|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
(a) Coddling him.
(b) Feeding him false hope.
(c) Giving him money to leave the country.
(d) Not getting enough information for the money Luong is being paid.
2. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
(a) On Q Street.
(b) Near the Pentagon.
(c) On Harbor Avenue.
(d) In the Georgetown area.
3. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
(a) Only David.
(b) Only Paul.
(c) Both Paul and David.
(d) Neither Paul nor David are good at that.
4. What is fine and poetic in a rare idiom?
(a) The strips from Yu.
(b) The letters from the Turong toc.
(c) Some poetry Paul finds while in Milan.
(d) Paul's poetry.
5. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
(a) Newspaper clippings.
(b) A torn up letter from a Russian spy.
(c) Mental images.
(d) Bits of information from other agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is one of the men who is also a foreigner predisposed?
2. What does Paul bring to the Truong toc's?
3. What does Yu demand to talk about?
4. What is Luong renamed in death?
5. What will not fail if America learns that JFK is killed in revenge?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)