|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will learning a connection to Lê Thu be difficult right now?
(a) Lê Thu is in hiding.
(b) The Ngos will shoot first and ask questions later.
(c) The Ngos are in mourning.
(d) The government has cameras everywhere.
2. Why does Paul rush to the United States?
(a) He suddenly understands something Kim says while they are talking in Rome.
(b) His mother is dying.
(c) He is told to return by Tom.
(d) His father is dying.
3. About what did both Christopher's ex-wife, Cathy, and his girlfriend both obsess?
(a) The number of parties they attend each month.
(b) Christopher's poetry.
(c) If Christopher is having an affair.
(d) Their jewelry.
4. Where does David's letter send Paul?
(a) To Venice to a former employee of the Outfit.
(b) To St. Peter's Basilica.
(c) To Brussels to a self-service storage facility.
(d) To a specific box in the Union de Banques Suisses.
5. What information does Paul give Truong toc?
(a) How to find the last two Ngo brothers.
(b) How to find Truong toc's brother's killer.
(c) Where the youngest Ngo sister is hidden.
(d) About his cousin's murder and burial and where to find the surviving killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul offer Kim?
2. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
3. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
4. With what does Webster have difficulty?
5. What does Paul suggest to Truong toc about the young woman he first met at the garden door?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)