|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul get to Elisabethville?
(a) By train.
(b) Via Khartoum, Nairobi, Salisbury, and Lusaka.
(c) By another rental car.
(d) On a bus.
2. Why does Paul rush to the United States?
(a) He is told to return by Tom.
(b) His father is dying.
(c) His mother is dying.
(d) He suddenly understands something Kim says while they are talking in Rome.
3. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
(c) Righting a situation.
4. How do the Websters respond to Paul's resignation?
(a) With sorrow, information and money.
(c) They think Paul is wise to resign.
5. What will not fail if America learns that JFK is killed in revenge?
(a) American's desire for revenge and war in Vietnam.
(b) Diem and Nhu's efforts to end American influence.
(c) The North Vietnamese efforts to unite the country.
(d) The ending of the Democrat majority.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul run?
2. Why will learning a connection to Lê Thu be difficult right now?
3. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
4. Who is Nsango?
5. Who are Stavros Glavanis and Jan Eycken?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)