|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
2. What does Foley refuse to do?
(a) Talk to LBJ.
(b) Release any secret documents.
(c) Transfer David.
(d) Pull Paul off the case.
3. Why is David disqualified from field work?
(a) His facial paralysis and limp.
(b) He is unwilling to carry a weapon.
(c) His father supervises field workers.
(d) His father is a Russian citizen.
4. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
(a) Because he is a super patriot.
(b) Because he is apolitical.
(c) Because he is unstable.
(d) Because he is a communist.
5. What does Paul realize may happen to him?
(a) He may lose his girlfriend.
(b) He may be fired.
(c) He may be arrested on trumped-up charges.
(d) He may die trying to learn the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
2. Who is Nsango?
3. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
4. Who is Tom Webster?
5. About what did both Christopher's ex-wife, Cathy, and his girlfriend both obsess?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)