|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul realize may happen to him?
(a) He may die trying to learn the truth.
(b) He may be fired.
(c) He may lose his girlfriend.
(d) He may be arrested on trumped-up charges.
2. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
(a) A German spy who worked for Scotland Yard.
(b) A man Paul recruits and trains in Berlin in 1946.
(c) A German spy who worked for Interpol.
(d) The German guard who helps Paul escape a POW camp.
3. What does Kim say will open doors?
(a) The name Lê Thu.
(b) Kim's name.
(d) Pretended sympathy to the communist cause.
4. Why do Paul and David meet at the Statler Hotel?
(a) They know the security manager.
(b) That is where Paul is staying.
(c) They fear eavesdropping.
(d) They like the lunch buffet.
5. Who is Piero Cremona?
(a) A Fascist journalist.
(b) A Communist journalist.
(c) A Libertine journalist.
(d) A right-wing, Christian journalist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Paul and Luong discuss?
2. What does Paul not want to talk about?
3. What has disappeared for Christopher?
4. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
5. Who does Paul contact in Vietnam?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)