|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
(a) He has no opinion about it.
(b) He thinks it is overrated as a vacation spot.
(c) He loves it and would live there for the rest of his love.
(d) He no longer loves it.
2. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
(a) A man Paul recruits and trains in Berlin in 1946.
(b) A German spy who worked for Interpol.
(c) The German guard who helps Paul escape a POW camp.
(d) A German spy who worked for Scotland Yard.
3. Where does Paul plan to travel?
(a) Léopoldville and Saigon.
4. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
5. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
(a) As a sycophant.
(b) As a patsy.
(c) As a cypher.
(d) As a man of action.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Webster have difficulty?
2. What does Paul not want to talk about?
3. Who is Molly?
4. What photographs does Luong supply to Christopher?
5. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)