|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have people advised Luong when he asks about Lê Thu?
(a) To forget the name.
(b) To look for an open lotus.
(c) To get a hold of one of the surviving Ngos.
(d) To follow the opium money.
2. What does Nsango go to explain to Ruiz?
(a) Why the Ngo family betrays them.
(b) Why the Cuban government has abandoned them.
(c) Paul's presence.
(d) That the money for their equipment is coming from Paul.
3. What is Pigeon used to?
(a) Having lots of good-looking women.
(b) Being protected.
(c) Having lots of money.
(d) Eating well.
4. What is on Paul's mind as he goes to an abandoned village?
(b) Killing Ruiz.
(d) Killing Nsango.
5. When do David and Paul meet?
(a) At Dartmouth before WWII.
(b) While recuperating from wounds together in World War II.
(c) While both are skiing at Vail.
(d) Just after WWII ends and both are applying to work for the CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
2. What is mentioned as part of the French culture at the time?
3. What does Yu not touch while Paul is there?
4. Who does Christopher pay off?
5. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)