|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Foley refuse to do?
(a) Release any secret documents.
(b) Talk to LBJ.
(c) Pull Paul off the case.
(d) Transfer David.
2. What is mentioned as part of the French culture at the time?
(b) Indifference to the United States.
(c) Indifference to the plight of the Vietnamese.
3. About what did both Christopher's ex-wife, Cathy, and his girlfriend both obsess?
(a) Their jewelry.
(b) If Christopher is having an affair.
(c) The number of parties they attend each month.
(d) Christopher's poetry.
4. What does Yu not touch while Paul is there?
(a) His tea.
(b) His opium pipe.
(c) The 5000 dollars.
(d) The phone when it rings several different times.
5. Who is Nsango?
(a) Tthe Sorbonne-educated revolutionary, who may yet become Prime Minister
(b) The leader of a rebellion in South Africa.
(c) A revolutionary in Argentina.
(d) The Prime Minister of Mozambique.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul not want to talk about?
2. Where does Paul drive his rented Peugeot?
3. Who has been murdered when Paul is in Rome?
4. Who are Stavros Glavanis and Jan Eycken?
5. Where does Paul plan to travel?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)