|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a phone call confirm?
(a) Christopher's father is stable after a heart attack.
(b) That the election has been declared.
(c) Christopher's daughter is stable after an car accident.
(d) The deaths of the Ngos.
2. Who is Tom Webster?
(a) Christopher's case officer.
(b) A FBI agent.
(c) A Secret Service agent.
(d) Christopher's contact in Iceland.
3. With what does Webster have difficulty?
(a) Investigating a case involving a good friend.
(b) Living in such a cold climate.
(c) Interpreting phone codes.
(d) Protecting a President he hates.
4. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
5. Why is David disqualified from field work?
(a) He is unwilling to carry a weapon.
(b) His father supervises field workers.
(c) His facial paralysis and limp.
(d) His father is a Russian citizen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
2. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
3. Who is Nsango?
4. Where does Paul plan to travel?
5. What is Molly's nationality?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)