|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
2. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) An expense account.
(b) Access to top secret documents.
(c) White House approval.
(d) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
3. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
(a) He loves it and would live there for the rest of his love.
(b) He no longer loves it.
(c) He has no opinion about it.
(d) He thinks it is overrated as a vacation spot.
4. What does Foley insist JFK will do?
(a) Live up to his committments.
(b) Give rewards to those who support him.
(c) Be assassinated.
(d) Fold under pressure.
5. About what does Kim talk to Paul while having lunch?
(a) That the third Ngo brother escaped to the United States.
(b) That communists are the ones who killed the Ngo brothers.
(c) His family's royal history, his present poverty, his service to the exiled Mme. Nhu.
(d) That Kim is a dead man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Foley refuse to do?
2. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
3. What do the Ngos need?
4. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
5. With what does Webster have difficulty?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)