|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
2. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
(b) Trevor Hitchcock and his wife, Theresa.
(c) Dương Văn Minh.
(d) Nguyen Van Nhung.
3. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
(a) The outfit has nothing to do with their murders.
(b) The outfit had to kill them to protect their agents in Vietnam.
(c) The outfit wanted to kill them, but someone beat them to it.
(d) The outfit orders the murders but Vietnamese agents do the killings.
4. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
5. Who is Piero Cremona?
(a) A right-wing, Christian journalist.
(b) A Communist journalist.
(c) A Fascist journalist.
(d) A Libertine journalist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
2. What does Paul offer Kim?
3. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
4. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
5. Why will learning a connection to Lê Thu be difficult right now?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)