|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a courier deliver to the dinner party?
(a) A telegram from Christopher's ex-wife about their daughter.
(b) An announcement of the Presidential election results in the U.S.
(c) A telegram about Christopher's father.
(d) News of a coup d'etat in Saigon.
2. With what does Webster have difficulty?
(a) Living in such a cold climate.
(b) Investigating a case involving a good friend.
(c) Interpreting phone codes.
(d) Protecting a President he hates.
3. Why is David disqualified from field work?
(a) His father supervises field workers.
(b) He is unwilling to carry a weapon.
(c) His father is a Russian citizen.
(d) His facial paralysis and limp.
4. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
5. What photographs does Luong supply to Christopher?
(a) Pictures of Do Minh Kah and a mystery woman.
(b) Pictures of his wife cheating.
(c) Pictures of his girlfriend paying off a blackmailer.
(d) Pictures of the CIA assassinating the head of a Cambodian gangster in San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
2. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
3. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
4. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
5. Who is Wolkowicz?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)