|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been murdered when Paul is in Rome?
(b) Ngo Diem.
(d) Jung Su.
2. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
(a) The German guard who helps Paul escape a POW camp.
(b) A German spy who worked for Scotland Yard.
(c) A German spy who worked for Interpol.
(d) A man Paul recruits and trains in Berlin in 1946.
3. Why is David disqualified from field work?
(a) His father supervises field workers.
(b) He is unwilling to carry a weapon.
(c) His father is a Russian citizen.
(d) His facial paralysis and limp.
4. Who does Christopher pay off?
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) A Russian agent.
5. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Kim talk to Paul while having lunch?
2. What is mentioned as part of the French culture at the time?
3. Who is Piero Cremona?
4. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
5. What does a phone call confirm?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)