|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what do they all meet in the bar?
(a) To discuss the next place they will go.
(b) Hot buttered rum.
(c) A toast to victory.
(d) To discuss precautions.
2. What architecture does Paul fix in his mind?
(a) Dolder and Co.
(b) Fenstermacher and Co.
(c) Laufgarten, Inc.
(d) Wehrmacht, Inc.
3. Why would someone target Molly?
(a) She is easier to target.
(b) She is pregnant with Paul's child.
(c) She has helped Paul find the initial leads in the investigation.
(d) Because Paul is not vulnerable to fear but is to guilt.
4. What germ does Paul pretend he is going to inject in Pigeon?
5. What kind of skier is Molly?
6. Into what language will the strips in Chinese be rendered?
7. How will the Ngos have to catch Paul in order to kill him?
(b) In a crowd.
(c) In a different country than Italy.
(d) In the open.
8. How does Paul get to Elisabethville?
(a) By another rental car.
(b) Via Khartoum, Nairobi, Salisbury, and Lusaka.
(c) By train.
(d) On a bus.
9. For what does Yu use feng shui?
(a) To decide where to move his front door.
(b) To plot the most propitious place to kill JFK.
(c) To arrange his table for readings.
(d) To set up his readings for Diem and Nhu.
10. Where does Paul send Molly?
(a) To an Outfit safe house in Zurich.
(b) Back to the United States.
(c) To an Outfit safe house in Paris.
(d) With the Websters on their Zermatt vacation.
11. What does Tom have to rent?
(a) A private jet.
(b) The headwaiter's tailcoat.
(c) A car.
(d) A band for his and Sybille's anniversary.
12. What is on Paul's mind as he goes to an abandoned village?
(b) Killing Nsango.
(d) Killing Ruiz.
13. Who has refused to read Paul's information?
(a) The head of the FBI.
(b) The Director.
(c) The head of the CIA.
(d) The President.
14. What does Paul tell Glavanis and Eycken to do?
(a) Keep the bodyguard's money.
(b) Get some rest.
(c) Go back and eliminate the servant who saw them.
(d) Drive to Rome.
15. What does Yu predict on 8 Sep 1963?
(a) The involvement of the USSR in JFK's death.
(b) The involvement of North Vietnam in Diem and Nhu's deaths.
(c) That JFK will live a long life.
(d) The murders of Diem and Nhu.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Yu explain himself?
2. Where do Klimenko and Paul agree to next meet?
3. What is the disposition of three of the four men?
4. What is fine and poetic in a rare idiom?
5. What does Yu Lung spread out on the table?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)