|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
2. What happens to Wolkowicz in WWII?
(a) He is a spy in Germany.
(b) He is a spy in Poland.
(c) He is tortured.
(d) He has to stay in Washington, D.C. the entire war even though he wants to fight to liberate Poland.
3. What does Paul see that he pieces together?
(a) A torn up letter from a Russian spy.
(b) Newspaper clippings.
(c) Mental images.
(d) Bits of information from other agents.
4. Why do Paul and David meet at the Statler Hotel?
(a) They like the lunch buffet.
(b) They know the security manager.
(c) That is where Paul is staying.
(d) They fear eavesdropping.
5. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
(a) As a man of action.
(b) As a cypher.
(c) As a patsy.
(d) As a sycophant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
2. Who is Tom Webster?
3. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
4. About what did both Christopher's ex-wife, Cathy, and his girlfriend both obsess?
5. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)