|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Paul meet after dark?
2. Of what does the Truong toc warn Paul?
(a) That Yu was paid to give misleading information.
(b) That the Ngo family has bought a contract on Molly.
(c) That the Ngo family has bought a contract on him.
(d) That Paul will never find traces of Truong toc in this mystery.
3. What kind of ring does Paul buy Molly?
4. What does Turnbull do with Paul's evidence?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Files it away to think about it.
(c) Sends it to the FBI.
(d) Sends it to the President.
5. What kind of skier is Molly?
6. What does Paul want Tom to do?
(a) Come to Rome.
(b) Hide out in Switzerland.
(c) Go back to the States.
(d) Get out of Vietnam.
7. How does Urpi describes Yu's analysis?
(a) As obscure and metaphorical, too beautiful to deal with murder.
(b) As incomprehensible.
(c) As a conundrum.
(d) As very disturbing.
8. What must Glavanis and Eycken do to Pigeon's bodyguards?
(a) Drug them.
(b) Not kill them.
(c) Interrogate them.
(d) Kill them.
9. What is the meaning of feng shui in Asia?
10. Who is Gherman Klimenko?
(a) A Swiss banker with ties to the Ngo family.
(b) One of the men in Yu's reading.
(c) A Swedish merchant with ties to the Ngo family.
(d) The man Paul meets at the Pietà.
11. Who has refused to read Paul's information?
(a) The President.
(b) The Director.
(c) The head of the CIA.
(d) The head of the FBI.
12. What photo does Klimenko show Paul?
(a) Pictures of Ruggieri and Principi picking up 1 million.
(b) Pictures of Ngo family members in Mexico City when Oswald is there.
(d) Photos of the Truong toc's family which no one ever sees.
13. How does Paul get to Elisabethville?
(a) On a bus.
(b) By another rental car.
(c) Via Khartoum, Nairobi, Salisbury, and Lusaka.
(d) By train.
14. What is fine and poetic in a rare idiom?
(a) Paul's poetry.
(b) The strips from Yu.
(c) The letters from the Turong toc.
(d) Some poetry Paul finds while in Milan.
15. What has experience taught Paul?
(a) That worry causes mistakes.
(b) That treachery cannot teach or save.
(c) That fear is deadly.
(d) That most threats are never carried out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been followed?
2. Who carries 50 bills forged by the SS during WWII?
3. What does Paul buy in Milan?
4. What does Yu not touch while Paul is there?
5. How does Paul feel being alone?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)