|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
(a) Bits of information from other agents.
(b) Mental images.
(c) A torn up letter from a Russian spy.
(d) Newspaper clippings.
2. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
(a) Paul fired.
(b) Paul promoted.
(c) Paul transferred.
(d) Paul killed.
3. What does Foley believe about Paul and David?
(a) He believes Paul is obsessed and questions David's objectivity.
(b) That Paul is using David for information.
(c) That David is using Paul for a promotion.
(d) That they are in collusion and will harm the United States.
4. What photographs does Luong supply to Christopher?
(a) Pictures of his wife cheating.
(b) Pictures of the CIA assassinating the head of a Cambodian gangster in San Francisco.
(c) Pictures of his girlfriend paying off a blackmailer.
(d) Pictures of Do Minh Kah and a mystery woman.
5. What does Paul not want to talk about?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His feelings.
(c) His poetry and his real life.
(d) His work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Piero Cremona?
2. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
3. What does Foley refuse to do?
4. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
5. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)