|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul run?
(a) To Luong's home.
(b) To where his Citroën is parked.
(c) To his hotel room.
(d) To the American embassy.
2. What does Foley believe?
(a) That LBJ needs to be protected more securely.
(b) Paul's assertions.
(c) That JFK deserves to die.
(d) That Paul is mental.
3. What does Foley refuse to do?
(a) Talk to LBJ.
(b) Transfer David.
(c) Release any secret documents.
(d) Pull Paul off the case.
4. Who has been followed?
(a) Le Wong.
(d) Thu Diem.
5. Who is Piero Cremona?
(a) A Libertine journalist.
(b) A Fascist journalist.
(c) A Communist journalist.
(d) A right-wing, Christian journalist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Phuoc recommend Paul seek?
2. How is the President of the United States at the time of this chapter described in Paul's conversation with Cremona?
3. What do David and Paul think can be used to find the truth in any situation?
4. What is the disposition of three of the four men?
5. What does the Truong toc show Paul?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)