|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul suggest to Truong toc about the young woman he first met at the garden door?
(a) To show more respect to an older male.
(b) To be kept from answering the garden door.
(c) To hide her contempt.
(d) To learn better English.
2. Where does the caller with the accent want to meet?
(a) St. Jerome's.
(b) St. Ignacio's.
(c) St. Paul's.
(d) St. Peter's.
3. What does the Truong toc show Paul?
(a) His daughter's picture.
(b) A secret document written by Webster.
(c) His son's picture.
(d) Molly's picture.
4. What has experience taught Paul?
(a) That worry causes mistakes.
(b) That fear is deadly.
(c) That most threats are never carried out.
(d) That treachery cannot teach or save.
5. What does Wolkowicz agree to mail for Paul?
(a) An envelope to Pong.
(b) An envelope to Phuoc.
(c) An envelope to the Truong toc.
(d) A envelope to Webster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Paul when Chapter 14 opens?
2. Why do Paul and David meet at the Statler Hotel?
3. How does Ruiz figure into the JFK plot?
4. Who has refused to read Paul's information?
5. What is Molly's nationality?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)