|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
(d) Support from his superiors.
2. Where does Paul plan to travel?
(a) Léopoldville and Saigon.
3. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
(a) Nguyen Van Nhung.
(c) Trevor Hitchcock and his wife, Theresa.
(d) Dương Văn Minh.
4. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
(a) That he feels good despite his agony about JFK.
(b) That he calls her several times a day.
(c) Three days in Siena with her.
(d) Three days without her and it is hell.
5. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
(a) Because he is a communist.
(b) Because he is a super patriot.
(c) Because he is unstable.
(d) Because he is apolitical.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paul's flaw?
2. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
3. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
4. Why is David disqualified from field work?
5. Who is Tom Webster?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)