|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frankie Pigeon need to be picked up?
2. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) White House approval.
(b) Access to top secret documents.
(c) An expense account.
(d) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
3. Where does Paul recommend Luong's brother search for Luong's killer?
(d) He does not know.
4. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
(a) That they have the motive and the skill to pull off the crime.
(b) That they are basically harmless without the two deceased brothers.
(c) That they are ruthless.
(d) That they never forget a wrong.
5. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
(a) A request for Paul to be reassigned.
(b) A request for Paul to be fired.
(c) A letter to Wolkowicz.
(d) A letter to Webster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Truong toc deny?
2. What must Glavanis and Eycken do to Pigeon's bodyguards?
3. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
4. Who drops through a manhole cover which Paul then closes?
5. Who does Phuoc recommend Paul seek?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)