|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in Mexico City at the same time as Oswald on 27-30 September?
(a) A Cuban named Manuel Ruiz.
(b) A Vietnamese named Diem toc.
(c) A Venezuelan named Ruiz Ortegas.
2. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) White House approval.
(b) An expense account.
(c) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
(d) Access to top secret documents.
3. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
(a) That they are basically harmless without the two deceased brothers.
(b) That they are ruthless.
(c) That they have the motive and the skill to pull off the crime.
(d) That they never forget a wrong.
4. Whose methods do Paul's match?
5. How does Urpi describes Yu's analysis?
(a) As very disturbing.
(b) As incomprehensible.
(c) As obscure and metaphorical, too beautiful to deal with murder.
(d) As a conundrum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
2. Who is Piero Cremona?
3. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
4. In addition to two brothers and a foreigner, all marked for death, who else is involved in Yu's analysis?
5. What does Paul hand over to Ruiz?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)