|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
(a) He is tortured.
(b) He has to stay in Washington, D.C. the entire war even though he wants to fight to liberate Poland.
(c) He is a spy in Poland.
(d) He is a spy in Germany.
2. Who is Nsango?
(a) The leader of a rebellion in South Africa.
(b) A revolutionary in Argentina.
(c) Tthe Sorbonne-educated revolutionary, who may yet become Prime Minister
(d) The Prime Minister of Mozambique.
3. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
(b) Trevor Hitchcock and his wife, Theresa.
(c) Dương Văn Minh.
(d) Nguyen Van Nhung.
4. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
(a) Paul transferred.
(b) Paul killed.
(c) Paul promoted.
(d) Paul fired.
5. What does Luong face?
(a) A long trial.
(b) Life imprisonment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
2. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
3. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
4. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
5. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)