|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
(a) He has to stay in Washington, D.C. the entire war even though he wants to fight to liberate Poland.
(b) He is a spy in Germany.
(c) He is tortured.
(d) He is a spy in Poland.
2. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
(a) That he feels good despite his agony about JFK.
(b) Three days without her and it is hell.
(c) Three days in Siena with her.
(d) That he calls her several times a day.
3. Who does Christopher pay off?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) A Russian agent.
(d) His girlfriend.
4. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
(a) He loves it and would live there for the rest of his love.
(b) He thinks it is overrated as a vacation spot.
(c) He has no opinion about it.
(d) He no longer loves it.
5. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
(a) As a patsy.
(b) As a sycophant.
(c) As a cypher.
(d) As a man of action.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul realize may happen to him?
2. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
3. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
4. Who is Piero Cremona?
5. What has disappeared for Christopher?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)