|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
(a) Not getting enough information for the money Luong is being paid.
(b) Feeding him false hope.
(c) Coddling him.
(d) Giving him money to leave the country.
2. Who is Molly?
(a) An agent who works with Paul.
(b) Paul's ex-wife.
(c) Paul's girlfriend.
(d) Paul's sister.
3. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
(a) The outfit orders the murders but Vietnamese agents do the killings.
(b) The outfit wanted to kill them, but someone beat them to it.
(c) The outfit has nothing to do with their murders.
(d) The outfit had to kill them to protect their agents in Vietnam.
4. What does Foley insist JFK will do?
(a) Live up to his committments.
(b) Give rewards to those who support him.
(c) Be assassinated.
(d) Fold under pressure.
5. What does a phone call confirm?
(a) Christopher's father is stable after a heart attack.
(b) Christopher's daughter is stable after an car accident.
(c) The deaths of the Ngos.
(d) That the election has been declared.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
2. When do David and Paul meet?
3. With what does Webster have difficulty?
4. What does a courier deliver to the dinner party?
5. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)