|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul drive his rented Peugeot?
2. Who has been murdered when Paul is in Rome?
(b) Ngo Diem.
(d) Jung Su.
3. Where does David's letter send Paul?
(a) To a specific box in the Union de Banques Suisses.
(b) To Venice to a former employee of the Outfit.
(c) To Brussels to a self-service storage facility.
(d) To St. Peter's Basilica.
4. What do the Soviets want to do about Oswald?
(a) Remove all traces of his visit to the USSR.
(b) Silence him.
(c) Distance themselves from him.
(d) Allow him to defect to the USSR.
5. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
(a) The outfit wanted to kill them, but someone beat them to it.
(b) The outfit had to kill them to protect their agents in Vietnam.
(c) The outfit has nothing to do with their murders.
(d) The outfit orders the murders but Vietnamese agents do the killings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a phone call confirm?
2. What becomes Paul's alias?
3. Who is Piero Cremona?
4. Who had talked of the Soviet's paranoia about Lee Harvey Oswald's past?
5. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What sudden revelation does Paul have and how does he have it?
2. How do Paul and his Paul's ex-wife view Paul's talent at seeing mental images?
3. Who does Luong send Paul to talk to and why does he recommend Paul talking to this person?
4. What happens to Luong's killers?
5. How does Paul Christopher feel about Nsango?
6. What happens to all the Cubans but Ruiz and why not Ruiz? What does Nsango ask about Ruiz?
7. Describe Yu Lung.
8. How does the evening with Tom and Sybille go for Paul and Molly and what slightly mars the evening?
9. What is the response to Paul's report at the meeting and what does Trumbull decide to do and why?
10. What is Paul Christopher thinking about as he boards a plane in Bangkok?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)