|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
(a) The generals will fail.
(b) The President will not tolerate instability in the new government.
(c) The new regime will start killing off those of the opposing party.
(d) The communists will decide it's time for a takeover.
2. What does Paul buy in Milan?
(a) Life insurance with Molly as the beneficiary.
(b) Skiing equipment.
(c) Climbing and photography equipment.
(d) A four wheeler.
3. How does Yu explain himself?
(a) As the son of a visionary.
(b) As a Vietnamese born as a Chinese.
(c) As a sojourning Chinese.
(d) As a displaced Chinese.
4. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
(a) Paul fired.
(b) Paul killed.
(c) Paul promoted.
(d) Paul transferred.
5. What does Luong face?
(b) A long trial.
(d) Life imprisonment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a courier deliver to the dinner party?
2. What is on Paul's mind as he goes to an abandoned village?
3. What is the disposition of three of the four men?
4. What do Paul and Luong discuss?
5. Why would someone target Molly?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)