|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul buy in Milan?
(a) Climbing and photography equipment.
(b) A four wheeler.
(c) Skiing equipment.
(d) Life insurance with Molly as the beneficiary.
2. How does Paul feel being alone?
(a) Less Vulnerable.
3. Who has been followed?
(a) Le Wong.
(c) Thu Diem.
4. To whom is one of the men who is also a foreigner predisposed?
(a) The Illuminati.
(b) Ma A Phien, the opium ghost.
(c) The Catholic church.
(d) Ngo Diem.
5. For what do they all meet in the bar?
(a) To discuss precautions.
(b) A toast to victory.
(c) Hot buttered rum.
(d) To discuss the next place they will go.
6. What does Klimenko want?
(a) Protection for information.
(b) Someone to take out Ngo Diem's brother-in-law.
(c) To defect.
(d) More money for the information Paul demands.
7. Who does Paul meet after dark?
8. What does Molly find Paul doing?
(a) Examining strips of calligraphy.
(b) Writing David in code.
(c) Cutting up money into strips.
(d) Recording some information in code.
9. What does Yu demand to talk about?
(a) The path of rightness.
(b) Lê Thu.
(c) The path of revenge.
(d) The Viet Cong plans.
10. What does Tom do as Paul tells him everything?
(a) He tells Paul he is insane.
(b) He tells Paul he is a terrible person for endangering Molly.
(c) He worries about Molly bringing Paul down.
(d) He tells Paul he is a fool.
11. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
(a) To think about an escape plan.
(b) So he will possibly kill himself.
(c) To worry.
(d) To recover.
12. In addition to two brothers and a foreigner, all marked for death, who else is involved in Yu's analysis?
(a) A Buddhist monk.
(b) A married woman.
(c) A virginal woman.
(d) A nun.
13. How does Ruiz figure into the JFK plot?
(a) He suggests they base out of Cuba.
(b) He is the second hit man.
(c) He knows Do.
(d) He suggests Oswald for the hit man.
14. What architecture does Paul fix in his mind?
(a) Dolder and Co.
(b) Fenstermacher and Co.
(c) Wehrmacht, Inc.
(d) Laufgarten, Inc.
15. What is important in Asia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul send Molly?
2. How will the Ngos have to catch Paul in order to kill him?
3. How does Yu explain himself?
4. Where does Paul mail the accumulated documentation to himself in Washington, DC.?
5. Where does Paul head after renting a car?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)