|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Foley believe?
(a) That JFK deserves to die.
(b) That LBJ needs to be protected more securely.
(c) That Paul is mental.
(d) Paul's assertions.
2. Who once used the Roman villa that Paul drives to?
(a) Mussolini's mistress and the SS.
(b) Hitler and Eva.
(c) The Pope.
(d) General Marshall.
3. Where does Frankie Pigeon need to be picked up?
4. What happens to Paul's car?
(a) It explodes.
(b) It is stolen.
(c) It is painted with graffiti.
(d) It is ransacked.
5. What does Paul tell Glavanis and Eycken to do?
(a) Keep the bodyguard's money.
(b) Drive to Rome.
(c) Go back and eliminate the servant who saw them.
(d) Get some rest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will not fail if America learns that JFK is killed in revenge?
2. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
3. What does Wolkowicz want in exchange for keeping Paul out of Vietnamese jails?
4. What must Glavanis and Eycken do to Pigeon's bodyguards?
5. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)