|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul realize may happen to him?
(a) He may be fired.
(b) He may lose his girlfriend.
(c) He may be arrested on trumped-up charges.
(d) He may die trying to learn the truth.
2. What does Paul not want to talk about?
(a) His poetry and his real life.
(b) His feelings.
(c) His work.
(d) His childhood.
3. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
(a) That they never forget a wrong.
(b) That they have the motive and the skill to pull off the crime.
(c) That they are basically harmless without the two deceased brothers.
(d) That they are ruthless.
4. Who is Dieter Dimpel?
(a) A man Paul recruits and trains in Berlin in 1946.
(b) A German spy who worked for Scotland Yard.
(c) The German guard who helps Paul escape a POW camp.
(d) A German spy who worked for Interpol.
5. What is Molly's nationality?
(a) New Zealander.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Foley refuse to do?
2. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
3. Who has been murdered when Paul is in Rome?
4. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
5. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)