|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Molly?
(a) Paul's ex-wife.
(b) Paul's girlfriend.
(c) An agent who works with Paul.
(d) Paul's sister.
2. Where does Paul park his car?
(a) In a place where it will be towed into police custody.
(b) In Venice.
(c) Near his old apartment.
(d) In a place that if it explodes it will harm no one.
3. What does Kim explain to Paul?
(a) Three Vietnamese terms.
(b) Who sent Ruby after Oswald.
(c) How the Ngo family contacts Oswald.
(d) Why the Russians did not eliminate Oswald when they learn what he plans.
4. What does Paul suddenly understand at the opening of Chapter 3?
(a) Why Ngo Diem hates Buddhists.
(b) Why JFK is assassinated.
(c) Why his girlfriend will not marry him.
(d) Why his wife leaves him.
5. Who is Tom Webster?
(a) A FBI agent.
(b) Christopher's case officer.
(c) Christopher's contact in Iceland.
(d) A Secret Service agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul drive his rented Peugeot?
2. Where does the caller with the accent want to meet?
3. What is on Paul's mind as he goes to an abandoned village?
4. What does Molly tell Tom about what Paul is doing?
5. What does Tom do as Paul tells him everything?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)