|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will learning a connection to Lê Thu be difficult right now?
(a) Lê Thu is in hiding.
(b) The Ngos are in mourning.
(c) The Ngos will shoot first and ask questions later.
(d) The government has cameras everywhere.
2. Where do Klimenko and Paul agree to next meet?
(a) The Colosseum.
(b) The Acropolis.
(c) Shelly's grave.
(d) The Trevi Fountain.
3. To whom does Paul mail a postcard?
(b) Dieter Dimpel
(d) Don Wolf.
4. Of what does Dimpel take photographs?
(a) A rifle.
(b) Five documents.
(c) A passport.
(d) A medal given to Oswald by the Ngo family.
5. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nsango go to explain to Ruiz?
2. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
3. What is the meaning of feng shui in Asia?
4. What does a phone call confirm?
5. Why would someone target Molly?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)