|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the meaning of feng shui in Asia?
2. What does Kim explain to Paul?
(a) Who sent Ruby after Oswald.
(b) Why the Russians did not eliminate Oswald when they learn what he plans.
(c) Three Vietnamese terms.
(d) How the Ngo family contacts Oswald.
3. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
(a) Because he is a communist.
(b) Because he is a super patriot.
(c) Because he is unstable.
(d) Because he is apolitical.
4. What does Molly find Paul doing?
(a) Writing David in code.
(b) Recording some information in code.
(c) Examining strips of calligraphy.
(d) Cutting up money into strips.
5. Under whose influence are the doomed men?
(a) The hosts of the overworld.
(b) The moon.
(c) The hosts of the underworld.
(d) Ma Tham Vong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
2. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
3. What becomes Paul's alias?
4. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
5. With what do they bombard Pigeon?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)