|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul plan to travel?
(c) Léopoldville and Saigon.
2. What is Molly's nationality?
(b) New Zealander.
3. About what does Kim talk to Paul while having lunch?
(a) That the third Ngo brother escaped to the United States.
(b) That Kim is a dead man.
(c) That communists are the ones who killed the Ngo brothers.
(d) His family's royal history, his present poverty, his service to the exiled Mme. Nhu.
4. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
(b) Righting a situation.
5. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
(a) That they have the motive and the skill to pull off the crime.
(b) That they are ruthless.
(c) That they never forget a wrong.
(d) That they are basically harmless without the two deceased brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
2. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
3. Who does Christopher pay off?
4. Who is Wolkowicz?
5. What does Foley insist JFK will do?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)