|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kim say will open doors?
(a) The name Lê Thu.
(c) Kim's name.
(d) Pretended sympathy to the communist cause.
2. Who has been followed?
(b) Le Wong.
(d) Thu Diem.
3. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
(a) That they are basically harmless without the two deceased brothers.
(b) That they have the motive and the skill to pull off the crime.
(c) That they are ruthless.
(d) That they never forget a wrong.
4. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
(a) A letter to Webster.
(b) A request for Paul to be fired.
(c) A letter to Wolkowicz.
(d) A request for Paul to be reassigned.
5. What does Yu not touch while Paul is there?
(a) The phone when it rings several different times.
(b) The 5000 dollars.
(c) His tea.
(d) His opium pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
2. What becomes Paul's alias?
3. What does the Truong toc show Paul?
4. What does Yu Lung spread out on the table?
5. How does Yu explain himself?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)