|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
(a) As a man of action.
(b) As a sycophant.
(c) As a patsy.
(d) As a cypher.
2. What does Paul hand over to Ruiz?
(a) Information from Yu.
(b) His gun.
(c) Information from the Ngo head.
(d) CHF 20,000 from Do.
3. Where does Paul run?
(a) To the American embassy.
(b) To where his Citroën is parked.
(c) To his hotel room.
(d) To Luong's home.
4. What does David's letter quote?
(a) One of the Ngo brothers.
(b) The raven.
(c) Two lines of one of Paul's poems.
(d) A line from The Wasteland.
5. What man does Paul quote when talking to Truong toc?
(b) Ngo Tan Khoi.
(d) Ngo Diem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
2. What photo does Klimenko show Paul?
3. Where does Paul send Molly?
4. What happens to Paul's car?
5. Who drops through a manhole cover which Paul then closes?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)