|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
2. Who is Molly?
(a) Paul's sister.
(b) An agent who works with Paul.
(c) Paul's girlfriend.
(d) Paul's ex-wife.
3. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) White House approval.
(b) An expense account.
(c) Access to top secret documents.
(d) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
4. Who is Piero Cremona?
(a) A Libertine journalist.
(b) A Fascist journalist.
(c) A Communist journalist.
(d) A right-wing, Christian journalist.
5. What does Foley refuse to do?
(a) Transfer David.
(b) Pull Paul off the case.
(c) Release any secret documents.
(d) Talk to LBJ.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul mail the accumulated documentation to himself in Washington, DC.?
2. How does Urpi describes Yu's analysis?
3. What does Foley believe?
4. What does Luong face?
5. Under whose influence are the doomed men?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)