|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kim say will open doors?
(a) Pretended sympathy to the communist cause.
(b) Kim's name.
(c) The name Lê Thu.
2. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
(a) That he calls her several times a day.
(b) Three days in Siena with her.
(c) Three days without her and it is hell.
(d) That he feels good despite his agony about JFK.
3. Who had talked of the Soviet's paranoia about Lee Harvey Oswald's past?
(d) Piero Cremona.
4. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
(a) As a sycophant.
(b) As a cypher.
(c) As a patsy.
(d) As a man of action.
5. What does David's letter quote?
(a) A line from The Wasteland.
(b) The raven.
(c) Two lines of one of Paul's poems.
(d) One of the Ngo brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molly do in Rome?
2. What becomes Paul's alias?
3. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
4. What does a phone call confirm?
5. What does Paul realize may happen to him?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)