|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
(a) He is tortured.
(b) He is a spy in Germany.
(c) He is a spy in Poland.
(d) He has to stay in Washington, D.C. the entire war even though he wants to fight to liberate Poland.
2. Why does Paul rush to the United States?
(a) His mother is dying.
(b) He suddenly understands something Kim says while they are talking in Rome.
(c) His father is dying.
(d) He is told to return by Tom.
3. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
(a) Giving him money to leave the country.
(b) Feeding him false hope.
(c) Not getting enough information for the money Luong is being paid.
(d) Coddling him.
4. What does a phone call confirm?
(a) Christopher's father is stable after a heart attack.
(b) Christopher's daughter is stable after an car accident.
(c) That the election has been declared.
(d) The deaths of the Ngos.
5. What does Paul not want to talk about?
(a) His work.
(b) His poetry and his real life.
(c) His childhood.
(d) His feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
2. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
3. What does Foley believe about Paul and David?
4. What is Molly's nationality?
5. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)