|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
2. What does a phone call confirm?
(a) That the election has been declared.
(b) The deaths of the Ngos.
(c) Christopher's father is stable after a heart attack.
(d) Christopher's daughter is stable after an car accident.
3. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
4. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
(a) Trevor Hitchcock and his wife, Theresa.
(c) Nguyen Van Nhung.
(d) Dương Văn Minh.
5. About what does Kim talk to Paul while having lunch?
(a) That communists are the ones who killed the Ngo brothers.
(b) That Kim is a dead man.
(c) That the third Ngo brother escaped to the United States.
(d) His family's royal history, his present poverty, his service to the exiled Mme. Nhu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul plan to travel?
2. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
3. Who had talked of the Soviet's paranoia about Lee Harvey Oswald's past?
4. What do the Soviets want to do about Oswald?
5. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)