|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
(a) Coddling him.
(b) Feeding him false hope.
(c) Not getting enough information for the money Luong is being paid.
(d) Giving him money to leave the country.
2. When do David and Paul meet?
(a) Just after WWII ends and both are applying to work for the CIA.
(b) At Dartmouth before WWII.
(c) While recuperating from wounds together in World War II.
(d) While both are skiing at Vail.
3. What photographs does Luong supply to Christopher?
(a) Pictures of Do Minh Kah and a mystery woman.
(b) Pictures of the CIA assassinating the head of a Cambodian gangster in San Francisco.
(c) Pictures of his girlfriend paying off a blackmailer.
(d) Pictures of his wife cheating.
4. Who is Molly?
(a) An agent who works with Paul.
(b) Paul's girlfriend.
(c) Paul's ex-wife.
(d) Paul's sister.
5. What does Luong face?
(a) Life imprisonment.
(d) A long trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is David disqualified from field work?
2. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
3. What does a courier deliver to the dinner party?
4. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
5. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)