|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is David disqualified from field work?
(a) His father is a Russian citizen.
(b) His facial paralysis and limp.
(c) His father supervises field workers.
(d) He is unwilling to carry a weapon.
2. Who is Piero Cremona?
(a) A Communist journalist.
(b) A Fascist journalist.
(c) A Libertine journalist.
(d) A right-wing, Christian journalist.
3. Who is Klimenko?
(a) A Tass agent.
(b) A rogue Soviet agent.
(c) Tom's contact in the USSR.
(d) Paul's contact in Bangkok.
4. What does Molly do in Rome?
(a) Quits the outfit.
(b) Leaves Paul for another man.
(c) Moves in with Paul.
(d) Goes to art classes.
5. What does Paul offer Kim?
(a) Two hundred dollars per each good contact up to ten contacts.
(b) A way to recover some of his fortune.
(c) A way to sneak back into Vietnam.
(d) Help in relocating to the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Kim talk to Paul while having lunch?
2. Who is Molly?
3. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
4. What is Paul's flaw?
5. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)