|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
(a) The German guard who helps Paul escape a POW camp.
(b) A man Paul recruits and trains in Berlin in 1946.
(c) A German spy who worked for Scotland Yard.
(d) A German spy who worked for Interpol.
2. What has disappeared for Christopher?
(a) His talent to write novels.
(b) His talent to write short stories.
(c) His talent to write poetry.
(d) His talent to write plays.
3. What does David's letter quote?
(a) Two lines of one of Paul's poems.
(b) One of the Ngo brothers.
(c) A line from The Wasteland.
(d) The raven.
4. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
(a) The outfit wanted to kill them, but someone beat them to it.
(b) The outfit has nothing to do with their murders.
(c) The outfit had to kill them to protect their agents in Vietnam.
(d) The outfit orders the murders but Vietnamese agents do the killings.
5. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
(a) He no longer loves it.
(b) He thinks it is overrated as a vacation spot.
(c) He has no opinion about it.
(d) He loves it and would live there for the rest of his love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
2. What does a phone call confirm?
3. Why does Paul love Molly?
4. What does Foley believe?
5. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)