|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul plan to travel?
(c) Léopoldville and Saigon.
2. Where does Paul drive his rented Peugeot?
3. What do the Soviets want to do about Oswald?
(a) Silence him.
(b) Remove all traces of his visit to the USSR.
(c) Distance themselves from him.
(d) Allow him to defect to the USSR.
4. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
5. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
(a) Dương Văn Minh.
(c) Trevor Hitchcock and his wife, Theresa.
(d) Nguyen Van Nhung.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
2. Who is Tom Webster?
3. What becomes Paul's alias?
4. What do the Ngos need?
5. What will not fail if America learns that JFK is killed in revenge?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Paul go to meet in Léopoldville and describe the person.
2. Give a brief description of Paul Christopher.
3. Why are the Soviets concerned about Lee Harvey Oswald being JFK's assassin, and what action do the Soviets take?
4. Who does Luong send Paul to talk to and why does he recommend Paul talking to this person?
5. What is Foley's "public" response to Paul's hypothesis about the connection between the JFK assassination and the Ngo family?
6. What do David and Paul talk about when they meet at the Statler Hotel?
7. Describe Molly, Paul Christopher's current girlfriend.
8. Briefly describe the discussion during the dinner with Christopher, the Websters, Foley and Peggy McKinney.
9. Why does Luong face death?
10. What is Paul Christopher thinking about as he boards a plane in Bangkok?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)