|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
2. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
(a) He thinks it is overrated as a vacation spot.
(b) He no longer loves it.
(c) He loves it and would live there for the rest of his love.
(d) He has no opinion about it.
3. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
(a) He has to stay in Washington, D.C. the entire war even though he wants to fight to liberate Poland.
(b) He is a spy in Poland.
(c) He is tortured.
(d) He is a spy in Germany.
4. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
(a) A comic book.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Wall Street Journal.
(d) The hot report.
5. When do David and Paul meet?
(a) Just after WWII ends and both are applying to work for the CIA.
(b) While recuperating from wounds together in World War II.
(c) At Dartmouth before WWII.
(d) While both are skiing at Vail.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
2. About what did both Christopher's ex-wife, Cathy, and his girlfriend both obsess?
3. What does Paul not want to talk about?
4. What has disappeared for Christopher?
5. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)