|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ruiz figure into the JFK plot?
(a) He suggests Oswald for the hit man.
(b) He is the second hit man.
(c) He suggests they base out of Cuba.
(d) He knows Do.
2. Where do Klimenko and Paul agree to next meet?
(a) The Colosseum.
(b) Shelly's grave.
(c) The Acropolis.
(d) The Trevi Fountain.
3. What does Yu demand to talk about?
(a) The path of revenge.
(b) The path of rightness.
(c) The Viet Cong plans.
(d) Lê Thu.
4. How does Paul feel being alone?
(b) Less Vulnerable.
5. Into what language will the strips in Chinese be rendered?
6. What kind of ring does Paul buy Molly?
7. What does Molly tell Tom about what Paul is doing?
(a) Just the part about why Molly might be in danger.
(c) Just the part about Luong.
8. Where does Paul park his car?
(a) In a place that if it explodes it will harm no one.
(b) In a place where it will be towed into police custody.
(c) Near his old apartment.
(d) In Venice.
9. Who has been followed?
(b) Le Wong.
(c) Thu Diem.
10. With what do they bombard Pigeon?
(d) Dissonant noise.
11. What germ does Paul pretend he is going to inject in Pigeon?
12. Who is waiting for Paul in Milan?
(a) The Truong toc.
(b) Nguyên Kim.
13. What does Turnbull do with Paul's evidence?
(a) Sends it to the FBI.
(b) Sends it to the President.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Files it away to think about it.
14. What does Tom have to rent?
(a) A private jet.
(b) A car.
(c) The headwaiter's tailcoat.
(d) A band for his and Sybille's anniversary.
15. What is the meaning of feng shui in Asia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Under whose influence are the doomed men?
2. What does Yu explain about horoscopy?
3. Who does Paul meet after dark?
4. What has Paul seen in the wiretap logs?
5. To whom does Paul mail a postcard?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)