|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
(a) Three days in Siena with her.
(b) That he calls her several times a day.
(c) Three days without her and it is hell.
(d) That he feels good despite his agony about JFK.
2. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
3. Who is Tom Webster?
(a) A Secret Service agent.
(b) Christopher's case officer.
(c) A FBI agent.
(d) Christopher's contact in Iceland.
4. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
5. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
(a) Near the Pentagon.
(b) In the Georgetown area.
(c) On Harbor Avenue.
(d) On Q Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
2. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
3. What does Paul realize may happen to him?
4. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
5. With what does Webster have difficulty?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)