|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Paul rush to the United States?
(a) His mother is dying.
(b) He suddenly understands something Kim says while they are talking in Rome.
(c) He is told to return by Tom.
(d) His father is dying.
2. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
(a) Because he is unstable.
(b) Because he is a super patriot.
(c) Because he is apolitical.
(d) Because he is a communist.
3. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
(a) The outfit wanted to kill them, but someone beat them to it.
(b) The outfit had to kill them to protect their agents in Vietnam.
(c) The outfit orders the murders but Vietnamese agents do the killings.
(d) The outfit has nothing to do with their murders.
4. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) An expense account.
(b) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
(c) White House approval.
(d) Access to top secret documents.
5. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
(a) That he feels good despite his agony about JFK.
(b) Three days without her and it is hell.
(c) Three days in Siena with her.
(d) That he calls her several times a day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Soviets want to do about Oswald?
2. With whom does Paul have dinner before his 10 PM flight?
3. What does Paul suddenly understand at the opening of Chapter 3?
4. Who is Klimenko?
5. Who is Tom Webster?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)