|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in Paris, what does Christopher read?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Wall Street Journal.
(c) The hot report.
(d) A comic book.
2. Of what does the Truong toc warn Paul?
(a) That Yu was paid to give misleading information.
(b) That the Ngo family has bought a contract on Molly.
(c) That the Ngo family has bought a contract on him.
(d) That Paul will never find traces of Truong toc in this mystery.
3. About what does Molly worry?
(a) A trap.
(b) Being involved in something she cannot control.
(c) Nothing as she trusts Paul to keep her safe.
(d) Killing the wrong person.
4. What does Paul not want to talk about?
(a) His poetry and his real life.
(b) His work.
(c) His feelings.
(d) His childhood.
5. What does a phone call confirm?
(a) Christopher's daughter is stable after an car accident.
(b) The deaths of the Ngos.
(c) Christopher's father is stable after a heart attack.
(d) That the election has been declared.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Paul mail a postcard?
2. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
3. What happens to Paul's car?
4. What photo does Klimenko show Paul?
5. Why would someone target Molly?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)