|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
(a) Because he is apolitical.
(b) Because he is unstable.
(c) Because he is a communist.
(d) Because he is a super patriot.
2. What is Truong toc's response to Ho's recommendation that they kill Paul?
(a) The Truong toc says enough bloodshed has gone on.
(b) The Truong toc will consider it.
(c) The Truong toc says Paul is more dangerous as a dead martyr.
(d) The Truong toc declares him harmless.
3. Who is Piero Cremona?
(a) A right-wing, Christian journalist.
(b) A Communist journalist.
(c) A Libertine journalist.
(d) A Fascist journalist.
4. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
(a) As a patsy.
(b) As a man of action.
(c) As a cypher.
(d) As a sycophant.
5. What does Molly do in Rome?
(a) Quits the outfit.
(b) Moves in with Paul.
(c) Goes to art classes.
(d) Leaves Paul for another man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Truong toc deny?
2. Who is Molly?
3. What does Yu explain about horoscopy?
4. What does Wolkowicz agree to mail for Paul?
5. When do David and Paul meet?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)