|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say is a mistake?
(a) Coming to Zermatt.
(b) Going to Washington, D. C. with the evidence.
(c) Being with Molly.
(d) Leaving behind a trail of angry Vietnamese.
2. Why does Paul drive to Milan?
(a) He is to pick up more spending money there.
(b) Its airport is less likely to be watched.
(c) He must meet Molly there.
(d) He is to meet Webster there.
3. With what do they bombard Pigeon?
(c) Dissonant noise.
4. What is on Paul's mind as he goes to an abandoned village?
(b) Killing Ruiz.
(c) Killing Nsango.
5. For what do they all meet in the bar?
(a) To discuss precautions.
(b) Hot buttered rum.
(c) A toast to victory.
(d) To discuss the next place they will go.
6. Who carries 50 bills forged by the SS during WWII?
7. Where does the caller with the accent want to meet?
(a) St. Ignacio's.
(b) St. Jerome's.
(c) St. Peter's.
(d) St. Paul's.
8. What architecture does Paul fix in his mind?
(a) Fenstermacher and Co.
(b) Laufgarten, Inc.
(c) Wehrmacht, Inc.
(d) Dolder and Co.
9. How does the kidnapping go?
(a) They had to kill several people.
10. What does Paul hand over to Ruiz?
(a) CHF 20,000 from Do.
(b) His gun.
(c) Information from Yu.
(d) Information from the Ngo head.
11. What does Wolkowicz agree to mail for Paul?
(a) An envelope to Pong.
(b) An envelope to the Truong toc.
(c) A envelope to Webster.
(d) An envelope to Phuoc.
12. How does Urpi describes Yu's analysis?
(a) As very disturbing.
(b) As a conundrum.
(c) As incomprehensible.
(d) As obscure and metaphorical, too beautiful to deal with murder.
13. About what does Molly worry?
(a) Being involved in something she cannot control.
(b) A trap.
(c) Killing the wrong person.
(d) Nothing as she trusts Paul to keep her safe.
14. What is Pigeon used to?
(a) Being protected.
(b) Eating well.
(c) Having lots of good-looking women.
(d) Having lots of money.
15. Who is Gherman Klimenko?
(a) A Swiss banker with ties to the Ngo family.
(b) A Swedish merchant with ties to the Ngo family.
(c) One of the men in Yu's reading.
(d) The man Paul meets at the Pietà.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul focus upon regarding the JFK assassination?
2. What has experience taught Paul?
3. What do Paul and the others admire as they are leaving the dining room?
4. Into what language will the strips in Chinese be rendered?
5. Who is Paul visiting?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)