|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is important in Asia?
2. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
(a) A man Paul recruits and trains in Berlin in 1946.
(b) A German spy who worked for Interpol.
(c) The German guard who helps Paul escape a POW camp.
(d) A German spy who worked for Scotland Yard.
3. Where does Paul recommend Luong's brother search for Luong's killer?
(b) He does not know.
4. How do the Websters respond to Paul's resignation?
(a) With sorrow, information and money.
(b) They think Paul is wise to resign.
5. Where does David's letter send Paul?
(a) To St. Peter's Basilica.
(b) To a specific box in the Union de Banques Suisses.
(c) To Venice to a former employee of the Outfit.
(d) To Brussels to a self-service storage facility.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Urpi describes Yu's analysis?
2. Who fires a pistol at Paul as he leaves the Truong toc's home?
3. How does Ruiz figure into the JFK plot?
4. What does Paul show Phuoc?
5. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)