|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Molly's nationality?
(c) New Zealander.
2. How does Christopher feel about Paris?
(a) He has no opinion about it.
(b) He no longer loves it.
(c) He loves it and would live there for the rest of his love.
(d) He thinks it is overrated as a vacation spot.
3. What convinces Paul he loves his girlfriend?
(a) Three days without her and it is hell.
(b) That he feels good despite his agony about JFK.
(c) That he calls her several times a day.
(d) Three days in Siena with her.
4. What does Paul suddenly understand at the opening of Chapter 3?
(a) Why his girlfriend will not marry him.
(b) Why Ngo Diem hates Buddhists.
(c) Why his wife leaves him.
(d) Why JFK is assassinated.
5. Who is Molly?
(a) Paul's girlfriend.
(b) Paul's sister.
(c) An agent who works with Paul.
(d) Paul's ex-wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
2. What has disappeared for Christopher?
3. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
4. According to the conversation between the two men, why will the U.S. Marines have to come to the rescue?
5. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)