|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Foley believe about Paul and David?
(a) That they are in collusion and will harm the United States.
(b) He believes Paul is obsessed and questions David's objectivity.
(c) That David is using Paul for a promotion.
(d) That Paul is using David for information.
2. What will not fail if America learns that JFK is killed in revenge?
(a) Diem and Nhu's efforts to end American influence.
(b) The North Vietnamese efforts to unite the country.
(c) The ending of the Democrat majority.
(d) American's desire for revenge and war in Vietnam.
3. What does Foley refuse to do?
(a) Transfer David.
(b) Talk to LBJ.
(c) Pull Paul off the case.
(d) Release any secret documents.
4. What does Molly do in Rome?
(a) Quits the outfit.
(b) Leaves Paul for another man.
(c) Moves in with Paul.
(d) Goes to art classes.
5. When do David and Paul meet?
(a) Just after WWII ends and both are applying to work for the CIA.
(b) While recuperating from wounds together in World War II.
(c) At Dartmouth before WWII.
(d) While both are skiing at Vail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is David disqualified from field work?
2. What does David say about the "outfit" as regards the Ngo men?
3. How do the Websters respond to Paul's resignation?
4. What is Luong renamed in death?
5. What does Kim explain to Paul?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)