|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Molly wearing when Paul arrives?
(a) Only one of the rings he has given her.
(b) All the rings he has given her.
(c) None of the rings he has given her.
(d) A ring Sybille gives her.
2. How does Paul feel being alone?
(c) Less Vulnerable.
3. Where do Klimenko and Paul agree to next meet?
(a) The Trevi Fountain.
(b) Shelly's grave.
(c) The Acropolis.
(d) The Colosseum.
4. What does Tom have to rent?
(a) The headwaiter's tailcoat.
(b) A band for his and Sybille's anniversary.
(c) A private jet.
(d) A car.
5. What does Yu predict on 8 Sep 1963?
(a) The involvement of North Vietnam in Diem and Nhu's deaths.
(b) The involvement of the USSR in JFK's death.
(c) The murders of Diem and Nhu.
(d) That JFK will live a long life.
6. Who once used the Roman villa that Paul drives to?
(a) Hitler and Eva.
(b) General Marshall.
(c) Mussolini's mistress and the SS.
(d) The Pope.
7. What does Yu not touch while Paul is there?
(a) The 5000 dollars.
(b) The phone when it rings several different times.
(c) His tea.
(d) His opium pipe.
8. What must Glavanis and Eycken do to Pigeon's bodyguards?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Not kill them.
(c) Drug them.
(d) Interrogate them.
9. What does Paul buy in Milan?
(a) A four wheeler.
(b) Life insurance with Molly as the beneficiary.
(c) Skiing equipment.
(d) Climbing and photography equipment.
10. What has Paul seen in the wiretap logs?
(a) One mention of Molly.
(b) Two oblique references to Paul.
(c) No references to Paul.
(d) Several mentions of Paul and his death contract.
11. Into what language will the strips in Chinese be rendered?
12. How will the Ngos have to catch Paul in order to kill him?
(a) In a different country than Italy.
(b) In a crowd.
(d) In the open.
13. Who carries 50 bills forged by the SS during WWII?
14. Of what does the Truong toc warn Paul?
(a) That the Ngo family has bought a contract on Molly.
(b) That the Ngo family has bought a contract on him.
(c) That Paul will never find traces of Truong toc in this mystery.
(d) That Yu was paid to give misleading information.
15. What does Yu Lung spread out on the table?
(a) A set of runes.
(b) Five thousand dollars.
(c) Six sheets of rice paper covered with circles and Chinese writing.
(d) A set of IChing sticks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klimenko want?
2. For what do they all meet in the bar?
3. Under whose influence are the doomed men?
4. What is on Paul's mind as he goes to an abandoned village?
5. Where does Paul send Molly?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)