|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gherman Klimenko?
(a) One of the men in Yu's reading.
(b) The man Paul meets at the Pietà.
(c) A Swedish merchant with ties to the Ngo family.
(d) A Swiss banker with ties to the Ngo family.
2. What does Paul hand over to Ruiz?
(a) His gun.
(b) Information from the Ngo head.
(c) Information from Yu.
(d) CHF 20,000 from Do.
3. Who drops through a manhole cover which Paul then closes?
4. Of what does Dimpel take photographs?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A medal given to Oswald by the Ngo family.
(c) A passport.
(d) Five documents.
5. Who once used the Roman villa that Paul drives to?
(a) Hitler and Eva.
(b) General Marshall.
(c) The Pope.
(d) Mussolini's mistress and the SS.
6. What does Tom have to rent?
(a) A private jet.
(b) The headwaiter's tailcoat.
(c) A car.
(d) A band for his and Sybille's anniversary.
7. For what does Yu use feng shui?
(a) To set up his readings for Diem and Nhu.
(b) To plot the most propitious place to kill JFK.
(c) To decide where to move his front door.
(d) To arrange his table for readings.
8. How does Paul get to Elisabethville?
(a) Via Khartoum, Nairobi, Salisbury, and Lusaka.
(b) By train.
(c) On a bus.
(d) By another rental car.
9. Who carries 50 bills forged by the SS during WWII?
10. What is the disposition of three of the four men?
(a) They are first born sons of first born sons.
(b) They are dead or soon to be so.
(c) They are all born on the same day.
(d) They are world leaders.
11. Where does Paul mail the accumulated documentation to himself in Washington, DC.?
(a) In Zurich.
(b) In Paris.
(c) In Milan.
(d) In Orvieto.
12. Where does the caller with the accent want to meet?
(a) St. Paul's.
(b) St. Jerome's.
(c) St. Peter's.
(d) St. Ignacio's.
13. Who are Stavros Glavanis and Jan Eycken?
(a) Cousins who often work for the KGB.
(b) Two cousins who are friends of Frankie Pigeon.
(c) Men Paul selects to break Frankie Pigeon.
(d) Two Polish former SS troopers.
14. Why would someone target Molly?
(a) She is easier to target.
(b) She is pregnant with Paul's child.
(c) Because Paul is not vulnerable to fear but is to guilt.
(d) She has helped Paul find the initial leads in the investigation.
15. Where does Paul head after renting a car?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Paul in Milan?
2. What does November 22 form as far as Yu's readings is concerned?
3. What does Molly find Paul doing?
4. What does Nsango go to explain to Ruiz?
5. Into what language will the strips in Chinese be rendered?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)