|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the caller with the accent want to meet?
(a) St. Paul's.
(b) St. Jerome's.
(c) St. Peter's.
(d) St. Ignacio's.
2. What does Klimenko want?
(a) More money for the information Paul demands.
(b) Someone to take out Ngo Diem's brother-in-law.
(c) Protection for information.
(d) To defect.
3. What architecture does Paul fix in his mind?
(a) Fenstermacher and Co.
(b) Laufgarten, Inc.
(c) Wehrmacht, Inc.
(d) Dolder and Co.
4. What is Paul's flaw?
(a) Trusting David.
(b) Believing that others think the truth will make men free.
(c) Thinking he is always right.
(d) Thinking he sees every twist in the scenario about JFK's assassination.
5. What do the Ngos need?
(a) A secret liaision in Washington.
(b) A way to escape.
(c) A large sum of money.
(d) An American gunman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does November 22 form as far as Yu's readings is concerned?
2. Who is Paul visiting?
3. What is Molly's nationality?
4. Why is David disqualified from field work?
5. What does Tom say is a mistake?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)