|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Paul pretend to be when visiting Woldowicz?
(a) An agent for the USSR.
(b) An investor interested in the Asian tea market.
(c) A reporter doing a story on the Ngos.
(d) An investor intrested in the opium trade.
2. Where does Paul plan to travel?
(b) Léopoldville and Saigon.
3. What have people advised Luong when he asks about Lê Thu?
(a) To look for an open lotus.
(b) To get a hold of one of the surviving Ngos.
(c) To follow the opium money.
(d) To forget the name.
4. With what does Webster have difficulty?
(a) Investigating a case involving a good friend.
(b) Living in such a cold climate.
(c) Protecting a President he hates.
(d) Interpreting phone codes.
5. Where does Paul drive his rented Peugeot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
2. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
3. What does Paul suggest to Truong toc about the young woman he first met at the garden door?
4. Who is in Mexico City at the same time as Oswald on 27-30 September?
5. What does Foley refuse to do?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)