|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why would someone target Molly?
(a) She is pregnant with Paul's child.
(b) She is easier to target.
(c) She has helped Paul find the initial leads in the investigation.
(d) Because Paul is not vulnerable to fear but is to guilt.
2. What does Paul hand over to Ruiz?
(a) His gun.
(b) CHF 20,000 from Do.
(c) Information from the Ngo head.
(d) Information from Yu.
3. To whom does Paul mail a postcard?
(a) Dieter Dimpel
(b) Don Wolf.
4. What kind of ring does Paul buy Molly?
5. Why does Paul panic when he first arrives at his apartment in Rome?
(a) He cannot find the documents he has collected in his investigation.
(b) He cannot find his secret stash of money.
(c) He has a flashback.
(d) He cannot find Molly.
6. How does Ruiz figure into the JFK plot?
(a) He suggests Oswald for the hit man.
(b) He knows Do.
(c) He suggests they base out of Cuba.
(d) He is the second hit man.
7. Who are Stavros Glavanis and Jan Eycken?
(a) Cousins who often work for the KGB.
(b) Men Paul selects to break Frankie Pigeon.
(c) Two cousins who are friends of Frankie Pigeon.
(d) Two Polish former SS troopers.
8. What does Tom have to rent?
(a) A band for his and Sybille's anniversary.
(b) A car.
(c) A private jet.
(d) The headwaiter's tailcoat.
9. Who is Paul visiting?
(a) Alvaro Urpi's mentor.
(b) Dieter Dimpel.
(c) Tom Webster.
(d) Piero Cremona.
10. To whom is one of the men who is also a foreigner predisposed?
(a) The Illuminati.
(b) Ma A Phien, the opium ghost.
(c) The Catholic church.
(d) Ngo Diem.
11. What does Turnbull do with Paul's evidence?
(a) Sends it to the FBI.
(b) Sends it to the President.
(c) Files it away to think about it.
(d) Burns it.
12. How will the Ngos have to catch Paul in order to kill him?
(a) In a crowd.
(b) In a different country than Italy.
(c) In the open.
13. Why does Paul drive to Milan?
(a) He is to pick up more spending money there.
(b) He is to meet Webster there.
(c) Its airport is less likely to be watched.
(d) He must meet Molly there.
14. What is Molly wearing when Paul arrives?
(a) Only one of the rings he has given her.
(b) All the rings he has given her.
(c) None of the rings he has given her.
(d) A ring Sybille gives her.
15. Who does Paul meet after dark?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul show Phuoc?
2. Who drops through a manhole cover which Paul then closes?
3. With what do they bombard Pigeon?
4. Under whose influence are the doomed men?
5. What is on Paul's mind as he goes to an abandoned village?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)