|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
(b) Insane, illogical, and grotesque.
2. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
(a) A German spy who worked for Scotland Yard.
(b) A man Paul recruits and trains in Berlin in 1946.
(c) The German guard who helps Paul escape a POW camp.
(d) A German spy who worked for Interpol.
3. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
(a) Only Paul.
(b) Both Paul and David.
(c) Only David.
(d) Neither Paul nor David are good at that.
4. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
(a) Dương Văn Minh.
(b) Nguyen Van Nhung.
(c) Trevor Hitchcock and his wife, Theresa.
5. What photographs does Luong supply to Christopher?
(a) Pictures of his girlfriend paying off a blackmailer.
(b) Pictures of his wife cheating.
(c) Pictures of Do Minh Kah and a mystery woman.
(d) Pictures of the CIA assassinating the head of a Cambodian gangster in San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
2. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
3. What has disappeared for Christopher?
4. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
5. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)