|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul run?
(a) To the American embassy.
(b) To his hotel room.
(c) To Luong's home.
(d) To where his Citroën is parked.
2. About what does Molly worry?
(a) Killing the wrong person.
(b) Being involved in something she cannot control.
(c) A trap.
(d) Nothing as she trusts Paul to keep her safe.
3. How does Urpi describes Yu's analysis?
(a) As a conundrum.
(b) As very disturbing.
(c) As obscure and metaphorical, too beautiful to deal with murder.
(d) As incomprehensible.
4. What kind of ring does Paul buy Molly?
5. Where does Frankie Pigeon need to be picked up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul mail the accumulated documentation to himself in Washington, DC.?
2. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
3. Where does Paul head after renting a car?
4. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
5. What does Paul buy in Milan?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)