|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drops through a manhole cover which Paul then closes?
2. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) Access to top secret documents.
(b) White House approval.
(c) An expense account.
(d) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
3. Who once used the Roman villa that Paul drives to?
(a) General Marshall.
(b) Mussolini's mistress and the SS.
(c) The Pope.
(d) Hitler and Eva.
4. What information does Paul give Truong toc?
(a) About his cousin's murder and burial and where to find the surviving killer.
(b) How to find the last two Ngo brothers.
(c) How to find Truong toc's brother's killer.
(d) Where the youngest Ngo sister is hidden.
5. What does David's letter quote?
(a) One of the Ngo brothers.
(b) The raven.
(c) Two lines of one of Paul's poems.
(d) A line from The Wasteland.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what do they bombard Pigeon?
2. Whose methods do Paul's match?
3. Who is Tom Webster?
4. Who fires a pistol at Paul as he leaves the Truong toc's home?
5. Who does Paul contact in Vietnam?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)