|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do David and Paul meet?
(a) Just after WWII ends and both are applying to work for the CIA.
(b) While recuperating from wounds together in World War II.
(c) While both are skiing at Vail.
(d) At Dartmouth before WWII.
2. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
(a) A man Paul recruits and trains in Berlin in 1946.
(b) The German guard who helps Paul escape a POW camp.
(c) A German spy who worked for Scotland Yard.
(d) A German spy who worked for Interpol.
3. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
(a) He is a spy in Germany.
(b) He is a spy in Poland.
(c) He is tortured.
(d) He has to stay in Washington, D.C. the entire war even though he wants to fight to liberate Poland.
4. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
5. What is mentioned as part of the French culture at the time?
(c) Indifference to the plight of the Vietnamese.
(d) Indifference to the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
2. Who is Molly?
3. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
4. What does Foley insist JFK will do?
5. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)