|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Christopher speak impeccably?
2. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
(a) The outfit had to kill them to protect their agents in Vietnam.
(b) The outfit orders the murders but Vietnamese agents do the killings.
(c) The outfit wanted to kill them, but someone beat them to it.
(d) The outfit has nothing to do with their murders.
3. Who is Tom Webster?
(a) Christopher's contact in Iceland.
(b) A Secret Service agent.
(c) A FBI agent.
(d) Christopher's case officer.
4. Who is Klimenko?
(a) A Tass agent.
(b) Paul's contact in Bangkok.
(c) A rogue Soviet agent.
(d) Tom's contact in the USSR.
5. Where does Paul Christopher board a plane?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul suddenly understand at the opening of Chapter 3?
2. What does Paul not want to talk about?
3. What do the Soviets want to do about Oswald?
4. Who has been murdered when Paul is in Rome?
5. What does Wolkowicz think Christopher is doing with Luong?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)