|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is David disqualified from field work?
(a) He is unwilling to carry a weapon.
(b) His father is a Russian citizen.
(c) His facial paralysis and limp.
(d) His father supervises field workers.
2. What does a courier deliver to the dinner party?
(a) News of a coup d'etat in Saigon.
(b) An announcement of the Presidential election results in the U.S.
(c) A telegram about Christopher's father.
(d) A telegram from Christopher's ex-wife about their daughter.
3. Who is Wolkowicz?
(a) Christopher's ex-wife's new husband.
(b) The head of Intelligence in the Western United States.
(c) Christopher's section chief.
(d) Christopher's lawyer.
4. What does Paul not want to talk about?
(a) His work.
(b) His feelings.
(c) His poetry and his real life.
(d) His childhood.
5. What is Molly's nationality?
(a) New Zealander.
Short Answer Questions
1. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
2. Why do Paul and David meet at the Statler Hotel?
3. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
4. When do David and Paul meet?
5. About what did both Christopher's ex-wife, Cathy, and his girlfriend both obsess?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)