|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Soviets want to do about Oswald?
(a) Remove all traces of his visit to the USSR.
(b) Distance themselves from him.
(c) Silence him.
(d) Allow him to defect to the USSR.
2. Who are Stavros Glavanis and Jan Eycken?
(a) Two Polish former SS troopers.
(b) Two cousins who are friends of Frankie Pigeon.
(c) Men Paul selects to break Frankie Pigeon.
(d) Cousins who often work for the KGB.
3. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
4. Who has been murdered when Paul is in Rome?
(a) Jung Su.
(d) Ngo Diem.
5. Who scoffs at the idea they will admit to killing an American president and destroying the American army with heroin?
(b) The Truong toc.
(c) Luong's widow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tom Webster?
2. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
3. Who is Wolkowicz?
4. What is Truong toc's response to Ho's recommendation that they kill Paul?
5. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)