|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Paul visiting?
(a) Tom Webster.
(b) Dieter Dimpel.
(c) Piero Cremona.
(d) Alvaro Urpi's mentor.
2. Who is Gherman Klimenko?
(a) A Swedish merchant with ties to the Ngo family.
(b) A Swiss banker with ties to the Ngo family.
(c) The man Paul meets at the Pietà.
(d) One of the men in Yu's reading.
3. What is on Paul's mind as he goes to an abandoned village?
(b) Killing Ruiz.
(c) Killing Nsango.
4. What kind of skier is Molly?
5. What does Molly tell Tom about what Paul is doing?
(a) Just the part about Luong.
(d) Just the part about why Molly might be in danger.
6. What is Molly wearing when Paul arrives?
(a) Only one of the rings he has given her.
(b) All the rings he has given her.
(c) A ring Sybille gives her.
(d) None of the rings he has given her.
7. What is the disposition of three of the four men?
(a) They are dead or soon to be so.
(b) They are world leaders.
(c) They are all born on the same day.
(d) They are first born sons of first born sons.
8. How does Paul get to Elisabethville?
(a) By another rental car.
(b) On a bus.
(c) By train.
(d) Via Khartoum, Nairobi, Salisbury, and Lusaka.
9. What is important in Asia?
10. Where do they all go that night?
(a) To party on New Year's Eve.
(b) To Berlin.
(c) Back to Rome.
(d) To Zurich.
11. What does Klimenko want?
(a) Someone to take out Ngo Diem's brother-in-law.
(b) Protection for information.
(c) More money for the information Paul demands.
(d) To defect.
12. Where is Paul when Chapter 14 opens?
(b) New York City.
(d) Washington, D.C.
13. Where does Paul send Molly?
(a) To an Outfit safe house in Paris.
(b) With the Websters on their Zermatt vacation.
(c) To an Outfit safe house in Zurich.
(d) Back to the United States.
14. Where does Paul head after renting a car?
15. What is secondary in Paul's investigation?
(a) Oswald's murder.
(b) The Ngo family's murders.
(c) LBJ's involvement.
(d) The money trail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Dimpel take photographs?
2. What has experience taught Paul?
3. For what does Yu use feng shui?
4. What architecture does Paul fix in his mind?
5. Under whose influence are the doomed men?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)