|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
(a) A letter to Wolkowicz.
(b) A request for Paul to be fired.
(c) A request for Paul to be reassigned.
(d) A letter to Webster.
2. What does Paul not want to talk about?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His feelings.
(c) His work.
(d) His poetry and his real life.
3. Where does Paul run?
(a) To his hotel room.
(b) To where his Citroën is parked.
(c) To the American embassy.
(d) To Luong's home.
4. Who drops through a manhole cover which Paul then closes?
5. About what does Molly worry?
(a) Nothing as she trusts Paul to keep her safe.
(b) Killing the wrong person.
(c) A trap.
(d) Being involved in something she cannot control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul want Tom to do?
2. How does Urpi describes Yu's analysis?
3. Who once used the Roman villa that Paul drives to?
4. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
5. Who does Paul pretend to be when visiting Woldowicz?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)