|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul head after renting a car?
2. Where does Frankie Pigeon need to be picked up?
3. What photo does Klimenko show Paul?
(b) Pictures of Ngo family members in Mexico City when Oswald is there.
(c) Photos of the Truong toc's family which no one ever sees.
(d) Pictures of Ruggieri and Principi picking up 1 million.
4. In addition to two brothers and a foreigner, all marked for death, who else is involved in Yu's analysis?
(a) A Buddhist monk.
(b) A nun.
(c) A married woman.
(d) A virginal woman.
5. Who does Paul meet after dark?
6. Whose methods do Paul's match?
7. What is Pigeon used to?
(a) Being protected.
(b) Eating well.
(c) Having lots of money.
(d) Having lots of good-looking women.
8. Who has refused to read Paul's information?
(a) The Director.
(b) The head of the CIA.
(c) The head of the FBI.
(d) The President.
9. What does Nsango go to explain to Ruiz?
(a) That the money for their equipment is coming from Paul.
(b) Why the Cuban government has abandoned them.
(c) Why the Ngo family betrays them.
(d) Paul's presence.
10. Why do Diem and Nhu prepare to "spit out of their graves"?
(a) They hate the Viet Cong.
(b) They doubt they will survive long.
(c) They have a sixth sense.
(d) They want their family to have peace.
11. What is one of Pigeon's weaknesses?
12. Who are Stavros Glavanis and Jan Eycken?
(a) Two Polish former SS troopers.
(b) Men Paul selects to break Frankie Pigeon.
(c) Two cousins who are friends of Frankie Pigeon.
(d) Cousins who often work for the KGB.
13. What kind of ring does Paul buy Molly?
14. What does Tom say is a mistake?
(a) Coming to Zermatt.
(b) Being with Molly.
(c) Going to Washington, D. C. with the evidence.
(d) Leaving behind a trail of angry Vietnamese.
15. What does Paul show Phuoc?
(a) His brother's killer's photos.
(b) The pages Paul takes from Yu.
(c) The reading from Yu.
(d) The letter to Luong from Webster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
2. What does Molly tell Tom about what Paul is doing?
3. What is fine and poetic in a rare idiom?
4. What does Yu not touch while Paul is there?
5. For what does Yu use feng shui?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)