|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolkowicz want in exchange for keeping Paul out of Vietnamese jails?
(a) A hundred thousand U.S. dollars.
(b) The right to call Paul back into service.
(c) A lead on the Truong toc.
(d) The full story.
2. What will not fail if America learns that JFK is killed in revenge?
(a) The North Vietnamese efforts to unite the country.
(b) Diem and Nhu's efforts to end American influence.
(c) The ending of the Democrat majority.
(d) American's desire for revenge and war in Vietnam.
3. What is Truong toc's response to Ho's recommendation that they kill Paul?
(a) The Truong toc declares him harmless.
(b) The Truong toc says enough bloodshed has gone on.
(c) The Truong toc says Paul is more dangerous as a dead martyr.
(d) The Truong toc will consider it.
4. Where does Paul recommend Luong's brother search for Luong's killer?
(c) He does not know.
5. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
(b) An expense account.
(c) Access to top secret documents.
(d) White House approval.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who scoffs at the idea they will admit to killing an American president and destroying the American army with heroin?
2. Who are Stavros Glavanis and Jan Eycken?
3. What does Foley refuse to do?
4. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
5. What is Pigeon used to?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)