|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drops through a manhole cover which Paul then closes?
2. Who once used the Roman villa that Paul drives to?
(a) Hitler and Eva.
(b) The Pope.
(c) Mussolini's mistress and the SS.
(d) General Marshall.
3. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) Access to top secret documents.
(b) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
(c) An expense account.
(d) White House approval.
4. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
(a) To worry.
(b) To recover.
(c) So he will possibly kill himself.
(d) To think about an escape plan.
5. How does the kidnapping go?
(d) They had to kill several people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Ngos need?
2. Who fires a pistol at Paul as he leaves the Truong toc's home?
3. Who does Phuoc recommend Paul seek?
4. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
5. What must Glavanis and Eycken do to Pigeon's bodyguards?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)