|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul plan to travel?
(c) Léopoldville and Saigon.
2. What changes the young woman's rudeness to Paul at a garden door?
(a) Her older brother yelling at her.
(b) Her father yelling at her.
(c) A piece of paper Paul hands her.
(d) Recognizing Paul whom she has dated.
3. What is fine and poetic in a rare idiom?
(a) The strips from Yu.
(b) Some poetry Paul finds while in Milan.
(c) Paul's poetry.
(d) The letters from the Turong toc.
4. What does Paul not want to talk about?
(a) His work.
(b) His feelings.
(c) His poetry and his real life.
(d) His childhood.
5. What do the Soviets want to do about Oswald?
(a) Remove all traces of his visit to the USSR.
(b) Allow him to defect to the USSR.
(c) Silence him.
(d) Distance themselves from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will learning a connection to Lê Thu be difficult right now?
2. How does Paul feel being alone?
3. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
4. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
5. Why does Paul rush to the United States?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)