|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
(a) He has to stay in Washington, D.C. the entire war even though he wants to fight to liberate Poland.
(b) He is tortured.
(c) He is a spy in Germany.
(d) He is a spy in Poland.
2. Who is Wolkowicz?
(a) Christopher's section chief.
(b) Christopher's ex-wife's new husband.
(c) Christopher's lawyer.
(d) The head of Intelligence in the Western United States.
3. Where does David's letter send Paul?
(a) To St. Peter's Basilica.
(b) To Brussels to a self-service storage facility.
(c) To a specific box in the Union de Banques Suisses.
(d) To Venice to a former employee of the Outfit.
4. Who has been murdered when Paul is in Rome?
(c) Jung Su.
(d) Ngo Diem.
5. Who is Nsango?
(a) A revolutionary in Argentina.
(b) The leader of a rebellion in South Africa.
(c) Tthe Sorbonne-educated revolutionary, who may yet become Prime Minister
(d) The Prime Minister of Mozambique.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul drive his rented Peugeot?
2. Who does Christopher pay off?
3. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
4. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
5. What does Kim say will open doors?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)