|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what do they bombard Pigeon?
(a) Dissonant noise.
2. What is Molly's nationality?
(a) New Zealander.
3. What does Paul find when he reaches Saigon?
(a) A doll with blood all over it on his bed at his motel.
(b) A note from Wolkowicz.
(c) Luong's dead body.
(d) Signs that the Ngos bodyguards have rifled his hotel room.
4. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
(a) A man Paul recruits and trains in Berlin in 1946.
(b) A German spy who worked for Interpol.
(c) A German spy who worked for Scotland Yard.
(d) The German guard who helps Paul escape a POW camp.
5. What does Foley insist JFK will do?
(a) Be assassinated.
(b) Fold under pressure.
(c) Give rewards to those who support him.
(d) Live up to his committments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
2. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
3. Who once used the Roman villa that Paul drives to?
4. What does Paul hand over to Ruiz?
5. What do the Ngos need?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)