|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fires a pistol at Paul as he leaves the Truong toc's home?
(a) No one.
(b) Ho's son.
(c) The man who kills Luong.
2. What is one of Pigeon's weaknesses?
3. How does the kidnapping go?
(a) They had to kill several people.
4. What will not fail if America learns that JFK is killed in revenge?
(a) Diem and Nhu's efforts to end American influence.
(b) The North Vietnamese efforts to unite the country.
(c) The ending of the Democrat majority.
(d) American's desire for revenge and war in Vietnam.
5. What do the Ngos need?
(a) A large sum of money.
(b) An American gunman.
(c) A secret liaision in Washington.
(d) A way to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
2. With what do they bombard Pigeon?
3. What does Foley believe about Paul and David?
4. What must Glavanis and Eycken do to Pigeon's bodyguards?
5. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)