|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Piero Cremona?
(a) A Communist journalist.
(b) A Libertine journalist.
(c) A Fascist journalist.
(d) A right-wing, Christian journalist.
2. What does David's letter quote?
(a) The raven.
(b) Two lines of one of Paul's poems.
(c) A line from The Wasteland.
(d) One of the Ngo brothers.
3. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
(b) Trevor Hitchcock and his wife, Theresa.
(c) Dương Văn Minh.
(d) Nguyen Van Nhung.
4. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
(a) Three days in Siena with her.
(b) Three days without her and it is hell.
(c) That he feels good despite his agony about JFK.
(d) That he calls her several times a day.
5. Why will learning a connection to Lê Thu be difficult right now?
(a) The Ngos are in mourning.
(b) Lê Thu is in hiding.
(c) The Ngos will shoot first and ask questions later.
(d) The government has cameras everywhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul do under his assumed name?
2. What do the Soviets want to do about Oswald?
3. Who does Paul contact in Vietnam?
4. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
5. What information does Paul give Truong toc?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)