|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
(a) A man Paul recruits and trains in Berlin in 1946.
(b) A German spy who worked for Scotland Yard.
(c) The German guard who helps Paul escape a POW camp.
(d) A German spy who worked for Interpol.
2. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
3. Why is David disqualified from field work?
(a) His father supervises field workers.
(b) His facial paralysis and limp.
(c) He is unwilling to carry a weapon.
(d) His father is a Russian citizen.
4. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
5. Who is Nsango?
(a) A revolutionary in Argentina.
(b) Tthe Sorbonne-educated revolutionary, who may yet become Prime Minister
(c) The Prime Minister of Mozambique.
(d) The leader of a rebellion in South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tom Webster?
2. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
3. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
4. What does Paul not want to talk about?
5. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)