|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
(d) Righting a situation.
2. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
(a) The communists will decide it's time for a takeover.
(b) The new regime will start killing off those of the opposing party.
(c) The President will not tolerate instability in the new government.
(d) The generals will fail.
3. What do the Soviets want to do about Oswald?
(a) Remove all traces of his visit to the USSR.
(b) Distance themselves from him.
(c) Allow him to defect to the USSR.
(d) Silence him.
4. Where does Paul plan to travel?
(d) Léopoldville and Saigon.
5. What is mentioned as part of the French culture at the time?
(a) Indifference to the plight of the Vietnamese.
(d) Indifference to the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
2. What does Foley believe?
3. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
4. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
5. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)