|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul drive his rented Peugeot?
2. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
(d) Righting a situation.
3. What changes the young woman's rudeness to Paul at a garden door?
(a) Her father yelling at her.
(b) Her older brother yelling at her.
(c) A piece of paper Paul hands her.
(d) Recognizing Paul whom she has dated.
4. Who had talked of the Soviet's paranoia about Lee Harvey Oswald's past?
(c) Piero Cremona.
5. What does Paul give his girlfriend before heading to Asia?
(a) A letter for his parents if he does not return.
(b) A will.
(c) A letter for David if Paul does not return.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luong renamed in death?
2. Who is in Mexico City at the same time as Oswald on 27-30 September?
3. What happens to Paul's car?
4. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
5. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do David and Paul talk about when they meet at the Statler Hotel?
2. What is the Truong toc and which Truong toc does Paul talk with and what transpires?
3. What is Foley's "public" response to Paul's hypothesis about the connection between the JFK assassination and the Ngo family?
4. What does the letter from David say?
5. What is probably foreshadowed in Paul's dinner meeting with the Hitchocks?
6. How does Paul Christopher feel about Nsango?
7. What does Yu Lung say about horoscopy?
8. What does Ruiz tell Paul about the recruiting of Oswald?
9. Briefly discuss Paul and David's friendship and what they have in common.
10. Describe Yu Lung.
This section contains 1,024 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)