|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will not fail if America learns that JFK is killed in revenge?
(a) The ending of the Democrat majority.
(b) American's desire for revenge and war in Vietnam.
(c) Diem and Nhu's efforts to end American influence.
(d) The North Vietnamese efforts to unite the country.
2. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
(a) A man Paul recruits and trains in Berlin in 1946.
(b) A German spy who worked for Interpol.
(c) A German spy who worked for Scotland Yard.
(d) The German guard who helps Paul escape a POW camp.
3. Who is Klimenko?
(a) A rogue Soviet agent.
(b) A Tass agent.
(c) Tom's contact in the USSR.
(d) Paul's contact in Bangkok.
4. What has disappeared for Christopher?
(a) His talent to write short stories.
(b) His talent to write poetry.
(c) His talent to write novels.
(d) His talent to write plays.
5. What does David's letter quote?
(a) The raven.
(b) One of the Ngo brothers.
(c) A line from The Wasteland.
(d) Two lines of one of Paul's poems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul recommend Luong's brother search for Luong's killer?
2. How do the Websters respond to Paul's resignation?
3. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
4. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
5. What does Molly do in Rome?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Truong toc and which Truong toc does Paul talk with and what transpires?
2. How does Paul avoid going to jail in Vietnam?
3. Briefly discuss Paul and David's friendship and what they have in common.
4. What demonstrates that Paul is still at risk despite the Truong toc saying Paul is harmless and to let him live?
5. How does Paul Christopher feel about Nsango?
6. What is ironic about Piero Cremona's statement about the United States Marines when reading this book in the present time?
7. What does Paul tell Ho he wants to know and why he wants to know it?
8. Describe Paul's case worker, Tom Webster.
9. Whose corpse does Paul go to see and what is he told there?
10. What does Foley really believe about Paul's theory about the connection between the JFK assassination and the Ngo family?
This section contains 1,010 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)