|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
(a) A letter to Webster.
(b) A letter to Wolkowicz.
(c) A request for Paul to be fired.
(d) A request for Paul to be reassigned.
2. Who is Klimenko?
(a) Tom's contact in the USSR.
(b) A Tass agent.
(c) A rogue Soviet agent.
(d) Paul's contact in Bangkok.
3. What does Paul realize may happen to him?
(a) He may lose his girlfriend.
(b) He may die trying to learn the truth.
(c) He may be arrested on trumped-up charges.
(d) He may be fired.
4. Where does Paul send Molly?
(a) With the Websters on their Zermatt vacation.
(b) Back to the United States.
(c) To an Outfit safe house in Paris.
(d) To an Outfit safe house in Zurich.
5. Where does Paul park his car?
(a) In a place that if it explodes it will harm no one.
(b) Near his old apartment.
(c) In a place where it will be towed into police custody.
(d) In Venice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what language will the strips in Chinese be rendered?
2. What does Wolkowicz agree to mail for Paul?
3. What does Molly find Paul doing?
4. How does the kidnapping go?
5. Why does Paul love Molly?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)