|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is David disqualified from field work?
(a) His father is a Russian citizen.
(b) His facial paralysis and limp.
(c) His father supervises field workers.
(d) He is unwilling to carry a weapon.
2. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
(a) As a patsy.
(b) As a cypher.
(c) As a man of action.
(d) As a sycophant.
3. What has disappeared for Christopher?
(a) His talent to write poetry.
(b) His talent to write novels.
(c) His talent to write plays.
(d) His talent to write short stories.
4. Where does Paul plan to travel?
(d) Léopoldville and Saigon.
5. What does a phone call confirm?
(a) Christopher's father is stable after a heart attack.
(b) Christopher's daughter is stable after an car accident.
(c) The deaths of the Ngos.
(d) That the election has been declared.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
2. Who is Molly?
3. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
4. What does Foley insist JFK will do?
5. What does Paul not want to talk about?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)