|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolkowicz want in exchange for keeping Paul out of Vietnamese jails?
(a) A hundred thousand U.S. dollars.
(b) The right to call Paul back into service.
(c) The full story.
(d) A lead on the Truong toc.
2. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
(a) Because he is a communist.
(b) Because he is a super patriot.
(c) Because he is apolitical.
(d) Because he is unstable.
3. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
(b) White House approval.
(c) Access to top secret documents.
(d) An expense account.
4. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
5. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
(a) That they never forget a wrong.
(b) That they are basically harmless without the two deceased brothers.
(c) That they are ruthless.
(d) That they have the motive and the skill to pull off the crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yu not touch while Paul is there?
2. Why does Paul love Molly?
3. Who is Piero Cremona?
4. What does Wolkowicz agree to mail for Paul?
5. What is Luong renamed in death?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)