|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have people advised Luong when he asks about Lê Thu?
(a) To look for an open lotus.
(b) To forget the name.
(c) To follow the opium money.
(d) To get a hold of one of the surviving Ngos.
2. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
(a) The hot report.
(b) The Wall Street Journal.
(c) A comic book.
(d) The New York Times.
3. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
(a) The outfit had to kill them to protect their agents in Vietnam.
(b) The outfit wanted to kill them, but someone beat them to it.
(c) The outfit has nothing to do with their murders.
(d) The outfit orders the murders but Vietnamese agents do the killings.
4. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
(a) He is a spy in Germany.
(b) He is tortured.
(c) He is a spy in Poland.
(d) He has to stay in Washington, D.C. the entire war even though he wants to fight to liberate Poland.
5. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
(a) Because he is apolitical.
(b) Because he is a communist.
(c) Because he is unstable.
(d) Because he is a super patriot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will learning a connection to Lê Thu be difficult right now?
2. What becomes Paul's alias?
3. How do the Websters respond to Paul's resignation?
4. What does Luong face?
5. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)