|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ruiz figure into the JFK plot?
(a) He suggests Oswald for the hit man.
(b) He suggests they base out of Cuba.
(c) He knows Do.
(d) He is the second hit man.
2. What do Paul and the others admire as they are leaving the dining room?
(a) The Matterhorn.
(b) The full moon.
(c) The fireworks.
(d) The New Year's revelers.
3. What does Molly find Paul doing?
(a) Writing David in code.
(b) Cutting up money into strips.
(c) Examining strips of calligraphy.
(d) Recording some information in code.
4. What does Tom have to rent?
(a) A private jet.
(b) A car.
(c) A band for his and Sybille's anniversary.
(d) The headwaiter's tailcoat.
5. Where is Paul when Chapter 14 opens?
(a) New York City.
(d) Washington, D.C.
6. How does Urpi describes Yu's analysis?
(a) As incomprehensible.
(b) As obscure and metaphorical, too beautiful to deal with murder.
(c) As a conundrum.
(d) As very disturbing.
7. What is the disposition of three of the four men?
(a) They are dead or soon to be so.
(b) They are first born sons of first born sons.
(c) They are all born on the same day.
(d) They are world leaders.
8. Who carries 50 bills forged by the SS during WWII?
9. Where do Klimenko and Paul agree to next meet?
(a) The Acropolis.
(b) The Colosseum.
(c) The Trevi Fountain.
(d) Shelly's grave.
10. What does Yu predict on 8 Sep 1963?
(a) That JFK will live a long life.
(b) The involvement of the USSR in JFK's death.
(c) The murders of Diem and Nhu.
(d) The involvement of North Vietnam in Diem and Nhu's deaths.
11. Why does Paul panic when he first arrives at his apartment in Rome?
(a) He has a flashback.
(b) He cannot find the documents he has collected in his investigation.
(c) He cannot find his secret stash of money.
(d) He cannot find Molly.
12. What is the meaning of feng shui in Asia?
13. Who is waiting for Paul in Milan?
(b) The Truong toc.
(c) Nguyên Kim.
14. Who has refused to read Paul's information?
(a) The head of the FBI.
(b) The head of the CIA.
(c) The Director.
(d) The President.
15. How does Paul feel being alone?
(a) Less Vulnerable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alvaro Urpi?
2. What is fine and poetic in a rare idiom?
3. What does November 22 form as far as Yu's readings is concerned?
4. What does Paul buy in Milan?
5. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)