|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Paul and David meet at the Statler Hotel?
(a) They know the security manager.
(b) They fear eavesdropping.
(c) That is where Paul is staying.
(d) They like the lunch buffet.
2. What is Pigeon used to?
(a) Eating well.
(b) Having lots of money.
(c) Having lots of good-looking women.
(d) Being protected.
3. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) Access to top secret documents.
(b) An expense account.
(c) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
(d) White House approval.
4. Who scoffs at the idea they will admit to killing an American president and destroying the American army with heroin?
(a) Luong's widow.
(b) The Truong toc.
5. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
(a) That they are ruthless.
(b) That they have the motive and the skill to pull off the crime.
(c) That they are basically harmless without the two deceased brothers.
(d) That they never forget a wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Truong toc deny?
2. What do the Ngos need?
3. With what do they bombard Pigeon?
4. Who drops through a manhole cover which Paul then closes?
5. What does the Truong toc show Paul?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)