|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
(b) Access to top secret documents.
(c) White House approval.
(d) An expense account.
2. Why do Paul and David meet at the Statler Hotel?
(a) They like the lunch buffet.
(b) That is where Paul is staying.
(c) They know the security manager.
(d) They fear eavesdropping.
3. Who is Wolkowicz?
(a) Christopher's ex-wife's new husband.
(b) Christopher's section chief.
(c) The head of Intelligence in the Western United States.
(d) Christopher's lawyer.
4. What does Paul do under his assumed name?
(a) Hides out at a third class hotel.
(b) Goes to Amsterdam to await further news.
(c) Draws out both American and CHF money.
(d) Eliminates two potential turncoats.
5. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
(c) Righting a situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul plan to travel?
2. Who is Nsango?
3. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
4. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
5. What is Paul's flaw?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)