|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has refused to read Paul's information?
(a) The Director.
(b) The head of the FBI.
(c) The head of the CIA.
(d) The President.
2. Who is Alvaro Urpi?
(a) An agent with the KGB.
(b) One of the four men Yu refers to.
(c) A 40-year veteran of the Vatican Library and an expert in all dialects of Chinese.
(d) A Cardinal in Bavaria.
3. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
(a) To recover.
(b) To think about an escape plan.
(c) To worry.
(d) So he will possibly kill himself.
4. Under whose influence are the doomed men?
(a) The moon.
(b) Ma Tham Vong.
(c) The hosts of the underworld.
(d) The hosts of the overworld.
5. What does Tom do as Paul tells him everything?
(a) He worries about Molly bringing Paul down.
(b) He tells Paul he is a terrible person for endangering Molly.
(c) He tells Paul he is a fool.
(d) He tells Paul he is insane.
6. How does Ruiz figure into the JFK plot?
(a) He is the second hit man.
(b) He knows Do.
(c) He suggests Oswald for the hit man.
(d) He suggests they base out of Cuba.
7. What does Paul focus upon regarding the JFK assassination?
(a) The who and why.
(b) The post murder investigation.
(c) The money trail.
(d) The mechanics of it.
8. Where does Paul mail the accumulated documentation to himself in Washington, DC.?
(a) In Milan.
(b) In Orvieto.
(c) In Zurich.
(d) In Paris.
9. What does Nsango go to explain to Ruiz?
(a) Paul's presence.
(b) Why the Ngo family betrays them.
(c) Why the Cuban government has abandoned them.
(d) That the money for their equipment is coming from Paul.
10. Who drops through a manhole cover which Paul then closes?
11. Who has been followed?
(b) Thu Diem.
(c) Le Wong.
12. What does Klimenko want?
(a) More money for the information Paul demands.
(b) To defect.
(c) Protection for information.
(d) Someone to take out Ngo Diem's brother-in-law.
13. Who are Stavros Glavanis and Jan Eycken?
(a) Two Polish former SS troopers.
(b) Two cousins who are friends of Frankie Pigeon.
(c) Men Paul selects to break Frankie Pigeon.
(d) Cousins who often work for the KGB.
14. What kind of ring does Paul buy Molly?
15. Where do Klimenko and Paul agree to next meet?
(a) Shelly's grave.
(b) The Trevi Fountain.
(c) The Colosseum.
(d) The Acropolis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yu explain about horoscopy?
2. What is fine and poetic in a rare idiom?
3. What must Glavanis and Eycken do to Pigeon's bodyguards?
4. What does Yu not touch while Paul is there?
5. What is secondary in Paul's investigation?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)