|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has refused to read Paul's information?
(a) The President.
(b) The Director.
(c) The head of the FBI.
(d) The head of the CIA.
2. Whose methods do Paul's match?
3. What does Wolkowicz agree to mail for Paul?
(a) An envelope to the Truong toc.
(b) An envelope to Phuoc.
(c) An envelope to Pong.
(d) A envelope to Webster.
4. What is secondary in Paul's investigation?
(a) Oswald's murder.
(b) The Ngo family's murders.
(c) LBJ's involvement.
(d) The money trail.
5. Who is Alvaro Urpi?
(a) One of the four men Yu refers to.
(b) A 40-year veteran of the Vatican Library and an expert in all dialects of Chinese.
(c) A Cardinal in Bavaria.
(d) An agent with the KGB.
6. Who carries 50 bills forged by the SS during WWII?
7. Who is waiting for Paul in Milan?
(a) The Truong toc.
(c) Nguyên Kim.
8. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
(a) To worry.
(b) To recover.
(c) So he will possibly kill himself.
(d) To think about an escape plan.
9. Who has been followed?
(c) Le Wong.
(d) Thu Diem.
10. Where does Paul head after renting a car?
11. How does Yu explain himself?
(a) As a displaced Chinese.
(b) As the son of a visionary.
(c) As a sojourning Chinese.
(d) As a Vietnamese born as a Chinese.
12. What is fine and poetic in a rare idiom?
(a) Paul's poetry.
(b) The strips from Yu.
(c) The letters from the Turong toc.
(d) Some poetry Paul finds while in Milan.
13. What does Yu Lung spread out on the table?
(a) A set of IChing sticks.
(b) Six sheets of rice paper covered with circles and Chinese writing.
(c) A set of runes.
(d) Five thousand dollars.
14. What does Yu not touch while Paul is there?
(a) His tea.
(b) The phone when it rings several different times.
(c) The 5000 dollars.
(d) His opium pipe.
15. What photo does Klimenko show Paul?
(a) Pictures of Ruggieri and Principi picking up 1 million.
(b) Photos of the Truong toc's family which no one ever sees.
(c) Pictures of Ngo family members in Mexico City when Oswald is there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Molly wearing when Paul arrives?
2. What does Yu predict on 8 Sep 1963?
3. To whom does Paul mail a postcard?
4. About what does Molly worry?
5. What does November 22 form as far as Yu's readings is concerned?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)