|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
(a) Three days in Siena with her.
(b) That he calls her several times a day.
(c) Three days without her and it is hell.
(d) That he feels good despite his agony about JFK.
2. Why do Paul and David meet at the Statler Hotel?
(a) That is where Paul is staying.
(b) They know the security manager.
(c) They like the lunch buffet.
(d) They fear eavesdropping.
3. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
(a) Mental images.
(b) Newspaper clippings.
(c) Bits of information from other agents.
(d) A torn up letter from a Russian spy.
4. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
(a) The new regime will start killing off those of the opposing party.
(b) The generals will fail.
(c) The President will not tolerate instability in the new government.
(d) The communists will decide it's time for a takeover.
5. About what does Kim talk to Paul while having lunch?
(a) That Kim is a dead man.
(b) That communists are the ones who killed the Ngo brothers.
(c) That the third Ngo brother escaped to the United States.
(d) His family's royal history, his present poverty, his service to the exiled Mme. Nhu.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Webster have difficulty?
2. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
3. What is Molly's nationality?
4. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
5. What is Paul's flaw?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)