|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
(a) Insane, illogical, and grotesque.
2. What do the Ngos need?
(a) A large sum of money.
(b) A secret liaision in Washington.
(c) A way to escape.
(d) An American gunman.
3. What does Foley believe?
(a) That JFK deserves to die.
(b) That LBJ needs to be protected more securely.
(c) That Paul is mental.
(d) Paul's assertions.
4. Who scoffs at the idea they will admit to killing an American president and destroying the American army with heroin?
(a) The Truong toc.
(c) Luong's widow.
5. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
(a) To think about an escape plan.
(b) To worry.
(c) So he will possibly kill himself.
(d) To recover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Luong renamed in death?
2. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
3. Where does Paul run?
4. Where does Frankie Pigeon need to be picked up?
5. What is one of Pigeon's weaknesses?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)