|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David's letter quote?
(a) The raven.
(b) One of the Ngo brothers.
(c) Two lines of one of Paul's poems.
(d) A line from The Wasteland.
2. What does Kim explain to Paul?
(a) How the Ngo family contacts Oswald.
(b) Why the Russians did not eliminate Oswald when they learn what he plans.
(c) Three Vietnamese terms.
(d) Who sent Ruby after Oswald.
3. What will not fail if America learns that JFK is killed in revenge?
(a) The North Vietnamese efforts to unite the country.
(b) American's desire for revenge and war in Vietnam.
(c) Diem and Nhu's efforts to end American influence.
(d) The ending of the Democrat majority.
4. What does Yu explain about horoscopy?
(a) It is not the same as astrology.
(b) It is only used by Buddhists.
(c) It is very exact.
(d) It predisposes rather than predestines.
5. What does Molly do in Rome?
(a) Goes to art classes.
(b) Quits the outfit.
(c) Leaves Paul for another man.
(d) Moves in with Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolkowicz want in exchange for keeping Paul out of Vietnamese jails?
2. Where does Paul run?
3. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
4. Who is Molly?
5. What is the disposition of three of the four men?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)