|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Piero Cremona?
(a) A right-wing, Christian journalist.
(b) A Libertine journalist.
(c) A Communist journalist.
(d) A Fascist journalist.
2. Who is Nsango?
(a) Tthe Sorbonne-educated revolutionary, who may yet become Prime Minister
(b) A revolutionary in Argentina.
(c) The leader of a rebellion in South Africa.
(d) The Prime Minister of Mozambique.
3. What does Paul suddenly understand at the opening of Chapter 3?
(a) Why his wife leaves him.
(b) Why Ngo Diem hates Buddhists.
(c) Why JFK is assassinated.
(d) Why his girlfriend will not marry him.
4. Who is Molly?
(a) Paul's ex-wife.
(b) Paul's girlfriend.
(c) Paul's sister.
(d) An agent who works with Paul.
5. What does Foley insist JFK will do?
(a) Give rewards to those who support him.
(b) Be assassinated.
(c) Live up to his committments.
(d) Fold under pressure.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
2. Why is David disqualified from field work?
3. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
4. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
5. Who is Tom Webster?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)