|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul buy in Milan?
(a) Climbing and photography equipment.
(b) Life insurance with Molly as the beneficiary.
(c) Skiing equipment.
(d) A four wheeler.
2. Where is Paul when Chapter 14 opens?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(c) New York City.
3. What would Molly do before leaving Paul?
(a) Make sure he is safe.
(b) Make sure he is miserable.
(d) Marry him.
4. Why would someone target Molly?
(a) She is easier to target.
(b) Because Paul is not vulnerable to fear but is to guilt.
(c) She has helped Paul find the initial leads in the investigation.
(d) She is pregnant with Paul's child.
5. What does Molly tell Tom about what Paul is doing?
(b) Just the part about Luong.
(c) Just the part about why Molly might be in danger.
6. Who is Alvaro Urpi?
(a) A 40-year veteran of the Vatican Library and an expert in all dialects of Chinese.
(b) An agent with the KGB.
(c) A Cardinal in Bavaria.
(d) One of the four men Yu refers to.
7. Where does Frankie Pigeon need to be picked up?
8. What is Pigeon used to?
(a) Eating well.
(b) Having lots of good-looking women.
(c) Being protected.
(d) Having lots of money.
9. Where does the caller with the accent want to meet?
(a) St. Paul's.
(b) St. Ignacio's.
(c) St. Peter's.
(d) St. Jerome's.
10. Who has been followed?
(b) Le Wong.
(d) Thu Diem.
11. What germ does Paul pretend he is going to inject in Pigeon?
12. What has Paul seen in the wiretap logs?
(a) Two oblique references to Paul.
(b) Several mentions of Paul and his death contract.
(c) No references to Paul.
(d) One mention of Molly.
13. What is the meaning of feng shui in Asia?
14. What does Paul want Tom to do?
(a) Hide out in Switzerland.
(b) Get out of Vietnam.
(c) Go back to the States.
(d) Come to Rome.
15. What does Paul hand over to Ruiz?
(a) CHF 20,000 from Do.
(b) His gun.
(c) Information from the Ngo head.
(d) Information from Yu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yu demand to talk about?
2. What is the disposition of three of the four men?
3. Who has refused to read Paul's information?
4. Why does Paul drive to Milan?
5. To whom is one of the men who is also a foreigner predisposed?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)