|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pigeon used to?
(a) Having lots of good-looking women.
(b) Having lots of money.
(c) Eating well.
(d) Being protected.
2. Who does Paul contact in Vietnam?
(b) Ngô Đình Thục
(c) Ngo Dinh Khoi.
(d) Madam Nhu.
3. About what does Molly worry?
(a) Killing the wrong person.
(b) Nothing as she trusts Paul to keep her safe.
(c) A trap.
(d) Being involved in something she cannot control.
4. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
(a) Three days without her and it is hell.
(b) That he feels good despite his agony about JFK.
(c) Three days in Siena with her.
(d) That he calls her several times a day.
5. Who had talked of the Soviet's paranoia about Lee Harvey Oswald's past?
(c) Piero Cremona.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
2. Where does Paul drive his rented Peugeot?
3. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
4. What does Wolkowicz agree to mail for Paul?
5. What is one of Pigeon's weaknesses?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)