|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What photographs does Luong supply to Christopher?
(a) Pictures of his wife cheating.
(b) Pictures of the CIA assassinating the head of a Cambodian gangster in San Francisco.
(c) Pictures of his girlfriend paying off a blackmailer.
(d) Pictures of Do Minh Kah and a mystery woman.
2. Who is Tom Webster?
(a) Christopher's contact in Iceland.
(b) A FBI agent.
(c) Christopher's case officer.
(d) A Secret Service agent.
3. What is Paul's flaw?
(a) Thinking he sees every twist in the scenario about JFK's assassination.
(b) Thinking he is always right.
(c) Believing that others think the truth will make men free.
(d) Trusting David.
4. What does Paul suddenly understand at the opening of Chapter 3?
(a) Why JFK is assassinated.
(b) Why his girlfriend will not marry him.
(c) Why his wife leaves him.
(d) Why Ngo Diem hates Buddhists.
5. What do the Soviets want to do about Oswald?
(a) Silence him.
(b) Distance themselves from him.
(c) Remove all traces of his visit to the USSR.
(d) Allow him to defect to the USSR.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
2. Why is David disqualified from field work?
3. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
4. What becomes Paul's alias?
5. About what did both Christopher's ex-wife, Cathy, and his girlfriend both obsess?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)