Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Websters respond to Paul's resignation?
(a) With sorrow, information and money.
(d) They think Paul is wise to resign.
2. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
3. What is mentioned as part of the French culture at the time?
(a) Indifference to the plight of the Vietnamese.
(b) Indifference to the United States.
4. Who does Paul contact in Vietnam?
(a) Ngô Đình Thục
(b) Madam Nhu.
(c) Ngo Dinh Khoi.
5. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
(a) Only Paul.
(b) Neither Paul nor David are good at that.
(c) Both Paul and David.
(d) Only David.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in Mexico City at the same time as Oswald on 27-30 September?
2. What does Molly do in Rome?
3. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
4. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
5. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Truong toc and which Truong toc does Paul talk with and what transpires?
2. What does Paul learn during his visit to Yu Lung?
3. What does Paul tell Molly about his investigation into JFK's murder?
4. What does Paul tell Ho he wants to know and why he wants to know it?
5. Give a brief description of Paul Christopher.
6. What happens to Luong's killers?
7. What does David Patchen think about Foley?
8. Who does Luong send Paul to talk to and why does he recommend Paul talking to this person?
9. What does Paul do in response to the letter from David?
10. Briefly describe the discussion during the dinner with Christopher, the Websters, Foley and Peggy McKinney.
This section contains 1,186 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)