|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paul offer Kim?
(a) Help in relocating to the United States.
(b) Two hundred dollars per each good contact up to ten contacts.
(c) A way to sneak back into Vietnam.
(d) A way to recover some of his fortune.
2. What does Wolkowicz want in exchange for keeping Paul out of Vietnamese jails?
(a) The full story.
(b) The right to call Paul back into service.
(c) A hundred thousand U.S. dollars.
(d) A lead on the Truong toc.
3. Who is Molly?
(a) An agent who works with Paul.
(b) Paul's ex-wife.
(c) Paul's girlfriend.
(d) Paul's sister.
4. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
(a) As a patsy.
(b) As a man of action.
(c) As a cypher.
(d) As a sycophant.
5. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
(d) Insane, illogical, and grotesque.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
2. What will not fail if America learns that JFK is killed in revenge?
3. What does Paul not want to talk about?
4. What do the Ngos need?
5. Where does David's letter send Paul?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)