|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gherman Klimenko?
(a) A Swiss banker with ties to the Ngo family.
(b) The man Paul meets at the Pietà.
(c) One of the men in Yu's reading.
(d) A Swedish merchant with ties to the Ngo family.
2. What does Nsango go to explain to Ruiz?
(a) Why the Cuban government has abandoned them.
(b) Paul's presence.
(c) That the money for their equipment is coming from Paul.
(d) Why the Ngo family betrays them.
3. Where does Frankie Pigeon need to be picked up?
4. What must Glavanis and Eycken do to Pigeon's bodyguards?
(a) Interrogate them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Drug them.
(d) Not kill them.
5. What does Turnbull do with Paul's evidence?
(a) Sends it to the FBI.
(b) Sends it to the President.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Files it away to think about it.
6. What is important in Asia?
7. To whom does Paul mail a postcard?
(b) Dieter Dimpel
(c) Don Wolf.
8. What does Klimenko want?
(a) Protection for information.
(b) Someone to take out Ngo Diem's brother-in-law.
(c) More money for the information Paul demands.
(d) To defect.
9. What does Paul tell Glavanis and Eycken to do?
(a) Keep the bodyguard's money.
(b) Go back and eliminate the servant who saw them.
(c) Get some rest.
(d) Drive to Rome.
10. To whom is one of the men who is also a foreigner predisposed?
(a) Ma A Phien, the opium ghost.
(b) Ngo Diem.
(c) The Catholic church.
(d) The Illuminati.
11. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
(a) To recover.
(b) So he will possibly kill himself.
(c) To think about an escape plan.
(d) To worry.
12. Under whose influence are the doomed men?
(a) The moon.
(b) The hosts of the overworld.
(c) The hosts of the underworld.
(d) Ma Tham Vong.
13. Who is Paul visiting?
(a) Alvaro Urpi's mentor.
(b) Piero Cremona.
(c) Tom Webster.
(d) Dieter Dimpel.
14. What does Yu Lung spread out on the table?
(a) Six sheets of rice paper covered with circles and Chinese writing.
(b) Five thousand dollars.
(c) A set of IChing sticks.
(d) A set of runes.
15. Of what does the Truong toc warn Paul?
(a) That Yu was paid to give misleading information.
(b) That the Ngo family has bought a contract on him.
(c) That Paul will never find traces of Truong toc in this mystery.
(d) That the Ngo family has bought a contract on Molly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they all go that night?
2. What is secondary in Paul's investigation?
3. What do Paul and the others admire as they are leaving the dining room?
4. For what does Yu use feng shui?
5. How does Yu explain himself?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)