|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Truong toc show Paul?
(a) Molly's picture.
(b) A secret document written by Webster.
(c) His son's picture.
(d) His daughter's picture.
2. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
3. What does Paul give his girlfriend before heading to Asia?
(a) A letter for David if Paul does not return.
(b) A ring.
(c) A letter for his parents if he does not return.
(d) A will.
4. Who does Christopher pay off?
(a) A Russian agent.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His ex-wife.
5. Where does Paul run?
(a) To the American embassy.
(b) To where his Citroën is parked.
(c) To his hotel room.
(d) To Luong's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes Paul's alias?
2. What is Paul's flaw?
3. What does Paul not want to talk about?
4. What have people advised Luong when he asks about Lê Thu?
5. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Luong send Paul to talk to and why does he recommend Paul talking to this person?
2. Briefly describe the discussion during the dinner with Christopher, the Websters, Foley and Peggy McKinney.
3. What is probably foreshadowed in Paul's dinner meeting with the Hitchocks?
4. Describe the dinner conversation between Kim and Paul.
5. What is ironic about Piero Cremona's statement about the United States Marines when reading this book in the present time?
6. What does Paul learn when he visits Wolkowicz' compound?
7. Whose corpse does Paul go to see and what is he told there?
8. Describe Paul's case worker, Tom Webster.
9. Describe Paul Christopher's section chief, Barney Wolkowicz.
10. What is the Truong toc and which Truong toc does Paul talk with and what transpires?
This section contains 1,279 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)