|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Yu explain himself?
(a) As a displaced Chinese.
(b) As a sojourning Chinese.
(c) As the son of a visionary.
(d) As a Vietnamese born as a Chinese.
2. With what does Webster have difficulty?
(a) Investigating a case involving a good friend.
(b) Protecting a President he hates.
(c) Living in such a cold climate.
(d) Interpreting phone codes.
3. What does Yu explain about horoscopy?
(a) It is only used by Buddhists.
(b) It is not the same as astrology.
(c) It is very exact.
(d) It predisposes rather than predestines.
4. What architecture does Paul fix in his mind?
(a) Wehrmacht, Inc.
(b) Fenstermacher and Co.
(c) Laufgarten, Inc.
(d) Dolder and Co.
5. What does Paul focus upon regarding the JFK assassination?
(a) The who and why.
(b) The mechanics of it.
(c) The money trail.
(d) The post murder investigation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Molly's nationality?
2. What does Paul realize may happen to him?
3. What is Pigeon used to?
4. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
5. About what did both Christopher's ex-wife, Cathy, and his girlfriend both obsess?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)