|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
(a) A letter to Webster.
(b) A request for Paul to be reassigned.
(c) A letter to Wolkowicz.
(d) A request for Paul to be fired.
2. Why does Paul rush to the United States?
(a) His father is dying.
(b) He is told to return by Tom.
(c) He suddenly understands something Kim says while they are talking in Rome.
(d) His mother is dying.
3. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
(a) The new regime will start killing off those of the opposing party.
(b) The generals will fail.
(c) The communists will decide it's time for a takeover.
(d) The President will not tolerate instability in the new government.
4. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
(a) The Wall Street Journal.
(b) The hot report.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) A comic book.
5. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
(a) Righting a situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul plan to travel?
2. What has disappeared for Christopher?
3. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
4. What do the Soviets want to do about Oswald?
5. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)