|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Christopher pay off?
(a) A Russian agent.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) His girlfriend.
2. What does Foley refuse to do?
(a) Pull Paul off the case.
(b) Talk to LBJ.
(c) Transfer David.
(d) Release any secret documents.
3. What has disappeared for Christopher?
(a) His talent to write poetry.
(b) His talent to write novels.
(c) His talent to write short stories.
(d) His talent to write plays.
4. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
5. What does Foley believe?
(a) That Paul is mental.
(b) That LBJ needs to be protected more securely.
(c) Paul's assertions.
(d) That JFK deserves to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David's letter send Paul?
2. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
3. Who does Paul contact in Vietnam?
4. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
5. What do the Soviets want to do about Oswald?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)