|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul's flaw?
(a) Thinking he sees every twist in the scenario about JFK's assassination.
(b) Thinking he is always right.
(c) Trusting David.
(d) Believing that others think the truth will make men free.
2. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
(a) The outfit has nothing to do with their murders.
(b) The outfit had to kill them to protect their agents in Vietnam.
(c) The outfit orders the murders but Vietnamese agents do the killings.
(d) The outfit wanted to kill them, but someone beat them to it.
3. What does Paul suggest to Truong toc about the young woman he first met at the garden door?
(a) To learn better English.
(b) To hide her contempt.
(c) To be kept from answering the garden door.
(d) To show more respect to an older male.
4. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
(a) Feeding him false hope.
(b) Giving him money to leave the country.
(c) Coddling him.
(d) Not getting enough information for the money Luong is being paid.
5. What does Paul bring to the Truong toc's?
(a) A letter of introduction.
(b) Some incriminating photographs.
(c) A bribe.
(d) Valuable information.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul realize may happen to him?
2. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
3. Who is Nsango?
4. Who is in Mexico City at the same time as Oswald on 27-30 September?
5. Where does Paul plan to travel?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)