|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Kim talk to Paul while having lunch?
(a) His family's royal history, his present poverty, his service to the exiled Mme. Nhu.
(b) That the third Ngo brother escaped to the United States.
(c) That communists are the ones who killed the Ngo brothers.
(d) That Kim is a dead man.
2. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
3. Where do Klimenko and Paul agree to next meet?
(a) The Acropolis.
(b) The Trevi Fountain.
(c) The Colosseum.
(d) Shelly's grave.
4. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
5. What does Kim explain to Paul?
(a) Why the Russians did not eliminate Oswald when they learn what he plans.
(b) Three Vietnamese terms.
(c) Who sent Ruby after Oswald.
(d) How the Ngo family contacts Oswald.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Paul and David meet at the Statler Hotel?
2. What does the Truong toc show Paul?
3. About what did both Christopher's ex-wife, Cathy, and his girlfriend both obsess?
4. What do the Ngos need?
5. Into what language will the strips in Chinese be rendered?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)