|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
(a) Because he is unstable.
(b) Because he is a communist.
(c) Because he is a super patriot.
(d) Because he is apolitical.
2. Where does Frankie Pigeon need to be picked up?
3. What is Pigeon used to?
(a) Being protected.
(b) Having lots of good-looking women.
(c) Having lots of money.
(d) Eating well.
4. Who once used the Roman villa that Paul drives to?
(a) The Pope.
(b) Hitler and Eva.
(c) General Marshall.
(d) Mussolini's mistress and the SS.
5. What happens to Paul's car?
(a) It is painted with graffiti.
(b) It is stolen.
(c) It is ransacked.
(d) It explodes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What germ does Paul pretend he is going to inject in Pigeon?
2. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
3. What must Glavanis and Eycken do to Pigeon's bodyguards?
4. How does the kidnapping go?
5. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)