|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
(a) Only David.
(b) Both Paul and David.
(c) Neither Paul nor David are good at that.
(d) Only Paul.
2. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
(d) Righting a situation.
3. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
4. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
(a) The outfit orders the murders but Vietnamese agents do the killings.
(b) The outfit has nothing to do with their murders.
(c) The outfit wanted to kill them, but someone beat them to it.
(d) The outfit had to kill them to protect their agents in Vietnam.
5. Why does Paul love Molly?
(a) She allows him the space he needs.
(b) She is funny and charming.
(c) She accepts him for himself.
(d) She is not part of his past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
2. Who had talked of the Soviet's paranoia about Lee Harvey Oswald's past?
3. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
4. Who is Molly?
5. What does Paul realize may happen to him?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)