|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul realize may happen to him?
(a) He may lose his girlfriend.
(b) He may be fired.
(c) He may be arrested on trumped-up charges.
(d) He may die trying to learn the truth.
2. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
(c) Support from his superiors.
3. What does a phone call confirm?
(a) The deaths of the Ngos.
(b) Christopher's father is stable after a heart attack.
(c) That the election has been declared.
(d) Christopher's daughter is stable after an car accident.
4. Why is David disqualified from field work?
(a) His facial paralysis and limp.
(b) He is unwilling to carry a weapon.
(c) His father supervises field workers.
(d) His father is a Russian citizen.
5. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
(a) A comic book.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The hot report.
(d) The Wall Street Journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul offer Kim?
2. What does Foley insist JFK will do?
3. Who is Piero Cremona?
4. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
5. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)