|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Ngos need?
(a) A large sum of money.
(b) An American gunman.
(c) A secret liaision in Washington.
(d) A way to escape.
2. How do the Websters respond to Paul's resignation?
(a) With sorrow, information and money.
(b) They think Paul is wise to resign.
3. What does the Truong toc deny?
(a) A plot to kill JFK.
(b) A vendetta against Luong.
(c) A vendetta agains Ngo Diem.
(d) Access to information Paul desires.
4. What is Paul's flaw?
(a) Thinking he is always right.
(b) Trusting David.
(c) Thinking he sees every twist in the scenario about JFK's assassination.
(d) Believing that others think the truth will make men free.
5. What does Kim say will open doors?
(a) Pretended sympathy to the communist cause.
(c) The name Lê Thu.
(d) Kim's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can predict and use others' mistakes?
2. What does Foley believe about Paul and David?
3. What does Foley refuse to do?
4. Under whose influence are the doomed men?
5. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)