|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul not want to talk about?
(a) His poetry and his real life.
(b) His work.
(c) His feelings.
(d) His childhood.
2. Who is Piero Cremona?
(a) A Fascist journalist.
(b) A Communist journalist.
(c) A right-wing, Christian journalist.
(d) A Libertine journalist.
3. What has disappeared for Christopher?
(a) His talent to write poetry.
(b) His talent to write short stories.
(c) His talent to write novels.
(d) His talent to write plays.
4. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
(a) In the Georgetown area.
(b) On Harbor Avenue.
(c) Near the Pentagon.
(d) On Q Street.
5. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
(a) He has no opinion about it.
(b) He thinks it is overrated as a vacation spot.
(c) He no longer loves it.
(d) He loves it and would live there for the rest of his love.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
2. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
3. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
4. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
5. Who is Wolkowicz?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)