|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Paul and the others admire as they are leaving the dining room?
(a) The New Year's revelers.
(b) The Matterhorn.
(c) The fireworks.
(d) The full moon.
2. For what does Yu use feng shui?
(a) To arrange his table for readings.
(b) To decide where to move his front door.
(c) To plot the most propitious place to kill JFK.
(d) To set up his readings for Diem and Nhu.
3. What do Paul and Luong discuss?
(a) Lucky numbers.
(b) The Zodiac.
(c) The IChing.
(d) The path of least resistance.
4. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
(a) That they never forget a wrong.
(b) That they have the motive and the skill to pull off the crime.
(c) That they are basically harmless without the two deceased brothers.
(d) That they are ruthless.
5. Where does Paul recommend Luong's brother search for Luong's killer?
(c) He does not know.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yu demand to talk about?
2. Where does Paul send Molly?
3. Who scoffs at the idea they will admit to killing an American president and destroying the American army with heroin?
4. What architecture does Paul fix in his mind?
5. Who is Wolkowicz?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)