|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do they all go that night?
(a) Back to Rome.
(b) To party on New Year's Eve.
(c) To Berlin.
(d) To Zurich.
2. Who has refused to read Paul's information?
(a) The Director.
(b) The head of the FBI.
(c) The President.
(d) The head of the CIA.
3. What is Pigeon used to?
(a) Being protected.
(b) Having lots of good-looking women.
(c) Having lots of money.
(d) Eating well.
4. Why does Paul drive to Milan?
(a) He is to meet Webster there.
(b) He must meet Molly there.
(c) He is to pick up more spending money there.
(d) Its airport is less likely to be watched.
5. Why does Paul panic when he first arrives at his apartment in Rome?
(a) He cannot find Molly.
(b) He has a flashback.
(c) He cannot find his secret stash of money.
(d) He cannot find the documents he has collected in his investigation.
6. Who drops through a manhole cover which Paul then closes?
7. What is fine and poetic in a rare idiom?
(a) The strips from Yu.
(b) Some poetry Paul finds while in Milan.
(c) Paul's poetry.
(d) The letters from the Turong toc.
8. How will the Ngos have to catch Paul in order to kill him?
(a) In a different country than Italy.
(b) In a crowd.
(d) In the open.
9. Who does Paul meet after dark?
10. What does Paul hand over to Ruiz?
(a) His gun.
(b) Information from Yu.
(c) Information from the Ngo head.
(d) CHF 20,000 from Do.
11. How does Ruiz figure into the JFK plot?
(a) He knows Do.
(b) He suggests Oswald for the hit man.
(c) He is the second hit man.
(d) He suggests they base out of Cuba.
12. Where do Klimenko and Paul agree to next meet?
(a) The Colosseum.
(b) The Trevi Fountain.
(c) The Acropolis.
(d) Shelly's grave.
13. What is Molly wearing when Paul arrives?
(a) All the rings he has given her.
(b) A ring Sybille gives her.
(c) None of the rings he has given her.
(d) Only one of the rings he has given her.
14. What has experience taught Paul?
(a) That most threats are never carried out.
(b) That worry causes mistakes.
(c) That fear is deadly.
(d) That treachery cannot teach or save.
15. Under whose influence are the doomed men?
(a) The hosts of the overworld.
(b) The moon.
(c) Ma Tham Vong.
(d) The hosts of the underworld.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yu not touch while Paul is there?
2. What kind of skier is Molly?
3. What is secondary in Paul's investigation?
4. What does Yu explain about horoscopy?
5. Who is Alvaro Urpi?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)