|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
(a) Because he is apolitical.
(b) Because he is a super patriot.
(c) Because he is a communist.
(d) Because he is unstable.
2. What does the Truong toc show Paul?
(a) His son's picture.
(b) His daughter's picture.
(c) A secret document written by Webster.
(d) Molly's picture.
3. What does David's letter quote?
(a) One of the Ngo brothers.
(b) The raven.
(c) A line from The Wasteland.
(d) Two lines of one of Paul's poems.
4. Where does Paul run?
(a) To the American embassy.
(b) To where his Citroën is parked.
(c) To Luong's home.
(d) To his hotel room.
5. What does Foley believe about Paul and David?
(a) That they are in collusion and will harm the United States.
(b) He believes Paul is obsessed and questions David's objectivity.
(c) That David is using Paul for a promotion.
(d) That Paul is using David for information.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luong renamed in death?
2. What does Yu not touch while Paul is there?
3. What is the meaning of feng shui in Asia?
4. Why do Paul and David meet at the Statler Hotel?
5. Who is Nsango?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)