|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the safe house in Washington, D.C.?
(a) On Harbor Avenue.
(b) In the Georgetown area.
(c) Near the Pentagon.
(d) On Q Street.
2. Who fires a pistol at Paul as he leaves the Truong toc's home?
(a) Ho's son.
(b) The man who kills Luong.
(c) No one.
3. Where does Paul run?
(a) To his hotel room.
(b) To the American embassy.
(c) To Luong's home.
(d) To where his Citroën is parked.
4. When do David and Paul meet?
(a) At Dartmouth before WWII.
(b) While both are skiing at Vail.
(c) While recuperating from wounds together in World War II.
(d) Just after WWII ends and both are applying to work for the CIA.
5. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
(a) As a cypher.
(b) As a patsy.
(c) As a man of action.
(d) As a sycophant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes Paul's alias?
2. What does Wolkowicz agree to mail for Paul?
3. What is Luong renamed in death?
4. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
5. Where does Paul recommend Luong's brother search for Luong's killer?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)