|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
2. About what did both Christopher's ex-wife, Cathy, and his girlfriend both obsess?
(a) The number of parties they attend each month.
(b) Christopher's poetry.
(c) Their jewelry.
(d) If Christopher is having an affair.
3. Who is Nsango?
(a) The leader of a rebellion in South Africa.
(b) The Prime Minister of Mozambique.
(c) A revolutionary in Argentina.
(d) Tthe Sorbonne-educated revolutionary, who may yet become Prime Minister
4. What does Luong face?
(b) A long trial.
(d) Life imprisonment.
5. What does Paul find when he reaches Saigon?
(a) Signs that the Ngos bodyguards have rifled his hotel room.
(b) A doll with blood all over it on his bed at his motel.
(c) Luong's dead body.
(d) A note from Wolkowicz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in Mexico City at the same time as Oswald on 27-30 September?
2. What does a courier deliver to the dinner party?
3. About what does Kim talk to Paul while having lunch?
4. Who is Piero Cremona?
5. What is mentioned as part of the French culture at the time?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)