|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Paul drive to Milan?
(a) He is to meet Webster there.
(b) He must meet Molly there.
(c) He is to pick up more spending money there.
(d) Its airport is less likely to be watched.
2. What does Yu predict on 8 Sep 1963?
(a) The involvement of North Vietnam in Diem and Nhu's deaths.
(b) The involvement of the USSR in JFK's death.
(c) The murders of Diem and Nhu.
(d) That JFK will live a long life.
3. Where does Frankie Pigeon need to be picked up?
4. Where does the caller with the accent want to meet?
(a) St. Jerome's.
(b) St. Paul's.
(c) St. Peter's.
(d) St. Ignacio's.
5. Who has refused to read Paul's information?
(a) The President.
(b) The head of the CIA.
(c) The head of the FBI.
(d) The Director.
6. What does Paul tell Glavanis and Eycken to do?
(a) Go back and eliminate the servant who saw them.
(b) Drive to Rome.
(c) Get some rest.
(d) Keep the bodyguard's money.
7. What does Paul hand over to Ruiz?
(a) Information from Yu.
(b) Information from the Ngo head.
(c) CHF 20,000 from Do.
(d) His gun.
8. What is secondary in Paul's investigation?
(a) The Ngo family's murders.
(b) LBJ's involvement.
(c) Oswald's murder.
(d) The money trail.
9. With what do they bombard Pigeon?
(c) Dissonant noise.
10. Where do Klimenko and Paul agree to next meet?
(a) The Trevi Fountain.
(b) The Acropolis.
(c) The Colosseum.
(d) Shelly's grave.
11. What is Molly wearing when Paul arrives?
(a) All the rings he has given her.
(b) A ring Sybille gives her.
(c) None of the rings he has given her.
(d) Only one of the rings he has given her.
12. Under whose influence are the doomed men?
(a) The hosts of the underworld.
(b) Ma Tham Vong.
(c) The moon.
(d) The hosts of the overworld.
13. What is the meaning of feng shui in Asia?
14. What does Nsango go to explain to Ruiz?
(a) Paul's presence.
(b) Why the Ngo family betrays them.
(c) That the money for their equipment is coming from Paul.
(d) Why the Cuban government has abandoned them.
15. Into what language will the strips in Chinese be rendered?
Short Answer Questions
1. How will the Ngos have to catch Paul in order to kill him?
2. Where does Paul send Molly?
3. Why does Paul panic when he first arrives at his apartment in Rome?
4. How does the kidnapping go?
5. In addition to two brothers and a foreigner, all marked for death, who else is involved in Yu's analysis?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)