|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a phone call confirm?
(a) That the election has been declared.
(b) Christopher's father is stable after a heart attack.
(c) The deaths of the Ngos.
(d) Christopher's daughter is stable after an car accident.
2. Who is Piero Cremona?
(a) A right-wing, Christian journalist.
(b) A Fascist journalist.
(c) A Libertine journalist.
(d) A Communist journalist.
3. Who is Tom Webster?
(a) Christopher's contact in Iceland.
(b) A Secret Service agent.
(c) Christopher's case officer.
(d) A FBI agent.
4. What has disappeared for Christopher?
(a) His talent to write short stories.
(b) His talent to write plays.
(c) His talent to write novels.
(d) His talent to write poetry.
5. What photographs does Luong supply to Christopher?
(a) Pictures of the CIA assassinating the head of a Cambodian gangster in San Francisco.
(b) Pictures of his girlfriend paying off a blackmailer.
(c) Pictures of his wife cheating.
(d) Pictures of Do Minh Kah and a mystery woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul not want to talk about?
2. With what does Webster have difficulty?
3. What does a courier deliver to the dinner party?
4. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
5. What is mentioned as part of the French culture at the time?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)