|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Foley refuse to do?
(a) Transfer David.
(b) Release any secret documents.
(c) Talk to LBJ.
(d) Pull Paul off the case.
2. When do David and Paul meet?
(a) While recuperating from wounds together in World War II.
(b) At Dartmouth before WWII.
(c) While both are skiing at Vail.
(d) Just after WWII ends and both are applying to work for the CIA.
3. Where does Paul drive his rented Peugeot?
4. Why do Paul and David meet at the Statler Hotel?
(a) They like the lunch buffet.
(b) That is where Paul is staying.
(c) They know the security manager.
(d) They fear eavesdropping.
5. What does Paul realize may happen to him?
(a) He may be arrested on trumped-up charges.
(b) He may be fired.
(c) He may lose his girlfriend.
(d) He may die trying to learn the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
2. What does David's letter quote?
3. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
4. Who is Tom Webster?
5. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)