|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul not want to talk about?
(a) His work.
(b) His childhood.
(c) His feelings.
(d) His poetry and his real life.
2. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
3. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
4. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
(a) Insane, illogical, and grotesque.
5. What has disappeared for Christopher?
(a) His talent to write short stories.
(b) His talent to write plays.
(c) His talent to write novels.
(d) His talent to write poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what did both Christopher's ex-wife, Cathy, and his girlfriend both obsess?
2. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
3. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
4. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
5. Where does Paul plan to travel?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)