|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luong face?
(a) A long trial.
(c) Life imprisonment.
2. Who had talked of the Soviet's paranoia about Lee Harvey Oswald's past?
(a) Piero Cremona.
3. About what does Kim talk to Paul while having lunch?
(a) That Kim is a dead man.
(b) That communists are the ones who killed the Ngo brothers.
(c) His family's royal history, his present poverty, his service to the exiled Mme. Nhu.
(d) That the third Ngo brother escaped to the United States.
4. What does Paul lack as he sets out to learn the truth of the assassination of JFK?
(c) Support from his superiors.
5. What does a phone call confirm?
(a) The deaths of the Ngos.
(b) That the election has been declared.
(c) Christopher's daughter is stable after an car accident.
(d) Christopher's father is stable after a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
2. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
3. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
4. About what did both Christopher's ex-wife, Cathy, and his girlfriend both obsess?
5. What does Foley refuse to do?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)