|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Webster have difficulty?
(a) Interpreting phone codes.
(b) Investigating a case involving a good friend.
(c) Living in such a cold climate.
(d) Protecting a President he hates.
2. Who is Nsango?
(a) The Prime Minister of Mozambique.
(b) Tthe Sorbonne-educated revolutionary, who may yet become Prime Minister
(c) A revolutionary in Argentina.
(d) The leader of a rebellion in South Africa.
3. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
(a) That they are ruthless.
(b) That they are basically harmless without the two deceased brothers.
(c) That they have the motive and the skill to pull off the crime.
(d) That they never forget a wrong.
4. Where does Paul plan to travel?
(d) Léopoldville and Saigon.
5. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
(d) Support from his superiors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul suddenly understand at the opening of Chapter 3?
2. What is Paul's flaw?
3. What has disappeared for Christopher?
4. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
5. What photographs does Luong supply to Christopher?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)