|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
(a) Only David.
(b) Neither Paul nor David are good at that.
(c) Both Paul and David.
(d) Only Paul.
2. What does Paul not want to talk about?
(a) His poetry and his real life.
(b) His feelings.
(c) His childhood.
(d) His work.
3. What does Paul suddenly understand at the opening of Chapter 3?
(a) Why Ngo Diem hates Buddhists.
(b) Why his girlfriend will not marry him.
(c) Why JFK is assassinated.
(d) Why his wife leaves him.
4. Who is Wolkowicz?
(a) The head of Intelligence in the Western United States.
(b) Christopher's lawyer.
(c) Christopher's section chief.
(d) Christopher's ex-wife's new husband.
5. What does Kim say will open doors?
(a) Pretended sympathy to the communist cause.
(b) Kim's name.
(d) The name Lê Thu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Klimenko?
2. What does Foley believe about Paul and David?
3. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
4. What becomes Paul's alias?
5. What does Foley refuse to do?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)