|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
(a) The Wall Street Journal.
(b) A comic book.
(c) The hot report.
(d) The New York Times.
2. How does Urpi describes Yu's analysis?
(a) As incomprehensible.
(b) As very disturbing.
(c) As a conundrum.
(d) As obscure and metaphorical, too beautiful to deal with murder.
3. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) White House approval.
(b) Access to top secret documents.
(c) An expense account.
(d) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
4. Why would someone target Molly?
(a) She is pregnant with Paul's child.
(b) She has helped Paul find the initial leads in the investigation.
(c) Because Paul is not vulnerable to fear but is to guilt.
(d) She is easier to target.
5. What becomes Paul's alias?
(a) P. C. Walker.
(b) Chris Paulson.
(c) P.S. Runner.
(d) P. S. Offen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
2. In addition to two brothers and a foreigner, all marked for death, who else is involved in Yu's analysis?
3. What is fine and poetic in a rare idiom?
4. Of what does the Truong toc warn Paul?
5. Why will learning a connection to Lê Thu be difficult right now?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)