|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Molly?
(a) Paul's sister.
(b) Paul's ex-wife.
(c) An agent who works with Paul.
(d) Paul's girlfriend.
2. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
(a) As a sycophant.
(b) As a cypher.
(c) As a patsy.
(d) As a man of action.
3. What does a phone call confirm?
(a) That the election has been declared.
(b) Christopher's father is stable after a heart attack.
(c) The deaths of the Ngos.
(d) Christopher's daughter is stable after an car accident.
4. What does Paul not want to talk about?
(a) His feelings.
(b) His work.
(c) His childhood.
(d) His poetry and his real life.
5. Who is Nsango?
(a) The leader of a rebellion in South Africa.
(b) Tthe Sorbonne-educated revolutionary, who may yet become Prime Minister
(c) A revolutionary in Argentina.
(d) The Prime Minister of Mozambique.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
2. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
3. Who is Piero Cremona?
4. Why is David disqualified from field work?
5. What photographs does Luong supply to Christopher?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)