|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul realize may happen to him?
(a) He may die trying to learn the truth.
(b) He may lose his girlfriend.
(c) He may be arrested on trumped-up charges.
(d) He may be fired.
2. What do Paul and Luong discuss?
(a) The Zodiac.
(b) The path of least resistance.
(c) The IChing.
(d) Lucky numbers.
3. What does Paul offer Kim?
(a) Two hundred dollars per each good contact up to ten contacts.
(b) A way to sneak back into Vietnam.
(c) Help in relocating to the United States.
(d) A way to recover some of his fortune.
4. Who does Christopher pay off?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) A Russian agent.
(c) His girlfriend.
5. Who is Wolkowicz?
(a) Christopher's ex-wife's new husband.
(b) Christopher's section chief.
(c) The head of Intelligence in the Western United States.
(d) Christopher's lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do David and Paul meet?
2. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
3. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
4. What does Paul suddenly understand at the opening of Chapter 3?
5. Who scoffs at the idea they will admit to killing an American president and destroying the American army with heroin?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Luong send Paul to talk to and why does he recommend Paul talking to this person?
2. Describe Paul's visit with the Ngo Truong toc.
3. What is the key phrase that Kim speaks that makes Paul realize who may be responsible for JFK's death and what does Paul do after the realization?
4. Describe Molly, Paul Christopher's current girlfriend.
5. Whose corpse does Paul go to see and what is he told there?
6. Briefly discuss Paul and David's friendship and what they have in common.
7. What does Paul learn when he visits Wolkowicz' compound?
8. What does Paul tell Ho he wants to know and why he wants to know it?
9. What is the Truong toc and which Truong toc does Paul talk with and what transpires?
10. How do Paul and his Paul's ex-wife view Paul's talent at seeing mental images?
This section contains 1,137 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)