|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has disappeared for Christopher?
(a) His talent to write plays.
(b) His talent to write poetry.
(c) His talent to write short stories.
(d) His talent to write novels.
2. Who does Christopher pay off?
(a) His ex-wife.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) A Russian agent.
3. Who is Nsango?
(a) The Prime Minister of Mozambique.
(b) The leader of a rebellion in South Africa.
(c) Tthe Sorbonne-educated revolutionary, who may yet become Prime Minister
(d) A revolutionary in Argentina.
4. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
(a) He is a spy in Germany.
(b) He has to stay in Washington, D.C. the entire war even though he wants to fight to liberate Poland.
(c) He is a spy in Poland.
(d) He is tortured.
5. What does Paul not want to talk about?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His feelings.
(c) His work.
(d) His poetry and his real life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is mentioned as part of the French culture at the time?
2. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
3. About what did both Christopher's ex-wife, Cathy, and his girlfriend both obsess?
4. Who is Wolkowicz?
5. What does a courier deliver to the dinner party?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)