|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes the young woman's rudeness to Paul at a garden door?
(a) Her older brother yelling at her.
(b) Recognizing Paul whom she has dated.
(c) Her father yelling at her.
(d) A piece of paper Paul hands her.
2. What does Paul give his girlfriend before heading to Asia?
(a) A letter for his parents if he does not return.
(b) A letter for David if Paul does not return.
(c) A will.
(d) A ring.
3. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
(a) As a sycophant.
(b) As a cypher.
(c) As a patsy.
(d) As a man of action.
4. What does Yu demand to talk about?
(a) Lê Thu.
(b) The path of rightness.
(c) The Viet Cong plans.
(d) The path of revenge.
5. What is on Paul's mind as he goes to an abandoned village?
(a) Killing Nsango.
(d) Killing Ruiz.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Molly worry?
2. Whose methods do Paul's match?
3. Where does Frankie Pigeon need to be picked up?
4. Why does Paul love Molly?
5. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)