|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
(a) In the Georgetown area.
(b) On Q Street.
(c) On Harbor Avenue.
(d) Near the Pentagon.
2. What does Paul do under his assumed name?
(a) Draws out both American and CHF money.
(b) Eliminates two potential turncoats.
(c) Goes to Amsterdam to await further news.
(d) Hides out at a third class hotel.
3. What does Foley believe?
(a) That Paul is mental.
(b) Paul's assertions.
(c) That LBJ needs to be protected more securely.
(d) That JFK deserves to die.
4. What do the Ngos need?
(a) A large sum of money.
(b) A secret liaision in Washington.
(c) A way to escape.
(d) An American gunman.
5. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
(a) Neither Paul nor David are good at that.
(b) Both Paul and David.
(c) Only Paul.
(d) Only David.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had talked of the Soviet's paranoia about Lee Harvey Oswald's past?
2. Where does Paul plan to travel?
3. With what does Webster have difficulty?
4. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
5. What does Paul offer Kim?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)