|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Paul give Truong toc?
(a) How to find the last two Ngo brothers.
(b) Where the youngest Ngo sister is hidden.
(c) About his cousin's murder and burial and where to find the surviving killer.
(d) How to find Truong toc's brother's killer.
2. What is Truong toc's response to Ho's recommendation that they kill Paul?
(a) The Truong toc will consider it.
(b) The Truong toc says Paul is more dangerous as a dead martyr.
(c) The Truong toc says enough bloodshed has gone on.
(d) The Truong toc declares him harmless.
3. What does Paul tell Glavanis and Eycken to do?
(a) Get some rest.
(b) Drive to Rome.
(c) Keep the bodyguard's money.
(d) Go back and eliminate the servant who saw them.
4. What does Kim say will open doors?
(a) Pretended sympathy to the communist cause.
(c) Kim's name.
(d) The name Lê Thu.
5. Who is Tom Webster?
(a) A FBI agent.
(b) A Secret Service agent.
(c) Christopher's case officer.
(d) Christopher's contact in Iceland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wolkowicz?
2. Where does Paul park his car?
3. Who is Paul visiting?
4. What will not fail if America learns that JFK is killed in revenge?
5. Who is waiting for Paul in Milan?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)