|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
(a) Paul promoted.
(b) Paul transferred.
(c) Paul fired.
(d) Paul killed.
2. Who is Nsango?
(a) Tthe Sorbonne-educated revolutionary, who may yet become Prime Minister
(b) The Prime Minister of Mozambique.
(c) A revolutionary in Argentina.
(d) The leader of a rebellion in South Africa.
3. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
(b) Righting a situation.
4. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
(b) Dương Văn Minh.
(c) Nguyen Van Nhung.
(d) Trevor Hitchcock and his wife, Theresa.
5. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
(a) A torn up letter from a Russian spy.
(b) Newspaper clippings.
(c) Bits of information from other agents.
(d) Mental images.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
2. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
3. What does a phone call confirm?
4. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
5. With what does Webster have difficulty?
Short Essay Questions
1. What sudden revelation does Paul have and how does he have it?
2. What does Paul learn when he visits Wolkowicz' compound?
3. What do David and Paul talk about when they meet at the Statler Hotel?
4. What does the letter from David say?
5. What is ironic about Piero Cremona's statement about the United States Marines when reading this book in the present time?
6. What does David Patchen think about Foley?
7. What does Paul tell Ho he wants to know and why he wants to know it?
8. What is probably foreshadowed in Paul's dinner meeting with the Hitchocks?
9. Who does Paul go to meet in Léopoldville and describe the person.
10. Why are the Soviets concerned about Lee Harvey Oswald being JFK's assassin, and what action do the Soviets take?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)