|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of ring does Paul buy Molly?
2. For what does Yu use feng shui?
(a) To plot the most propitious place to kill JFK.
(b) To decide where to move his front door.
(c) To arrange his table for readings.
(d) To set up his readings for Diem and Nhu.
3. Of what does Dimpel take photographs?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A medal given to Oswald by the Ngo family.
(c) Five documents.
(d) A passport.
4. What does Paul buy in Milan?
(a) Climbing and photography equipment.
(b) Skiing equipment.
(c) A four wheeler.
(d) Life insurance with Molly as the beneficiary.
5. Who is waiting for Paul in Milan?
(a) The Truong toc.
(c) Nguyên Kim.
6. What is on Paul's mind as he goes to an abandoned village?
(b) Killing Ruiz.
(d) Killing Nsango.
7. What does Yu demand to talk about?
(a) The Viet Cong plans.
(b) The path of revenge.
(c) Lê Thu.
(d) The path of rightness.
8. To whom does Paul mail a postcard?
(a) Dieter Dimpel
(b) Don Wolf.
9. Who does Paul meet after dark?
10. Who drops through a manhole cover which Paul then closes?
11. Why would someone target Molly?
(a) She is easier to target.
(b) Because Paul is not vulnerable to fear but is to guilt.
(c) She has helped Paul find the initial leads in the investigation.
(d) She is pregnant with Paul's child.
12. Where does Frankie Pigeon need to be picked up?
13. Who is Paul visiting?
(a) Dieter Dimpel.
(b) Tom Webster.
(c) Piero Cremona.
(d) Alvaro Urpi's mentor.
14. For what do they all meet in the bar?
(a) To discuss precautions.
(b) To discuss the next place they will go.
(c) Hot buttered rum.
(d) A toast to victory.
15. What does Molly tell Tom about what Paul is doing?
(b) Just the part about why Molly might be in danger.
(c) Just the part about Luong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Glavanis and Eycken do to Pigeon's bodyguards?
2. With what do they bombard Pigeon?
3. What do Paul and the others admire as they are leaving the dining room?
4. What does Paul hand over to Ruiz?
5. What has experience taught Paul?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)