|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
(c) Support from his superiors.
2. What does Kim say will open doors?
(a) The name Lê Thu.
(b) Pretended sympathy to the communist cause.
(c) Kim's name.
3. About what does Kim talk to Paul while having lunch?
(a) His family's royal history, his present poverty, his service to the exiled Mme. Nhu.
(b) That Kim is a dead man.
(c) That the third Ngo brother escaped to the United States.
(d) That communists are the ones who killed the Ngo brothers.
4. What does Paul suddenly understand at the opening of Chapter 3?
(a) Why Ngo Diem hates Buddhists.
(b) Why his girlfriend will not marry him.
(c) Why his wife leaves him.
(d) Why JFK is assassinated.
5. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
(d) Insane, illogical, and grotesque.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do David and Paul meet?
2. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
3. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
4. Why is David disqualified from field work?
5. What does Paul do under his assumed name?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)