|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
(a) On Harbor Avenue.
(b) In the Georgetown area.
(c) Near the Pentagon.
(d) On Q Street.
2. What photographs does Luong supply to Christopher?
(a) Pictures of his girlfriend paying off a blackmailer.
(b) Pictures of his wife cheating.
(c) Pictures of Do Minh Kah and a mystery woman.
(d) Pictures of the CIA assassinating the head of a Cambodian gangster in San Francisco.
3. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
(a) He loves it and would live there for the rest of his love.
(b) He has no opinion about it.
(c) He thinks it is overrated as a vacation spot.
(d) He no longer loves it.
4. Who is Wolkowicz?
(a) Christopher's section chief.
(b) Christopher's ex-wife's new husband.
(c) Christopher's lawyer.
(d) The head of Intelligence in the Western United States.
5. What does a phone call confirm?
(a) The deaths of the Ngos.
(b) Christopher's daughter is stable after an car accident.
(c) That the election has been declared.
(d) Christopher's father is stable after a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul not want to talk about?
2. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
3. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
4. What does Luong face?
5. Where does Paul plan to travel?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)