|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will learning a connection to Lê Thu be difficult right now?
(a) Lê Thu is in hiding.
(b) The Ngos are in mourning.
(c) The Ngos will shoot first and ask questions later.
(d) The government has cameras everywhere.
2. What is fine and poetic in a rare idiom?
(a) The strips from Yu.
(b) Some poetry Paul finds while in Milan.
(c) The letters from the Turong toc.
(d) Paul's poetry.
3. What does Paul suggest to Truong toc about the young woman he first met at the garden door?
(a) To be kept from answering the garden door.
(b) To hide her contempt.
(c) To learn better English.
(d) To show more respect to an older male.
4. Who once used the Roman villa that Paul drives to?
(a) Hitler and Eva.
(b) General Marshall.
(c) Mussolini's mistress and the SS.
(d) The Pope.
5. What does Paul give his girlfriend before heading to Asia?
(a) A letter for David if Paul does not return.
(b) A will.
(c) A letter for his parents if he does not return.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul offer Kim?
2. What do the Soviets want to do about Oswald?
3. How does the kidnapping go?
4. Why does Paul drive to Milan?
5. What does Paul not want to talk about?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)