|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
(a) Insane, illogical, and grotesque.
2. What do Paul and Luong discuss?
(a) The Zodiac.
(b) Lucky numbers.
(c) The IChing.
(d) The path of least resistance.
3. Who is Wolkowicz?
(a) Christopher's ex-wife's new husband.
(b) Christopher's section chief.
(c) The head of Intelligence in the Western United States.
(d) Christopher's lawyer.
4. What does David's letter quote?
(a) One of the Ngo brothers.
(b) The raven.
(c) A line from The Wasteland.
(d) Two lines of one of Paul's poems.
5. Who is Klimenko?
(a) A rogue Soviet agent.
(b) A Tass agent.
(c) Paul's contact in Bangkok.
(d) Tom's contact in the USSR.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
2. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
3. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
4. Who has been murdered when Paul is in Rome?
5. What changes the young woman's rudeness to Paul at a garden door?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)