|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been followed?
(a) Le Wong.
(b) Thu Diem.
2. What does Paul suddenly understand at the opening of Chapter 3?
(a) Why his girlfriend will not marry him.
(b) Why Ngo Diem hates Buddhists.
(c) Why JFK is assassinated.
(d) Why his wife leaves him.
3. What is on Paul's mind as he goes to an abandoned village?
(a) Killing Ruiz.
(c) Killing Nsango.
4. What will not fail if America learns that JFK is killed in revenge?
(a) Diem and Nhu's efforts to end American influence.
(b) The North Vietnamese efforts to unite the country.
(c) The ending of the Democrat majority.
(d) American's desire for revenge and war in Vietnam.
5. How does Paul feel being alone?
(d) Less Vulnerable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fires a pistol at Paul as he leaves the Truong toc's home?
2. What changes the young woman's rudeness to Paul at a garden door?
3. What does Luong face?
4. What does Molly do in Rome?
5. Who does Phuoc recommend Paul seek?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)