|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
2. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
(a) Because he is apolitical.
(b) Because he is a super patriot.
(c) Because he is unstable.
(d) Because he is a communist.
3. What does Paul suddenly understand at the opening of Chapter 3?
(a) Why his wife leaves him.
(b) Why Ngo Diem hates Buddhists.
(c) Why JFK is assassinated.
(d) Why his girlfriend will not marry him.
4. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
(b) An expense account.
(c) Access to top secret documents.
(d) White House approval.
5. Who is Wolkowicz?
(a) Christopher's lawyer.
(b) Christopher's ex-wife's new husband.
(c) The head of Intelligence in the Western United States.
(d) Christopher's section chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
2. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
3. What does Paul think political murders are usually about?
4. What photographs does Luong supply to Christopher?
5. When do David and Paul meet?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)