|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what language will the strips in Chinese be rendered?
2. What does Tom have to rent?
(a) The headwaiter's tailcoat.
(b) A private jet.
(c) A car.
(d) A band for his and Sybille's anniversary.
3. What does Yu predict on 8 Sep 1963?
(a) That JFK will live a long life.
(b) The involvement of the USSR in JFK's death.
(c) The murders of Diem and Nhu.
(d) The involvement of North Vietnam in Diem and Nhu's deaths.
4. Who drops through a manhole cover which Paul then closes?
5. What does Paul show Phuoc?
(a) The letter to Luong from Webster.
(b) The pages Paul takes from Yu.
(c) His brother's killer's photos.
(d) The reading from Yu.
6. What does Paul want Tom to do?
(a) Come to Rome.
(b) Go back to the States.
(c) Hide out in Switzerland.
(d) Get out of Vietnam.
7. What does Yu Lung spread out on the table?
(a) A set of runes.
(b) Five thousand dollars.
(c) A set of IChing sticks.
(d) Six sheets of rice paper covered with circles and Chinese writing.
8. What is on Paul's mind as he goes to an abandoned village?
(a) Killing Nsango.
(d) Killing Ruiz.
9. For what does Yu use feng shui?
(a) To arrange his table for readings.
(b) To set up his readings for Diem and Nhu.
(c) To plot the most propitious place to kill JFK.
(d) To decide where to move his front door.
10. What does Turnbull do with Paul's evidence?
(a) Sends it to the President.
(b) Sends it to the FBI.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Files it away to think about it.
11. How does Paul feel being alone?
(d) Less Vulnerable.
12. What photo does Klimenko show Paul?
(a) Photos of the Truong toc's family which no one ever sees.
(b) Pictures of Ngo family members in Mexico City when Oswald is there.
(c) Pictures of Ruggieri and Principi picking up 1 million.
13. Who are Stavros Glavanis and Jan Eycken?
(a) Two cousins who are friends of Frankie Pigeon.
(b) Men Paul selects to break Frankie Pigeon.
(c) Cousins who often work for the KGB.
(d) Two Polish former SS troopers.
14. What is the disposition of three of the four men?
(a) They are all born on the same day.
(b) They are dead or soon to be so.
(c) They are world leaders.
(d) They are first born sons of first born sons.
15. What does Nsango go to explain to Ruiz?
(a) Paul's presence.
(b) Why the Ngo family betrays them.
(c) Why the Cuban government has abandoned them.
(d) That the money for their equipment is coming from Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molly find Paul doing?
2. What does Klimenko want?
3. How does Yu explain himself?
4. What is secondary in Paul's investigation?
5. Where do Klimenko and Paul agree to next meet?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)