|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
(a) Bits of information from other agents.
(b) A torn up letter from a Russian spy.
(c) Newspaper clippings.
(d) Mental images.
2. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
(d) Insane, illogical, and grotesque.
3. What does a courier deliver to the dinner party?
(a) A telegram about Christopher's father.
(b) News of a coup d'etat in Saigon.
(c) A telegram from Christopher's ex-wife about their daughter.
(d) An announcement of the Presidential election results in the U.S.
4. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) An expense account.
(b) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
(c) Access to top secret documents.
(d) White House approval.
5. Where does Paul plan to travel?
(a) Léopoldville and Saigon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Klimenko?
2. What does Paul not want to talk about?
3. What does a phone call confirm?
4. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
5. Who is Molly?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)