|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul realize may happen to him?
(a) He may die trying to learn the truth.
(b) He may be arrested on trumped-up charges.
(c) He may be fired.
(d) He may lose his girlfriend.
2. What does Paul offer Kim?
(a) Help in relocating to the United States.
(b) Two hundred dollars per each good contact up to ten contacts.
(c) A way to recover some of his fortune.
(d) A way to sneak back into Vietnam.
3. What does Foley believe?
(a) That Paul is mental.
(b) Paul's assertions.
(c) That LBJ needs to be protected more securely.
(d) That JFK deserves to die.
4. What has disappeared for Christopher?
(a) His talent to write poetry.
(b) His talent to write plays.
(c) His talent to write novels.
(d) His talent to write short stories.
5. What do Paul and Luong discuss?
(a) Lucky numbers.
(b) The path of least resistance.
(c) The Zodiac.
(d) The IChing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Foley insist JFK will do?
2. What changes the young woman's rudeness to Paul at a garden door?
3. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
4. Why does Paul rush to the United States?
5. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)