|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kim say will open doors?
(a) Pretended sympathy to the communist cause.
(b) Kim's name.
(d) The name Lê Thu.
2. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
3. What does Molly do in Rome?
(a) Moves in with Paul.
(b) Goes to art classes.
(c) Leaves Paul for another man.
(d) Quits the outfit.
4. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
(a) Because he is unstable.
(b) Because he is a super patriot.
(c) Because he is a communist.
(d) Because he is apolitical.
5. What does Paul not want to talk about?
(a) His work.
(b) His feelings.
(c) His poetry and his real life.
(d) His childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul drive his rented Peugeot?
2. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
3. What does Foley believe?
4. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
5. What does Paul offer Kim?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)