|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
(a) As a patsy.
(b) As a cypher.
(c) As a sycophant.
(d) As a man of action.
2. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
(a) Neither Paul nor David are good at that.
(b) Both Paul and David.
(c) Only David.
(d) Only Paul.
3. Under whose influence are the doomed men?
(a) The hosts of the underworld.
(b) Ma Tham Vong.
(c) The hosts of the overworld.
(d) The moon.
4. What is the disposition of three of the four men?
(a) They are first born sons of first born sons.
(b) They are world leaders.
(c) They are dead or soon to be so.
(d) They are all born on the same day.
5. What does the Truong toc show Paul?
(a) His son's picture.
(b) Molly's picture.
(c) His daughter's picture.
(d) A secret document written by Webster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolkowicz want in exchange for keeping Paul out of Vietnamese jails?
2. How does Yu explain himself?
3. What happens to Paul's car?
4. What does Kim explain to Paul?
5. Who has been followed?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)