|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
(a) He has to stay in Washington, D.C. the entire war even though he wants to fight to liberate Poland.
(b) He is a spy in Germany.
(c) He is a spy in Poland.
(d) He is tortured.
2. When do David and Paul meet?
(a) While recuperating from wounds together in World War II.
(b) While both are skiing at Vail.
(c) Just after WWII ends and both are applying to work for the CIA.
(d) At Dartmouth before WWII.
3. Who does Christopher pay off?
(a) A Russian agent.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His ex-wife.
4. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
(a) Both Paul and David.
(b) Neither Paul nor David are good at that.
(c) Only Paul.
(d) Only David.
5. What does Foley refuse to do?
(a) Release any secret documents.
(b) Talk to LBJ.
(c) Transfer David.
(d) Pull Paul off the case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What photographs does Luong supply to Christopher?
2. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
3. Who is Molly?
4. Who had talked of the Soviet's paranoia about Lee Harvey Oswald's past?
5. Who is Tom Webster?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)