|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luong face?
(c) Life imprisonment.
(d) A long trial.
2. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
(a) Nguyen Van Nhung.
(b) Dương Văn Minh.
(d) Trevor Hitchcock and his wife, Theresa.
3. What have people advised Luong when he asks about Lê Thu?
(a) To forget the name.
(b) To look for an open lotus.
(c) To follow the opium money.
(d) To get a hold of one of the surviving Ngos.
4. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
(a) Insane, illogical, and grotesque.
5. What does Kim say will open doors?
(a) The name Lê Thu.
(b) Pretended sympathy to the communist cause.
(d) Kim's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David's letter quote?
2. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
3. Who is Klimenko?
4. What does a phone call confirm?
5. What happens to Paul's car?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Paul Christopher thinking about as he boards a plane in Bangkok?
2. Describe Paul Christopher's section chief, Barney Wolkowicz.
3. What is ironic about Piero Cremona's statement about the United States Marines when reading this book in the present time?
4. Give a brief description of Paul Christopher.
5. What does Paul tell Ho he wants to know and why he wants to know it?
6. What does David Patchen think about Foley?
7. How does Paul avoid going to jail in Vietnam?
8. What is Foley's "public" response to Paul's hypothesis about the connection between the JFK assassination and the Ngo family?
9. What sudden revelation does Paul have and how does he have it?
10. What does Foley really believe about Paul's theory about the connection between the JFK assassination and the Ngo family?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)