|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul give his girlfriend before heading to Asia?
(a) A ring.
(b) A letter for David if Paul does not return.
(c) A will.
(d) A letter for his parents if he does not return.
2. Who is Wolkowicz?
(a) Christopher's lawyer.
(b) Christopher's section chief.
(c) Christopher's ex-wife's new husband.
(d) The head of Intelligence in the Western United States.
3. What does David's letter quote?
(a) The raven.
(b) A line from The Wasteland.
(c) One of the Ngo brothers.
(d) Two lines of one of Paul's poems.
4. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
(a) Feeding him false hope.
(b) Giving him money to leave the country.
(c) Not getting enough information for the money Luong is being paid.
(d) Coddling him.
5. What do the Soviets want to do about Oswald?
(a) Remove all traces of his visit to the USSR.
(b) Distance themselves from him.
(c) Silence him.
(d) Allow him to defect to the USSR.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
2. Who is Tom Webster?
3. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
4. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
5. Who had talked of the Soviet's paranoia about Lee Harvey Oswald's past?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)