|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Paul visiting?
(a) Dieter Dimpel.
(b) Tom Webster.
(c) Alvaro Urpi's mentor.
(d) Piero Cremona.
2. Why do Diem and Nhu prepare to "spit out of their graves"?
(a) They want their family to have peace.
(b) They have a sixth sense.
(c) They doubt they will survive long.
(d) They hate the Viet Cong.
3. What has Paul seen in the wiretap logs?
(a) No references to Paul.
(b) Two oblique references to Paul.
(c) One mention of Molly.
(d) Several mentions of Paul and his death contract.
4. What does Tom have to rent?
(a) A car.
(b) A private jet.
(c) The headwaiter's tailcoat.
(d) A band for his and Sybille's anniversary.
5. How does Yu explain himself?
(a) As a Vietnamese born as a Chinese.
(b) As the son of a visionary.
(c) As a displaced Chinese.
(d) As a sojourning Chinese.
6. What does Turnbull do with Paul's evidence?
(a) Sends it to the President.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Sends it to the FBI.
(d) Files it away to think about it.
7. How does Ruiz figure into the JFK plot?
(a) He suggests they base out of Cuba.
(b) He is the second hit man.
(c) He knows Do.
(d) He suggests Oswald for the hit man.
8. With what do they bombard Pigeon?
(c) Dissonant noise.
9. Who carries 50 bills forged by the SS during WWII?
10. About what does Molly worry?
(a) Being involved in something she cannot control.
(b) A trap.
(c) Killing the wrong person.
(d) Nothing as she trusts Paul to keep her safe.
11. How does Paul get to Elisabethville?
(a) On a bus.
(b) Via Khartoum, Nairobi, Salisbury, and Lusaka.
(c) By train.
(d) By another rental car.
12. What does Tom say is a mistake?
(a) Coming to Zermatt.
(b) Leaving behind a trail of angry Vietnamese.
(c) Going to Washington, D. C. with the evidence.
(d) Being with Molly.
13. To whom does Paul mail a postcard?
(b) Dieter Dimpel
(d) Don Wolf.
14. What does Paul hand over to Ruiz?
(a) His gun.
(b) Information from Yu.
(c) CHF 20,000 from Do.
(d) Information from the Ngo head.
15. What photo does Klimenko show Paul?
(a) Photos of the Truong toc's family which no one ever sees.
(b) Pictures of Ruggieri and Principi picking up 1 million.
(c) Pictures of Ngo family members in Mexico City when Oswald is there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Paul when Chapter 14 opens?
2. Who has refused to read Paul's information?
3. Who is Gherman Klimenko?
4. Whose methods do Paul's match?
5. What kind of ring does Paul buy Molly?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)