|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
(a) Trevor Hitchcock and his wife, Theresa.
(b) Nguyen Van Nhung.
(c) Dương Văn Minh.
2. What does Luong face?
(c) A long trial.
(d) Life imprisonment.
3. Who is Wolkowicz?
(a) Christopher's lawyer.
(b) Christopher's ex-wife's new husband.
(c) The head of Intelligence in the Western United States.
(d) Christopher's section chief.
4. When do David and Paul meet?
(a) At Dartmouth before WWII.
(b) While recuperating from wounds together in World War II.
(c) While both are skiing at Vail.
(d) Just after WWII ends and both are applying to work for the CIA.
5. About what did both Christopher's ex-wife, Cathy, and his girlfriend both obsess?
(a) Christopher's poetry.
(b) If Christopher is having an affair.
(c) Their jewelry.
(d) The number of parties they attend each month.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
2. What is mentioned as part of the French culture at the time?
3. With what does Webster have difficulty?
4. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
5. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)