|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is important in Asia?
2. What has disappeared for Christopher?
(a) His talent to write novels.
(b) His talent to write poetry.
(c) His talent to write short stories.
(d) His talent to write plays.
3. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
(b) Access to top secret documents.
(c) An expense account.
(d) White House approval.
4. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
(a) Righting a situation.
5. What has experience taught Paul?
(a) That worry causes mistakes.
(b) That treachery cannot teach or save.
(c) That fear is deadly.
(d) That most threats are never carried out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Christopher pay off?
2. Of what does the Truong toc warn Paul?
3. What does Yu predict on 8 Sep 1963?
4. What does the Truong toc deny?
5. With what does Webster have difficulty?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)