|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What photographs does Luong supply to Christopher?
(a) Pictures of his wife cheating.
(b) Pictures of Do Minh Kah and a mystery woman.
(c) Pictures of his girlfriend paying off a blackmailer.
(d) Pictures of the CIA assassinating the head of a Cambodian gangster in San Francisco.
2. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
(a) Nguyen Van Nhung.
(c) Dương Văn Minh.
(d) Trevor Hitchcock and his wife, Theresa.
3. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
4. What does Luong face?
(b) Life imprisonment.
(d) A long trial.
5. What does Paul not want to talk about?
(a) His feelings.
(b) His poetry and his real life.
(c) His work.
(d) His childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
2. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
3. With what does Webster have difficulty?
4. About what did both Christopher's ex-wife, Cathy, and his girlfriend both obsess?
5. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)