|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
(a) Support from his superiors.
2. With what do they bombard Pigeon?
(d) Dissonant noise.
3. What does the Truong toc deny?
(a) Access to information Paul desires.
(b) A plot to kill JFK.
(c) A vendetta agains Ngo Diem.
(d) A vendetta against Luong.
4. How does Urpi describes Yu's analysis?
(a) As obscure and metaphorical, too beautiful to deal with murder.
(b) As a conundrum.
(c) As very disturbing.
(d) As incomprehensible.
5. Under whose influence are the doomed men?
(a) The hosts of the overworld.
(b) The hosts of the underworld.
(c) The moon.
(d) Ma Tham Vong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
2. What does Paul show Phuoc?
3. What man does Paul quote when talking to Truong toc?
4. Who has been murdered when Paul is in Rome?
5. Where does the caller with the accent want to meet?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)