|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Kim talk to Paul while having lunch?
(a) That Kim is a dead man.
(b) His family's royal history, his present poverty, his service to the exiled Mme. Nhu.
(c) That communists are the ones who killed the Ngo brothers.
(d) That the third Ngo brother escaped to the United States.
2. What does Paul not want to talk about?
(a) His feelings.
(b) His poetry and his real life.
(c) His work.
(d) His childhood.
3. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
(a) The new regime will start killing off those of the opposing party.
(b) The communists will decide it's time for a takeover.
(c) The generals will fail.
(d) The President will not tolerate instability in the new government.
4. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
(a) Neither Paul nor David are good at that.
(b) Only Paul.
(c) Only David.
(d) Both Paul and David.
5. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nsango?
2. How do the Websters respond to Paul's resignation?
3. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
4. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
5. Where does Paul plan to travel?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)