|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Kim talk to Paul while having lunch?
(a) That the third Ngo brother escaped to the United States.
(b) His family's royal history, his present poverty, his service to the exiled Mme. Nhu.
(c) That Kim is a dead man.
(d) That communists are the ones who killed the Ngo brothers.
2. What does Foley believe about Paul and David?
(a) That they are in collusion and will harm the United States.
(b) He believes Paul is obsessed and questions David's objectivity.
(c) That Paul is using David for information.
(d) That David is using Paul for a promotion.
3. What does a phone call confirm?
(a) Christopher's daughter is stable after an car accident.
(b) The deaths of the Ngos.
(c) That the election has been declared.
(d) Christopher's father is stable after a heart attack.
4. What does Paul suddenly understand at the opening of Chapter 3?
(a) Why his wife leaves him.
(b) Why Ngo Diem hates Buddhists.
(c) Why JFK is assassinated.
(d) Why his girlfriend will not marry him.
5. Who had talked of the Soviet's paranoia about Lee Harvey Oswald's past?
(b) Piero Cremona.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
2. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
3. What does a courier deliver to the dinner party?
4. Who is Molly?
5. What does Foley refuse to do?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)