|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
(a) The hot report.
(b) The Wall Street Journal.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) A comic book.
2. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
(a) He loves it and would live there for the rest of his love.
(b) He thinks it is overrated as a vacation spot.
(c) He has no opinion about it.
(d) He no longer loves it.
3. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
4. What does Paul not want to talk about?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His feelings.
(c) His poetry and his real life.
(d) His work.
5. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
(a) Not getting enough information for the money Luong is being paid.
(b) Coddling him.
(c) Feeding him false hope.
(d) Giving him money to leave the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
2. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
3. What does a courier deliver to the dinner party?
4. What does Foley insist JFK will do?
5. With what does Webster have difficulty?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)