|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do David and Paul meet?
(a) While recuperating from wounds together in World War II.
(b) At Dartmouth before WWII.
(c) While both are skiing at Vail.
(d) Just after WWII ends and both are applying to work for the CIA.
2. Who is Nsango?
(a) Tthe Sorbonne-educated revolutionary, who may yet become Prime Minister
(b) A revolutionary in Argentina.
(c) The leader of a rebellion in South Africa.
(d) The Prime Minister of Mozambique.
3. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
(a) He is a spy in Poland.
(b) He is tortured.
(c) He has to stay in Washington, D.C. the entire war even though he wants to fight to liberate Poland.
(d) He is a spy in Germany.
4. Who is Piero Cremona?
(a) A Libertine journalist.
(b) A Fascist journalist.
(c) A Communist journalist.
(d) A right-wing, Christian journalist.
5. What is mentioned as part of the French culture at the time?
(a) Indifference to the United States.
(b) Indifference to the plight of the Vietnamese.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
2. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
3. What does Paul not want to talk about?
4. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
5. With what does Webster have difficulty?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)