|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have people advised Luong when he asks about Lê Thu?
(a) To follow the opium money.
(b) To get a hold of one of the surviving Ngos.
(c) To forget the name.
(d) To look for an open lotus.
2. What does David's letter quote?
(a) Two lines of one of Paul's poems.
(b) A line from The Wasteland.
(c) The raven.
(d) One of the Ngo brothers.
3. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
(a) Newspaper clippings.
(b) A torn up letter from a Russian spy.
(c) Bits of information from other agents.
(d) Mental images.
4. What does Paul offer Kim?
(a) Help in relocating to the United States.
(b) Two hundred dollars per each good contact up to ten contacts.
(c) A way to recover some of his fortune.
(d) A way to sneak back into Vietnam.
5. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
(a) He has no opinion about it.
(b) He no longer loves it.
(c) He thinks it is overrated as a vacation spot.
(d) He loves it and would live there for the rest of his love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tom Webster?
2. Who had talked of the Soviet's paranoia about Lee Harvey Oswald's past?
3. About what did both Christopher's ex-wife, Cathy, and his girlfriend both obsess?
4. What photographs does Luong supply to Christopher?
5. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)