|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
2. What does Paul do under his assumed name?
(a) Draws out both American and CHF money.
(b) Eliminates two potential turncoats.
(c) Goes to Amsterdam to await further news.
(d) Hides out at a third class hotel.
3. Who is Tom Webster?
(a) A Secret Service agent.
(b) A FBI agent.
(c) Christopher's case officer.
(d) Christopher's contact in Iceland.
4. What does David's letter quote?
(a) Two lines of one of Paul's poems.
(b) The raven.
(c) A line from The Wasteland.
(d) One of the Ngo brothers.
5. How do the Websters respond to Paul's resignation?
(a) With sorrow, information and money.
(b) They think Paul is wise to resign.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
2. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
3. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
4. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
5. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)