|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
2. Who is Nsango?
(a) A revolutionary in Argentina.
(b) Tthe Sorbonne-educated revolutionary, who may yet become Prime Minister
(c) The Prime Minister of Mozambique.
(d) The leader of a rebellion in South Africa.
3. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
(a) That he calls her several times a day.
(b) Three days in Siena with her.
(c) Three days without her and it is hell.
(d) That he feels good despite his agony about JFK.
4. What have people advised Luong when he asks about Lê Thu?
(a) To forget the name.
(b) To look for an open lotus.
(c) To get a hold of one of the surviving Ngos.
(d) To follow the opium money.
5. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is David disqualified from field work?
2. Who is Klimenko?
3. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
4. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
5. Who does Paul pretend to be when visiting Woldowicz?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)