|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) An expense account.
(b) White House approval.
(c) Access to top secret documents.
(d) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
2. What is Paul's flaw?
(a) Thinking he is always right.
(b) Trusting David.
(c) Thinking he sees every twist in the scenario about JFK's assassination.
(d) Believing that others think the truth will make men free.
3. What do the Soviets want to do about Oswald?
(a) Silence him.
(b) Distance themselves from him.
(c) Allow him to defect to the USSR.
(d) Remove all traces of his visit to the USSR.
4. Why do Paul and David meet at the Statler Hotel?
(a) They fear eavesdropping.
(b) They like the lunch buffet.
(c) That is where Paul is staying.
(d) They know the security manager.
5. What does Paul suddenly understand at the opening of Chapter 3?
(a) Why Ngo Diem hates Buddhists.
(b) Why his wife leaves him.
(c) Why his girlfriend will not marry him.
(d) Why JFK is assassinated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Ngos need?
2. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
3. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
4. What does Paul not want to talk about?
5. What does Molly do in Rome?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)