|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul suddenly understand at the opening of Chapter 3?
(a) Why his girlfriend will not marry him.
(b) Why his wife leaves him.
(c) Why Ngo Diem hates Buddhists.
(d) Why JFK is assassinated.
2. Why do Paul and David meet at the Statler Hotel?
(a) That is where Paul is staying.
(b) They like the lunch buffet.
(c) They fear eavesdropping.
(d) They know the security manager.
3. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
4. About what did both Christopher's ex-wife, Cathy, and his girlfriend both obsess?
(a) If Christopher is having an affair.
(b) The number of parties they attend each month.
(c) Their jewelry.
(d) Christopher's poetry.
5. What does Paul offer Kim?
(a) A way to sneak back into Vietnam.
(b) Help in relocating to the United States.
(c) Two hundred dollars per each good contact up to ten contacts.
(d) A way to recover some of his fortune.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Paul rush to the United States?
2. What is Paul's flaw?
3. What does Foley insist JFK will do?
4. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
5. What does Molly do in Rome?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)