|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul do under his assumed name?
(a) Eliminates two potential turncoats.
(b) Hides out at a third class hotel.
(c) Draws out both American and CHF money.
(d) Goes to Amsterdam to await further news.
2. What have people advised Luong when he asks about Lê Thu?
(a) To look for an open lotus.
(b) To forget the name.
(c) To follow the opium money.
(d) To get a hold of one of the surviving Ngos.
3. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
4. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
5. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
(a) On Q Street.
(b) In the Georgetown area.
(c) Near the Pentagon.
(d) On Harbor Avenue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been murdered when Paul is in Rome?
2. What does Foley believe?
3. Who had talked of the Soviet's paranoia about Lee Harvey Oswald's past?
4. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
5. What does Foley believe about Paul and David?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)