|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Webster have difficulty?
(a) Investigating a case involving a good friend.
(b) Protecting a President he hates.
(c) Living in such a cold climate.
(d) Interpreting phone codes.
2. Who is Klimenko?
(a) A Tass agent.
(b) Tom's contact in the USSR.
(c) Paul's contact in Bangkok.
(d) A rogue Soviet agent.
3. What does Paul bring to the Truong toc's?
(a) Some incriminating photographs.
(b) Valuable information.
(c) A bribe.
(d) A letter of introduction.
4. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
(c) Insane, illogical, and grotesque.
5. When do David and Paul meet?
(a) While recuperating from wounds together in World War II.
(b) While both are skiing at Vail.
(c) At Dartmouth before WWII.
(d) Just after WWII ends and both are applying to work for the CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in Mexico City at the same time as Oswald on 27-30 September?
2. What is mentioned as part of the French culture at the time?
3. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
4. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
5. What do the Soviets want to do about Oswald?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)