|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What photographs does Luong supply to Christopher?
(a) Pictures of the CIA assassinating the head of a Cambodian gangster in San Francisco.
(b) Pictures of his wife cheating.
(c) Pictures of his girlfriend paying off a blackmailer.
(d) Pictures of Do Minh Kah and a mystery woman.
2. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
(a) Trevor Hitchcock and his wife, Theresa.
(c) Nguyen Van Nhung.
(d) Dương Văn Minh.
3. What does Paul suddenly understand at the opening of Chapter 3?
(a) Why his wife leaves him.
(b) Why Ngo Diem hates Buddhists.
(c) Why his girlfriend will not marry him.
(d) Why JFK is assassinated.
4. What does Foley insist JFK will do?
(a) Live up to his committments.
(b) Be assassinated.
(c) Give rewards to those who support him.
(d) Fold under pressure.
5. What do the Ngos need?
(a) A large sum of money.
(b) A secret liaision in Washington.
(c) An American gunman.
(d) A way to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Paul and David meet at the Statler Hotel?
2. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
3. Who is Tom Webster?
4. Why does Paul rush to the United States?
5. Who does Christopher pay off?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)