|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Foley believe about Paul and David?
(a) That David is using Paul for a promotion.
(b) That Paul is using David for information.
(c) That they are in collusion and will harm the United States.
(d) He believes Paul is obsessed and questions David's objectivity.
2. What does Wolkowicz agree to mail for Paul?
(a) An envelope to the Truong toc.
(b) An envelope to Pong.
(c) An envelope to Phuoc.
(d) A envelope to Webster.
3. Who are Stavros Glavanis and Jan Eycken?
(a) Two cousins who are friends of Frankie Pigeon.
(b) Two Polish former SS troopers.
(c) Cousins who often work for the KGB.
(d) Men Paul selects to break Frankie Pigeon.
4. What information does Paul give Truong toc?
(a) Where the youngest Ngo sister is hidden.
(b) About his cousin's murder and burial and where to find the surviving killer.
(c) How to find Truong toc's brother's killer.
(d) How to find the last two Ngo brothers.
5. Who does Paul contact in Vietnam?
(a) Ngo Dinh Khoi.
(b) Ngô Đình Thục
(c) Madam Nhu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been followed?
2. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
3. With what do they bombard Pigeon?
4. Who is Gherman Klimenko?
5. What do the Soviets want to do about Oswald?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)