|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
(a) To think about an escape plan.
(b) So he will possibly kill himself.
(c) To worry.
(d) To recover.
2. What will not fail if America learns that JFK is killed in revenge?
(a) The ending of the Democrat majority.
(b) Diem and Nhu's efforts to end American influence.
(c) The North Vietnamese efforts to unite the country.
(d) American's desire for revenge and war in Vietnam.
3. What does the Truong toc show Paul?
(a) A secret document written by Webster.
(b) Molly's picture.
(c) His daughter's picture.
(d) His son's picture.
4. What does Foley believe about Paul and David?
(a) That they are in collusion and will harm the United States.
(b) That David is using Paul for a promotion.
(c) That Paul is using David for information.
(d) He believes Paul is obsessed and questions David's objectivity.
5. What is one of Pigeon's weaknesses?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paul's flaw?
2. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
3. What is Truong toc's response to Ho's recommendation that they kill Paul?
4. What does Foley believe?
5. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)