|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luong face?
(a) Life imprisonment.
(c) A long trial.
2. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
(a) That they have the motive and the skill to pull off the crime.
(b) That they never forget a wrong.
(c) That they are ruthless.
(d) That they are basically harmless without the two deceased brothers.
3. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
(d) Insane, illogical, and grotesque.
4. What does a phone call confirm?
(a) Christopher's father is stable after a heart attack.
(b) The deaths of the Ngos.
(c) That the election has been declared.
(d) Christopher's daughter is stable after an car accident.
5. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
Short Answer Questions
1. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
2. What does Paul not want to talk about?
3. What does Paul realize may happen to him?
4. What does Paul offer Kim?
5. Who is Piero Cremona?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)