|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul give his girlfriend before heading to Asia?
(a) A letter for David if Paul does not return.
(b) A ring.
(c) A will.
(d) A letter for his parents if he does not return.
2. With what does Webster have difficulty?
(a) Living in such a cold climate.
(b) Protecting a President he hates.
(c) Investigating a case involving a good friend.
(d) Interpreting phone codes.
3. Who scoffs at the idea they will admit to killing an American president and destroying the American army with heroin?
(b) Luong's widow.
(c) The Truong toc.
4. Who fires a pistol at Paul as he leaves the Truong toc's home?
(a) Ho's son.
(b) No one.
(c) The man who kills Luong.
5. Who does Paul contact in Vietnam?
(a) Ngô Đình Thục
(c) Madam Nhu.
(d) Ngo Dinh Khoi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
2. What do the Ngos need?
3. Why does Paul rush to the United States?
4. What does Paul find when he reaches Saigon?
5. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Luong send Paul to talk to and why does he recommend Paul talking to this person?
2. How does Paul avoid going to jail in Vietnam?
3. What is the Truong toc and which Truong toc does Paul talk with and what transpires?
4. Why does Luong face death?
5. Describe Molly, Paul Christopher's current girlfriend.
6. Describe Paul's visit with the Ngo Truong toc.
7. How do Paul and his Paul's ex-wife view Paul's talent at seeing mental images?
8. Who does Paul go to meet in Léopoldville and describe the person.
9. What does Paul learn when he visits Wolkowicz' compound?
10. What does Paul do in response to the letter from David?
This section contains 1,076 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)