|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
(a) A request for Paul to be fired.
(b) A request for Paul to be reassigned.
(c) A letter to Wolkowicz.
(d) A letter to Webster.
2. About what does Kim talk to Paul while having lunch?
(a) That Kim is a dead man.
(b) That communists are the ones who killed the Ngo brothers.
(c) That the third Ngo brother escaped to the United States.
(d) His family's royal history, his present poverty, his service to the exiled Mme. Nhu.
3. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
(a) Near the Pentagon.
(b) On Q Street.
(c) In the Georgetown area.
(d) On Harbor Avenue.
4. What does Paul not want to talk about?
(a) His feelings.
(b) His work.
(c) His poetry and his real life.
(d) His childhood.
5. What does Foley believe?
(a) That JFK deserves to die.
(b) That LBJ needs to be protected more securely.
(c) Paul's assertions.
(d) That Paul is mental.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Molly?
2. What does Paul suddenly understand at the opening of Chapter 3?
3. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
4. Where does Webster have Molly investigated?
5. What does Foley insist JFK will do?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)