|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the meaning of feng shui in Asia?
2. Who are Stavros Glavanis and Jan Eycken?
(a) Two Polish former SS troopers.
(b) Men Paul selects to break Frankie Pigeon.
(c) Cousins who often work for the KGB.
(d) Two cousins who are friends of Frankie Pigeon.
3. What does Klimenko want?
(a) To defect.
(b) Someone to take out Ngo Diem's brother-in-law.
(c) Protection for information.
(d) More money for the information Paul demands.
4. Where does Paul drive his rented Peugeot?
5. In addition to two brothers and a foreigner, all marked for death, who else is involved in Yu's analysis?
(a) A virginal woman.
(b) A nun.
(c) A Buddhist monk.
(d) A married woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul plan to travel?
2. What does Paul buy in Milan?
3. What does Paul show Phuoc?
4. Where does Paul head after renting a car?
5. Of what does the Truong toc warn Paul?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)