|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
(a) Mental images.
(b) Newspaper clippings.
(c) A torn up letter from a Russian spy.
(d) Bits of information from other agents.
2. What do the Ngos need?
(a) A large sum of money.
(b) A secret liaision in Washington.
(c) A way to escape.
(d) An American gunman.
3. What does Paul not want to talk about?
(a) His poetry and his real life.
(b) His childhood.
(c) His feelings.
(d) His work.
4. What does Paul realize may happen to him?
(a) He may be fired.
(b) He may be arrested on trumped-up charges.
(c) He may die trying to learn the truth.
(d) He may lose his girlfriend.
5. What does a phone call confirm?
(a) The deaths of the Ngos.
(b) Christopher's daughter is stable after an car accident.
(c) Christopher's father is stable after a heart attack.
(d) That the election has been declared.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
2. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
3. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
4. What does Foley believe?
5. About what does Kim talk to Paul while having lunch?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)