|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a phone call confirm?
(a) The deaths of the Ngos.
(b) Christopher's father is stable after a heart attack.
(c) That the election has been declared.
(d) Christopher's daughter is stable after an car accident.
2. Who is Wolkowicz?
(a) Christopher's section chief.
(b) The head of Intelligence in the Western United States.
(c) Christopher's ex-wife's new husband.
(d) Christopher's lawyer.
3. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
(a) On Q Street.
(b) On Harbor Avenue.
(c) In the Georgetown area.
(d) Near the Pentagon.
4. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
(a) A letter to Wolkowicz.
(b) A request for Paul to be fired.
(c) A letter to Webster.
(d) A request for Paul to be reassigned.
5. Why is David disqualified from field work?
(a) He is unwilling to carry a weapon.
(b) His father supervises field workers.
(c) His facial paralysis and limp.
(d) His father is a Russian citizen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
2. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
3. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
4. Who is Molly?
5. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)