|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a courier deliver to the dinner party?
(a) A telegram from Christopher's ex-wife about their daughter.
(b) A telegram about Christopher's father.
(c) An announcement of the Presidential election results in the U.S.
(d) News of a coup d'etat in Saigon.
2. What does Foley believe?
(a) That Paul is mental.
(b) That JFK deserves to die.
(c) That LBJ needs to be protected more securely.
(d) Paul's assertions.
3. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
(a) Both Paul and David.
(b) Only Paul.
(c) Only David.
(d) Neither Paul nor David are good at that.
4. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
(a) Righting a situation.
5. What do the Soviets want to do about Oswald?
(a) Silence him.
(b) Remove all traces of his visit to the USSR.
(c) Distance themselves from him.
(d) Allow him to defect to the USSR.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paul's flaw?
2. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
3. Who is Wolkowicz?
4. What does Paul do under his assumed name?
5. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)