|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Pigeon's weaknesses?
2. What does Yu not touch while Paul is there?
(a) The 5000 dollars.
(b) The phone when it rings several different times.
(c) His tea.
(d) His opium pipe.
3. Who is Nsango?
(a) The leader of a rebellion in South Africa.
(b) Tthe Sorbonne-educated revolutionary, who may yet become Prime Minister
(c) The Prime Minister of Mozambique.
(d) A revolutionary in Argentina.
4. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
5. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the disposition of three of the four men?
2. Where does Paul park his car?
3. What does Yu explain about horoscopy?
4. Who is in Mexico City at the same time as Oswald on 27-30 September?
5. Who scoffs at the idea they will admit to killing an American president and destroying the American army with heroin?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)