|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luong face?
(a) Life imprisonment.
(d) A long trial.
2. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
(a) That they are ruthless.
(b) That they have the motive and the skill to pull off the crime.
(c) That they never forget a wrong.
(d) That they are basically harmless without the two deceased brothers.
3. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
(a) A letter to Webster.
(b) A request for Paul to be reassigned.
(c) A request for Paul to be fired.
(d) A letter to Wolkowicz.
4. Why does Paul rush to the United States?
(a) He suddenly understands something Kim says while they are talking in Rome.
(b) He is told to return by Tom.
(c) His father is dying.
(d) His mother is dying.
5. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
2. What is mentioned as part of the French culture at the time?
3. Why do Paul and David meet at the Statler Hotel?
4. What does Molly do in Rome?
5. Where does Paul drive his rented Peugeot?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)