|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alvaro Urpi?
(a) An agent with the KGB.
(b) A 40-year veteran of the Vatican Library and an expert in all dialects of Chinese.
(c) A Cardinal in Bavaria.
(d) One of the four men Yu refers to.
2. Where do Klimenko and Paul agree to next meet?
(a) The Colosseum.
(b) The Acropolis.
(c) The Trevi Fountain.
(d) Shelly's grave.
3. What do the Ngos need?
(a) A large sum of money.
(b) A secret liaision in Washington.
(c) An American gunman.
(d) A way to escape.
4. What does Luong face?
(a) Life imprisonment.
(b) A long trial.
5. What does Paul hand over to Ruiz?
(a) CHF 20,000 from Do.
(b) Information from Yu.
(c) His gun.
(d) Information from the Ngo head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Truong toc deny?
2. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
3. Why does Paul panic when he first arrives at his apartment in Rome?
4. What does Yu Lung spread out on the table?
5. How does Paul feel being alone?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)