|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a phone call confirm?
(a) Christopher's father is stable after a heart attack.
(b) The deaths of the Ngos.
(c) That the election has been declared.
(d) Christopher's daughter is stable after an car accident.
2. Why is David disqualified from field work?
(a) His father is a Russian citizen.
(b) His facial paralysis and limp.
(c) His father supervises field workers.
(d) He is unwilling to carry a weapon.
3. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
4. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
(a) A torn up letter from a Russian spy.
(b) Newspaper clippings.
(c) Bits of information from other agents.
(d) Mental images.
5. Where does Paul drive his rented Peugeot?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wolkowicz?
2. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
3. What changes the young woman's rudeness to Paul at a garden door?
4. What does Paul give his girlfriend before heading to Asia?
5. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)