|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Foley insist JFK will do?
(a) Be assassinated.
(b) Give rewards to those who support him.
(c) Live up to his committments.
(d) Fold under pressure.
2. Who is Tom Webster?
(a) Christopher's contact in Iceland.
(b) A Secret Service agent.
(c) Christopher's case officer.
(d) A FBI agent.
3. What does Foley believe about Paul and David?
(a) That David is using Paul for a promotion.
(b) He believes Paul is obsessed and questions David's objectivity.
(c) That they are in collusion and will harm the United States.
(d) That Paul is using David for information.
4. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
(a) The hot report.
(b) The Wall Street Journal.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) A comic book.
5. Why is David disqualified from field work?
(a) His facial paralysis and limp.
(b) His father is a Russian citizen.
(c) His father supervises field workers.
(d) He is unwilling to carry a weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
2. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
3. Who is Klimenko?
4. What does a courier deliver to the dinner party?
5. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
Short Essay Questions
1. Give a brief description of Paul Christopher.
2. Why are the Soviets concerned about Lee Harvey Oswald being JFK's assassin, and what action do the Soviets take?
3. Who does Paul go to meet in Léopoldville and describe the person.
4. Describe the dinner conversation between Kim and Paul.
5. Whose corpse does Paul go to see and what is he told there?
6. Who does Luong send Paul to talk to and why does he recommend Paul talking to this person?
7. What demonstrates that Paul is still at risk despite the Truong toc saying Paul is harmless and to let him live?
8. What does Paul do in response to the letter from David?
9. What is probably foreshadowed in Paul's dinner meeting with the Hitchocks?
10. What does the letter from David say?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)