|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul park his car?
(a) Near his old apartment.
(b) In a place where it will be towed into police custody.
(c) In Venice.
(d) In a place that if it explodes it will harm no one.
2. Who is Nsango?
(a) The Prime Minister of Mozambique.
(b) The leader of a rebellion in South Africa.
(c) A revolutionary in Argentina.
(d) Tthe Sorbonne-educated revolutionary, who may yet become Prime Minister
3. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
(a) The outfit had to kill them to protect their agents in Vietnam.
(b) The outfit orders the murders but Vietnamese agents do the killings.
(c) The outfit wanted to kill them, but someone beat them to it.
(d) The outfit has nothing to do with their murders.
4. What does Klimenko want?
(a) To defect.
(b) Someone to take out Ngo Diem's brother-in-law.
(c) More money for the information Paul demands.
(d) Protection for information.
5. Of what does the Truong toc warn Paul?
(a) That Paul will never find traces of Truong toc in this mystery.
(b) That Yu was paid to give misleading information.
(c) That the Ngo family has bought a contract on Molly.
(d) That the Ngo family has bought a contract on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they all go that night?
2. How does Ruiz figure into the JFK plot?
3. About what does Molly worry?
4. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
5. What does Paul not want to talk about?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)