|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Foley believe about Paul and David?
(a) That they are in collusion and will harm the United States.
(b) He believes Paul is obsessed and questions David's objectivity.
(c) That Paul is using David for information.
(d) That David is using Paul for a promotion.
2. What does Luong face?
(a) A long trial.
(c) Life imprisonment.
3. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
(a) Nguyen Van Nhung.
(b) Trevor Hitchcock and his wife, Theresa.
(c) Dương Văn Minh.
4. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
(a) He no longer loves it.
(b) He has no opinion about it.
(c) He loves it and would live there for the rest of his love.
(d) He thinks it is overrated as a vacation spot.
5. Who is Wolkowicz?
(a) Christopher's section chief.
(b) Christopher's lawyer.
(c) The head of Intelligence in the Western United States.
(d) Christopher's ex-wife's new husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Klimenko?
2. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
3. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
4. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
5. When do David and Paul meet?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)