|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul buy in Milan?
(a) Life insurance with Molly as the beneficiary.
(b) A four wheeler.
(c) Skiing equipment.
(d) Climbing and photography equipment.
2. What does Paul show Phuoc?
(a) His brother's killer's photos.
(b) The reading from Yu.
(c) The letter to Luong from Webster.
(d) The pages Paul takes from Yu.
3. What germ does Paul pretend he is going to inject in Pigeon?
4. Under whose influence are the doomed men?
(a) Ma Tham Vong.
(b) The hosts of the overworld.
(c) The hosts of the underworld.
(d) The moon.
5. What does Nsango go to explain to Ruiz?
(a) Paul's presence.
(b) Why the Cuban government has abandoned them.
(c) That the money for their equipment is coming from Paul.
(d) Why the Ngo family betrays them.
6. Who is Gherman Klimenko?
(a) The man Paul meets at the Pietà.
(b) A Swiss banker with ties to the Ngo family.
(c) A Swedish merchant with ties to the Ngo family.
(d) One of the men in Yu's reading.
7. What does Paul tell Glavanis and Eycken to do?
(a) Drive to Rome.
(b) Keep the bodyguard's money.
(c) Go back and eliminate the servant who saw them.
(d) Get some rest.
8. What architecture does Paul fix in his mind?
(a) Dolder and Co.
(b) Laufgarten, Inc.
(c) Fenstermacher and Co.
(d) Wehrmacht, Inc.
9. How does the kidnapping go?
(a) They had to kill several people.
10. Who has refused to read Paul's information?
(a) The President.
(b) The head of the CIA.
(c) The Director.
(d) The head of the FBI.
11. Who carries 50 bills forged by the SS during WWII?
12. What has experience taught Paul?
(a) That most threats are never carried out.
(b) That worry causes mistakes.
(c) That fear is deadly.
(d) That treachery cannot teach or save.
13. In addition to two brothers and a foreigner, all marked for death, who else is involved in Yu's analysis?
(a) A married woman.
(b) A virginal woman.
(c) A nun.
(d) A Buddhist monk.
14. Whose methods do Paul's match?
15. How does Yu explain himself?
(a) As the son of a visionary.
(b) As a Vietnamese born as a Chinese.
(c) As a sojourning Chinese.
(d) As a displaced Chinese.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Paul meet after dark?
2. What does Yu Lung spread out on the table?
3. Of what does the Truong toc warn Paul?
4. What does Molly tell Tom about what Paul is doing?
5. Who once used the Roman villa that Paul drives to?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)