|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Foley refuse to do?
(a) Release any secret documents.
(b) Pull Paul off the case.
(c) Talk to LBJ.
(d) Transfer David.
2. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
(a) A German spy who worked for Scotland Yard.
(b) A man Paul recruits and trains in Berlin in 1946.
(c) A German spy who worked for Interpol.
(d) The German guard who helps Paul escape a POW camp.
3. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
(a) Trevor Hitchcock and his wife, Theresa.
(b) Dương Văn Minh.
(c) Nguyen Van Nhung.
4. What is mentioned as part of the French culture at the time?
(a) Indifference to the plight of the Vietnamese.
(b) Indifference to the United States.
5. What is Molly's nationality?
(b) New Zealander.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
2. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
3. Who is Piero Cremona?
4. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
5. What does Paul suddenly understand at the opening of Chapter 3?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)