|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David Patchen say Foley wants?
(a) Paul killed.
(b) Paul fired.
(c) Paul promoted.
(d) Paul transferred.
2. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
3. Why do Paul and David meet at the Statler Hotel?
(a) That is where Paul is staying.
(b) They fear eavesdropping.
(c) They like the lunch buffet.
(d) They know the security manager.
4. About what did both Christopher's ex-wife, Cathy, and his girlfriend both obsess?
(a) Their jewelry.
(b) The number of parties they attend each month.
(c) If Christopher is having an affair.
(d) Christopher's poetry.
5. What is mentioned as part of the French culture at the time?
(a) Indifference to the plight of the Vietnamese.
(b) Indifference to the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Foley insist JFK will do?
2. Who is Molly?
3. Who had talked of the Soviet's paranoia about Lee Harvey Oswald's past?
4. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
5. What is Paul's flaw?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)