|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
(a) The generals will fail.
(b) The President will not tolerate instability in the new government.
(c) The communists will decide it's time for a takeover.
(d) The new regime will start killing off those of the opposing party.
2. Who had talked of the Soviet's paranoia about Lee Harvey Oswald's past?
(c) Piero Cremona.
3. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
(a) He has to stay in Washington, D.C. the entire war even though he wants to fight to liberate Poland.
(b) He is a spy in Germany.
(c) He is a spy in Poland.
(d) He is tortured.
4. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
(a) Support from his superiors.
5. What do the Soviets want to do about Oswald?
(a) Remove all traces of his visit to the USSR.
(b) Allow him to defect to the USSR.
(c) Distance themselves from him.
(d) Silence him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
2. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
3. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
4. Who is Wolkowicz?
5. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)