|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
(a) On Harbor Avenue.
(b) On Q Street.
(c) In the Georgetown area.
(d) Near the Pentagon.
2. Who had talked of the Soviet's paranoia about Lee Harvey Oswald's past?
(a) Piero Cremona.
3. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
(a) The outfit orders the murders but Vietnamese agents do the killings.
(b) The outfit has nothing to do with their murders.
(c) The outfit had to kill them to protect their agents in Vietnam.
(d) The outfit wanted to kill them, but someone beat them to it.
4. What does Paul do under his assumed name?
(a) Draws out both American and CHF money.
(b) Goes to Amsterdam to await further news.
(c) Eliminates two potential turncoats.
(d) Hides out at a third class hotel.
5. Where does David's letter send Paul?
(a) To a specific box in the Union de Banques Suisses.
(b) To Brussels to a self-service storage facility.
(c) To St. Peter's Basilica.
(d) To Venice to a former employee of the Outfit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Christopher pay off?
2. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
3. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
4. Who has been murdered when Paul is in Rome?
5. What does a courier deliver to the dinner party?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)