|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) An expense account.
(b) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
(c) Access to top secret documents.
(d) White House approval.
2. Who is Tom Webster?
(a) Christopher's case officer.
(b) Christopher's contact in Iceland.
(c) A FBI agent.
(d) A Secret Service agent.
3. With what does Webster have difficulty?
(a) Protecting a President he hates.
(b) Living in such a cold climate.
(c) Interpreting phone codes.
(d) Investigating a case involving a good friend.
4. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
(a) Mental images.
(b) Newspaper clippings.
(c) A torn up letter from a Russian spy.
(d) Bits of information from other agents.
5. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
(a) That they are ruthless.
(b) That they are basically harmless without the two deceased brothers.
(c) That they have the motive and the skill to pull off the crime.
(d) That they never forget a wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Foley believe about Paul and David?
2. What does a phone call confirm?
3. What does Kim explain to Paul?
4. What does Molly do in Rome?
5. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)