|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
(a) That they have the motive and the skill to pull off the crime.
(b) That they are ruthless.
(c) That they never forget a wrong.
(d) That they are basically harmless without the two deceased brothers.
2. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
(a) The Wall Street Journal.
(b) A comic book.
(c) The hot report.
(d) The New York Times.
3. Who does Christopher pay off?
(a) His ex-wife.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) A Russian agent.
4. What does Kim say will open doors?
(a) The name Lê Thu.
(b) Kim's name.
(c) Pretended sympathy to the communist cause.
5. What man does Paul quote when talking to Truong toc?
(c) Ngo Diem.
(d) Ngo Tan Khoi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes the young woman's rudeness to Paul at a garden door?
2. What does Paul suddenly understand at the opening of Chapter 3?
3. What have people advised Luong when he asks about Lê Thu?
4. What do Paul and Luong discuss?
5. What photographs does Luong supply to Christopher?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)