|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Piero Cremona?
(a) A Communist journalist.
(b) A Fascist journalist.
(c) A right-wing, Christian journalist.
(d) A Libertine journalist.
2. About what does Kim talk to Paul while having lunch?
(a) That the third Ngo brother escaped to the United States.
(b) His family's royal history, his present poverty, his service to the exiled Mme. Nhu.
(c) That communists are the ones who killed the Ngo brothers.
(d) That Kim is a dead man.
3. What does Luong face?
(b) Life imprisonment.
(d) A long trial.
4. What does Paul realize may happen to him?
(a) He may be arrested on trumped-up charges.
(b) He may lose his girlfriend.
(c) He may die trying to learn the truth.
(d) He may be fired.
5. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
(a) He loves it and would live there for the rest of his love.
(b) He thinks it is overrated as a vacation spot.
(c) He has no opinion about it.
(d) He no longer loves it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tom Webster?
2. With what does Webster have difficulty?
3. What has disappeared for Christopher?
4. When do David and Paul meet?
5. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)