|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul recommend Luong's brother search for Luong's killer?
(d) He does not know.
2. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
3. What does Paul suggest to Truong toc about the young woman he first met at the garden door?
(a) To learn better English.
(b) To show more respect to an older male.
(c) To hide her contempt.
(d) To be kept from answering the garden door.
4. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
(c) Support from his superiors.
5. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
(a) On Q Street.
(b) Near the Pentagon.
(c) On Harbor Avenue.
(d) In the Georgetown area.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
2. What does Paul bring to the Truong toc's?
3. Who is in Mexico City at the same time as Oswald on 27-30 September?
4. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
5. Who is Piero Cremona?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Paul Christopher's section chief, Barney Wolkowicz.
2. Describe Paul's case worker, Tom Webster.
3. What does the letter from David say?
4. What does Paul do in response to the letter from David?
5. What is probably foreshadowed in Paul's dinner meeting with the Hitchocks?
6. Describe Paul's visit with the Ngo Truong toc.
7. What do David and Paul talk about when they meet at the Statler Hotel?
8. What does David Patchen think about Foley?
9. Why are the Soviets concerned about Lee Harvey Oswald being JFK's assassin, and what action do the Soviets take?
10. Whose corpse does Paul go to see and what is he told there?
This section contains 1,021 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)