|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Klimenko and Paul agree to next meet?
(a) Shelly's grave.
(b) The Colosseum.
(c) The Acropolis.
(d) The Trevi Fountain.
2. What do Paul and Luong discuss?
(a) Lucky numbers.
(b) The IChing.
(c) The Zodiac.
(d) The path of least resistance.
3. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
(a) The German guard who helps Paul escape a POW camp.
(b) A man Paul recruits and trains in Berlin in 1946.
(c) A German spy who worked for Interpol.
(d) A German spy who worked for Scotland Yard.
4. What does Molly do in Rome?
(a) Goes to art classes.
(b) Quits the outfit.
(c) Leaves Paul for another man.
(d) Moves in with Paul.
5. Of what does the Truong toc warn Paul?
(a) That Paul will never find traces of Truong toc in this mystery.
(b) That Yu was paid to give misleading information.
(c) That the Ngo family has bought a contract on Molly.
(d) That the Ngo family has bought a contract on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
2. What does Paul do under his assumed name?
3. What does a phone call confirm?
4. What must Glavanis and Eycken do to Pigeon's bodyguards?
5. What does Yu Lung spread out on the table?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)