|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul find when he reaches Saigon?
(a) Signs that the Ngos bodyguards have rifled his hotel room.
(b) A note from Wolkowicz.
(c) A doll with blood all over it on his bed at his motel.
(d) Luong's dead body.
2. Who is Wolkowicz?
(a) The head of Intelligence in the Western United States.
(b) Christopher's ex-wife's new husband.
(c) Christopher's lawyer.
(d) Christopher's section chief.
3. What do Paul and Luong discuss?
(a) Lucky numbers.
(b) The Zodiac.
(c) The path of least resistance.
(d) The IChing.
4. Where do Klimenko and Paul agree to next meet?
(a) Shelly's grave.
(b) The Trevi Fountain.
(c) The Colosseum.
(d) The Acropolis.
5. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
(a) On Q Street.
(b) On Harbor Avenue.
(c) Near the Pentagon.
(d) In the Georgetown area.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Paul pretend to be when visiting Woldowicz?
2. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
3. Who does Paul meet after dark?
4. Who has refused to read Paul's information?
5. To whom does Paul mail a postcard?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)