|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) An expense account.
(b) Access to top secret documents.
(c) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
(d) White House approval.
2. Why does Paul rush to the United States?
(a) His father is dying.
(b) He is told to return by Tom.
(c) He suddenly understands something Kim says while they are talking in Rome.
(d) His mother is dying.
3. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
(a) As a patsy.
(b) As a man of action.
(c) As a sycophant.
(d) As a cypher.
4. Who does Christopher pay off?
(a) His ex-wife.
(c) A Russian agent.
(d) His girlfriend.
5. What is Molly's nationality?
(d) New Zealander.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had talked of the Soviet's paranoia about Lee Harvey Oswald's past?
2. Why is David disqualified from field work?
3. Who is Nsango?
4. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
5. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)