|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
(a) Coddling him.
(b) Feeding him false hope.
(c) Not getting enough information for the money Luong is being paid.
(d) Giving him money to leave the country.
2. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
(a) Paul killed.
(b) Paul transferred.
(c) Paul promoted.
(d) Paul fired.
3. What does Paul give his girlfriend before heading to Asia?
(a) A letter for his parents if he does not return.
(b) A ring.
(c) A will.
(d) A letter for David if Paul does not return.
4. Why does Paul rush to the United States?
(a) His father is dying.
(b) He suddenly understands something Kim says while they are talking in Rome.
(c) He is told to return by Tom.
(d) His mother is dying.
5. What does Paul do under his assumed name?
(a) Goes to Amsterdam to await further news.
(b) Eliminates two potential turncoats.
(c) Hides out at a third class hotel.
(d) Draws out both American and CHF money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul not want to talk about?
2. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
3. Where does David's letter send Paul?
4. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
5. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)