|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
(a) Only David.
(b) Only Paul.
(c) Neither Paul nor David are good at that.
(d) Both Paul and David.
2. What photographs does Luong supply to Christopher?
(a) Pictures of his wife cheating.
(b) Pictures of his girlfriend paying off a blackmailer.
(c) Pictures of Do Minh Kah and a mystery woman.
(d) Pictures of the CIA assassinating the head of a Cambodian gangster in San Francisco.
3. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
(a) He is tortured.
(b) He is a spy in Germany.
(c) He has to stay in Washington, D.C. the entire war even though he wants to fight to liberate Poland.
(d) He is a spy in Poland.
4. Who is Molly?
(a) Paul's ex-wife.
(b) An agent who works with Paul.
(c) Paul's girlfriend.
(d) Paul's sister.
5. What does Paul realize may happen to him?
(a) He may lose his girlfriend.
(b) He may be arrested on trumped-up charges.
(c) He may be fired.
(d) He may die trying to learn the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
2. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
3. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
4. Who does Christopher pay off?
5. What does Foley refuse to do?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)