|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
(a) Paul fired.
(b) Paul transferred.
(c) Paul killed.
(d) Paul promoted.
2. Who does Christopher pay off?
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) A Russian agent.
3. What does a courier deliver to the dinner party?
(a) News of a coup d'etat in Saigon.
(b) A telegram from Christopher's ex-wife about their daughter.
(c) A telegram about Christopher's father.
(d) An announcement of the Presidential election results in the U.S.
4. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
(a) The outfit had to kill them to protect their agents in Vietnam.
(b) The outfit has nothing to do with their murders.
(c) The outfit orders the murders but Vietnamese agents do the killings.
(d) The outfit wanted to kill them, but someone beat them to it.
5. Who is Klimenko?
(a) Tom's contact in the USSR.
(b) A Tass agent.
(c) Paul's contact in Bangkok.
(d) A rogue Soviet agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
2. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
3. What do the Ngos need?
4. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
5. About what did both Christopher's ex-wife, Cathy, and his girlfriend both obsess?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)