|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Paul's car?
(a) It is ransacked.
(b) It is painted with graffiti.
(c) It is stolen.
(d) It explodes.
2. What does Kim explain to Paul?
(a) Who sent Ruby after Oswald.
(b) Three Vietnamese terms.
(c) Why the Russians did not eliminate Oswald when they learn what he plans.
(d) How the Ngo family contacts Oswald.
3. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The hot report.
(c) The Wall Street Journal.
(d) A comic book.
4. Who has been murdered when Paul is in Rome?
(a) Ngo Diem.
(d) Jung Su.
5. What does the Truong toc show Paul?
(a) His son's picture.
(b) His daughter's picture.
(c) Molly's picture.
(d) A secret document written by Webster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will learning a connection to Lê Thu be difficult right now?
2. What does a phone call confirm?
3. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
4. Where does Paul run?
5. Who is in Mexico City at the same time as Oswald on 27-30 September?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Paul go to meet in Léopoldville and describe the person.
2. What is probably foreshadowed in Paul's dinner meeting with the Hitchocks?
3. What does David Patchen think about Foley?
4. Who does Luong send Paul to talk to and why does he recommend Paul talking to this person?
5. What is the key phrase that Kim speaks that makes Paul realize who may be responsible for JFK's death and what does Paul do after the realization?
6. Who does Paul select for breaking Frankie Pigeon and how does he motivate one of the two men?
7. What is ironic about Piero Cremona's statement about the United States Marines when reading this book in the present time?
8. How do Yu's horoscopes figure into the planning of the assassination of JFK?
9. What does Paul learn when he visits Wolkowicz' compound?
10. How does Gherman Klimenko convince Paul that Klimenko knows Paul is not just a journalist.
This section contains 1,030 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)