|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Paul and David meet at the Statler Hotel?
(a) That is where Paul is staying.
(b) They like the lunch buffet.
(c) They know the security manager.
(d) They fear eavesdropping.
2. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
(a) Because he is a communist.
(b) Because he is a super patriot.
(c) Because he is apolitical.
(d) Because he is unstable.
3. What does Foley send to Vietnam with Peggy McKinney's brother?
(a) A request for Paul to be reassigned.
(b) A request for Paul to be fired.
(c) A letter to Webster.
(d) A letter to Wolkowicz.
4. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
(b) Access to top secret documents.
(c) White House approval.
(d) An expense account.
5. Where does Paul recommend Luong's brother search for Luong's killer?
(b) He does not know.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the kidnapping go?
2. What will not fail if America learns that JFK is killed in revenge?
3. What is one of Pigeon's weaknesses?
4. What does Wolkowicz want in exchange for keeping Paul out of Vietnamese jails?
5. What happens to Paul's car?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)