|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pigeon used to?
(a) Having lots of good-looking women.
(b) Having lots of money.
(c) Being protected.
(d) Eating well.
2. What is one of Pigeon's weaknesses?
3. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) An expense account.
(b) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
(c) White House approval.
(d) Access to top secret documents.
4. Where does Frankie Pigeon need to be picked up?
5. Who are Stavros Glavanis and Jan Eycken?
(a) Men Paul selects to break Frankie Pigeon.
(b) Cousins who often work for the KGB.
(c) Two cousins who are friends of Frankie Pigeon.
(d) Two Polish former SS troopers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Truong toc deny?
2. What does Wolkowicz want in exchange for keeping Paul out of Vietnamese jails?
3. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
4. Where does Paul recommend Luong's brother search for Luong's killer?
5. What does the Truong toc show Paul?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)