|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the meaning of feng shui in Asia?
2. Who is Tom Webster?
(a) Christopher's case officer.
(b) Christopher's contact in Iceland.
(c) A FBI agent.
(d) A Secret Service agent.
3. What happens to Paul's car?
(a) It explodes.
(b) It is painted with graffiti.
(c) It is stolen.
(d) It is ransacked.
4. Who is Gherman Klimenko?
(a) A Swiss banker with ties to the Ngo family.
(b) One of the men in Yu's reading.
(c) A Swedish merchant with ties to the Ngo family.
(d) The man Paul meets at the Pietà.
5. How does Paul feel being alone?
(a) Less Vulnerable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under whose influence are the doomed men?
2. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
3. Who is in Mexico City at the same time as Oswald on 27-30 September?
4. Where does Paul park his car?
5. Who are Stavros Glavanis and Jan Eycken?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)