|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
2. Why does Paul drive to Milan?
(a) He must meet Molly there.
(b) He is to meet Webster there.
(c) He is to pick up more spending money there.
(d) Its airport is less likely to be watched.
3. What does Klimenko want?
(a) Someone to take out Ngo Diem's brother-in-law.
(b) Protection for information.
(c) To defect.
(d) More money for the information Paul demands.
4. Who scoffs at the idea they will admit to killing an American president and destroying the American army with heroin?
(c) Luong's widow.
(d) The Truong toc.
5. What does Kim explain to Paul?
(a) Why the Russians did not eliminate Oswald when they learn what he plans.
(b) How the Ngo family contacts Oswald.
(c) Three Vietnamese terms.
(d) Who sent Ruby after Oswald.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
2. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
3. What is mentioned as part of the French culture at the time?
4. What is the disposition of three of the four men?
5. What does Paul do under his assumed name?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)