|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
(a) Both Paul and David.
(b) Neither Paul nor David are good at that.
(c) Only Paul.
(d) Only David.
2. What does Foley insist JFK will do?
(a) Give rewards to those who support him.
(b) Live up to his committments.
(c) Be assassinated.
(d) Fold under pressure.
3. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
(a) Coddling him.
(b) Not getting enough information for the money Luong is being paid.
(c) Giving him money to leave the country.
(d) Feeding him false hope.
4. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
(a) As a cypher.
(b) As a man of action.
(c) As a patsy.
(d) As a sycophant.
5. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
(a) A German spy who worked for Interpol.
(b) The German guard who helps Paul escape a POW camp.
(c) A man Paul recruits and trains in Berlin in 1946.
(d) A German spy who worked for Scotland Yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luong face?
2. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
3. Who is Tom Webster?
4. What photographs does Luong supply to Christopher?
5. Why is David disqualified from field work?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)