|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Molly find Paul doing?
(a) Recording some information in code.
(b) Cutting up money into strips.
(c) Examining strips of calligraphy.
(d) Writing David in code.
2. What does Paul hand over to Ruiz?
(a) His gun.
(b) Information from the Ngo head.
(c) Information from Yu.
(d) CHF 20,000 from Do.
3. Where does the caller with the accent want to meet?
(a) St. Ignacio's.
(b) St. Paul's.
(c) St. Jerome's.
(d) St. Peter's.
4. What is important in Asia?
5. What does Yu not touch while Paul is there?
(a) His opium pipe.
(b) The phone when it rings several different times.
(c) The 5000 dollars.
(d) His tea.
6. What does Tom say is a mistake?
(a) Leaving behind a trail of angry Vietnamese.
(b) Being with Molly.
(c) Coming to Zermatt.
(d) Going to Washington, D. C. with the evidence.
7. What does Paul show Phuoc?
(a) The pages Paul takes from Yu.
(b) The letter to Luong from Webster.
(c) The reading from Yu.
(d) His brother's killer's photos.
8. What does Wolkowicz agree to mail for Paul?
(a) An envelope to Phuoc.
(b) An envelope to Pong.
(c) An envelope to the Truong toc.
(d) A envelope to Webster.
9. Who has refused to read Paul's information?
(a) The head of the CIA.
(b) The Director.
(c) The President.
(d) The head of the FBI.
10. What is one of Pigeon's weaknesses?
11. Where does Paul park his car?
(a) Near his old apartment.
(b) In Venice.
(c) In a place that if it explodes it will harm no one.
(d) In a place where it will be towed into police custody.
12. With what do they bombard Pigeon?
(c) Dissonant noise.
13. Who is Paul visiting?
(a) Dieter Dimpel.
(b) Alvaro Urpi's mentor.
(c) Tom Webster.
(d) Piero Cremona.
14. Why does Paul panic when he first arrives at his apartment in Rome?
(a) He cannot find the documents he has collected in his investigation.
(b) He has a flashback.
(c) He cannot find his secret stash of money.
(d) He cannot find Molly.
15. In addition to two brothers and a foreigner, all marked for death, who else is involved in Yu's analysis?
(a) A Buddhist monk.
(b) A virginal woman.
(c) A married woman.
(d) A nun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
2. What does Yu demand to talk about?
3. What is the meaning of feng shui in Asia?
4. Where is Paul when Chapter 14 opens?
5. Who is Gherman Klimenko?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)