|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
(a) Only David.
(b) Only Paul.
(c) Neither Paul nor David are good at that.
(d) Both Paul and David.
2. Who is Nsango?
(a) The Prime Minister of Mozambique.
(b) Tthe Sorbonne-educated revolutionary, who may yet become Prime Minister
(c) A revolutionary in Argentina.
(d) The leader of a rebellion in South Africa.
3. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) A comic book.
(c) The hot report.
(d) The Wall Street Journal.
4. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
(a) Support from his superiors.
5. When do David and Paul meet?
(a) While recuperating from wounds together in World War II.
(b) Just after WWII ends and both are applying to work for the CIA.
(c) At Dartmouth before WWII.
(d) While both are skiing at Vail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been murdered when Paul is in Rome?
2. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
3. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
4. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
5. What does Paul not want to talk about?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)