|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
2. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
(a) A request for Paul to be fired.
(b) A request for Paul to be reassigned.
(c) A letter to Webster.
(d) A letter to Wolkowicz.
3. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
(a) As a patsy.
(b) As a man of action.
(c) As a sycophant.
(d) As a cypher.
4. What does Kim say will open doors?
(a) Pretended sympathy to the communist cause.
(b) Kim's name.
(c) The name Lê Thu.
5. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
(a) Because he is a communist.
(b) Because he is a super patriot.
(c) Because he is unstable.
(d) Because he is apolitical.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been murdered when Paul is in Rome?
2. What is Molly's nationality?
3. What does Paul give his girlfriend before heading to Asia?
4. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
5. What is Paul's flaw?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)