|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul get to Elisabethville?
(a) On a bus.
(b) Via Khartoum, Nairobi, Salisbury, and Lusaka.
(c) By train.
(d) By another rental car.
2. When do David and Paul meet?
(a) While both are skiing at Vail.
(b) At Dartmouth before WWII.
(c) Just after WWII ends and both are applying to work for the CIA.
(d) While recuperating from wounds together in World War II.
3. For what does Yu use feng shui?
(a) To arrange his table for readings.
(b) To plot the most propitious place to kill JFK.
(c) To set up his readings for Diem and Nhu.
(d) To decide where to move his front door.
4. What does Paul tell Glavanis and Eycken to do?
(a) Keep the bodyguard's money.
(b) Get some rest.
(c) Go back and eliminate the servant who saw them.
(d) Drive to Rome.
5. Where does Paul mail the accumulated documentation to himself in Washington, DC.?
(a) In Milan.
(b) In Zurich.
(c) In Orvieto.
(d) In Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Webster have difficulty?
2. What does Paul focus upon regarding the JFK assassination?
3. What changes the young woman's rudeness to Paul at a garden door?
4. What does Kim say will open doors?
5. What is secondary in Paul's investigation?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)