|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
2. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
(a) He thinks it is overrated as a vacation spot.
(b) He no longer loves it.
(c) He loves it and would live there for the rest of his love.
(d) He has no opinion about it.
3. With what does Webster have difficulty?
(a) Protecting a President he hates.
(b) Interpreting phone codes.
(c) Investigating a case involving a good friend.
(d) Living in such a cold climate.
4. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
(a) Trevor Hitchcock and his wife, Theresa.
(b) Nguyen Van Nhung.
(c) Dương Văn Minh.
5. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
2. What does Foley insist JFK will do?
3. What does Paul not want to talk about?
4. Where does Paul plan to travel?
5. Who is Piero Cremona?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)