|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul realize may happen to him?
(a) He may be fired.
(b) He may be arrested on trumped-up charges.
(c) He may die trying to learn the truth.
(d) He may lose his girlfriend.
2. What do the Ngos need?
(a) A large sum of money.
(b) An American gunman.
(c) A way to escape.
(d) A secret liaision in Washington.
3. Why does Paul rush to the United States?
(a) He suddenly understands something Kim says while they are talking in Rome.
(b) His father is dying.
(c) He is told to return by Tom.
(d) His mother is dying.
4. What does the Truong toc deny?
(a) Access to information Paul desires.
(b) A plot to kill JFK.
(c) A vendetta agains Ngo Diem.
(d) A vendetta against Luong.
5. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
(a) Three days without her and it is hell.
(b) That he calls her several times a day.
(c) That he feels good despite his agony about JFK.
(d) Three days in Siena with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David's letter send Paul?
2. What will not fail if America learns that JFK is killed in revenge?
3. Who is Piero Cremona?
4. What does Paul not want to talk about?
5. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Paul insist upon before he will discuss the report and what is Turnbull's reply?
2. What are Paul's instructions to the two men who are to break Pigeon?
3. How do Yu's horoscopes figure into the planning of the assassination of JFK?
4. Describe the dinner conversation between Kim and Paul.
5. Describe Molly, Paul Christopher's current girlfriend.
6. What is the response to Paul's report at the meeting and what does Trumbull decide to do and why?
7. What sudden revelation does Paul have and how does he have it?
8. Why is Paul glad he is alone?
9. How has Molly helped Paul to heal?
10. How does the evening with Tom and Sybille go for Paul and Molly and what slightly mars the evening?
This section contains 1,076 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)