|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Paul and David meet at the Statler Hotel?
(a) They like the lunch buffet.
(b) That is where Paul is staying.
(c) They fear eavesdropping.
(d) They know the security manager.
2. What does Foley believe about Paul and David?
(a) That Paul is using David for information.
(b) He believes Paul is obsessed and questions David's objectivity.
(c) That David is using Paul for a promotion.
(d) That they are in collusion and will harm the United States.
3. Who is Nsango?
(a) A revolutionary in Argentina.
(b) Tthe Sorbonne-educated revolutionary, who may yet become Prime Minister
(c) The leader of a rebellion in South Africa.
(d) The Prime Minister of Mozambique.
4. What do the Ngos need?
(a) A large sum of money.
(b) An American gunman.
(c) A secret liaision in Washington.
(d) A way to escape.
5. Who is Molly?
(a) An agent who works with Paul.
(b) Paul's girlfriend.
(c) Paul's ex-wife.
(d) Paul's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what did both Christopher's ex-wife, Cathy, and his girlfriend both obsess?
2. What does Luong face?
3. Who is Klimenko?
4. What does Paul not want to talk about?
5. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)