|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Foley refuse to do?
(a) Transfer David.
(b) Talk to LBJ.
(c) Pull Paul off the case.
(d) Release any secret documents.
2. Why will learning a connection to Lê Thu be difficult right now?
(a) Lê Thu is in hiding.
(b) The government has cameras everywhere.
(c) The Ngos are in mourning.
(d) The Ngos will shoot first and ask questions later.
3. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
(d) Insane, illogical, and grotesque.
4. Why does Paul rush to the United States?
(a) He is told to return by Tom.
(b) His mother is dying.
(c) His father is dying.
(d) He suddenly understands something Kim says while they are talking in Rome.
5. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
(c) Support from his superiors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
2. When do David and Paul meet?
3. Where does David's letter send Paul?
4. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
5. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)