|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Ngos need?
(a) A large sum of money.
(b) A secret liaision in Washington.
(c) A way to escape.
(d) An American gunman.
2. Of what does Dimpel take photographs?
(a) A medal given to Oswald by the Ngo family.
(b) A rifle.
(c) Five documents.
(d) A passport.
3. What does Yu explain about horoscopy?
(a) It is only used by Buddhists.
(b) It predisposes rather than predestines.
(c) It is not the same as astrology.
(d) It is very exact.
4. What does Paul realize may happen to him?
(a) He may die trying to learn the truth.
(b) He may be fired.
(c) He may lose his girlfriend.
(d) He may be arrested on trumped-up charges.
5. Where does Paul run?
(a) To the American embassy.
(b) To where his Citroën is parked.
(c) To Luong's home.
(d) To his hotel room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What photo does Klimenko show Paul?
2. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
3. Who has been murdered when Paul is in Rome?
4. What does Paul give his girlfriend before heading to Asia?
5. What architecture does Paul fix in his mind?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)