|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Paul panic when he first arrives at his apartment in Rome?
(a) He cannot find Molly.
(b) He has a flashback.
(c) He cannot find the documents he has collected in his investigation.
(d) He cannot find his secret stash of money.
2. What kind of ring does Paul buy Molly?
3. Where is Paul when Chapter 14 opens?
(a) New York City.
(b) Washington, D.C.
4. What does Yu predict on 8 Sep 1963?
(a) That JFK will live a long life.
(b) The involvement of North Vietnam in Diem and Nhu's deaths.
(c) The involvement of the USSR in JFK's death.
(d) The murders of Diem and Nhu.
5. What does Yu not touch while Paul is there?
(a) The 5000 dollars.
(b) His tea.
(c) The phone when it rings several different times.
(d) His opium pipe.
6. How does Paul get to Elisabethville?
(a) On a bus.
(b) By train.
(c) Via Khartoum, Nairobi, Salisbury, and Lusaka.
(d) By another rental car.
7. Into what language will the strips in Chinese be rendered?
8. What must Glavanis and Eycken do to Pigeon's bodyguards?
(a) Drug them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Not kill them.
(d) Interrogate them.
9. What does Molly tell Tom about what Paul is doing?
(b) Just the part about why Molly might be in danger.
(c) Just the part about Luong.
10. Where does Frankie Pigeon need to be picked up?
11. Why would someone target Molly?
(a) She is easier to target.
(b) Because Paul is not vulnerable to fear but is to guilt.
(c) She is pregnant with Paul's child.
(d) She has helped Paul find the initial leads in the investigation.
12. How will the Ngos have to catch Paul in order to kill him?
(a) In a crowd.
(c) In a different country than Italy.
(d) In the open.
13. What does Yu demand to talk about?
(a) The path of revenge.
(b) The Viet Cong plans.
(c) The path of rightness.
(d) Lê Thu.
14. What does Nsango go to explain to Ruiz?
(a) Why the Ngo family betrays them.
(b) Why the Cuban government has abandoned them.
(c) That the money for their equipment is coming from Paul.
(d) Paul's presence.
15. Who is Paul visiting?
(a) Dieter Dimpel.
(b) Alvaro Urpi's mentor.
(c) Piero Cremona.
(d) Tom Webster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under whose influence are the doomed men?
2. Who once used the Roman villa that Paul drives to?
3. What is one of Pigeon's weaknesses?
4. What does Turnbull do with Paul's evidence?
5. What architecture does Paul fix in his mind?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)