul do in response to the letter from David?
5. Who does Paul go to meet in Léopoldville and describe the person.
6. Describe Molly, Paul Christopher's current girlfriend.
7. How does Paul Christopher feel about Nsango?
8. Whose corpse does Paul go to see and what is he told there?
9. What is Paul Christopher thinking about as he boards a plane in Bangkok?
10. Describe Paul Christopher's section chief, Barney Wolkowicz.
This section contains 975 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)