|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David maintain about the Ngos?
(a) That they have the motive and the skill to pull off the crime.
(b) That they never forget a wrong.
(c) That they are basically harmless without the two deceased brothers.
(d) That they are ruthless.
2. With what do they bombard Pigeon?
(c) Dissonant noise.
3. Who are Stavros Glavanis and Jan Eycken?
(a) Two Polish former SS troopers.
(b) Men Paul selects to break Frankie Pigeon.
(c) Two cousins who are friends of Frankie Pigeon.
(d) Cousins who often work for the KGB.
4. What does the Truong toc deny?
(a) A vendetta against Luong.
(b) Access to information Paul desires.
(c) A vendetta agains Ngo Diem.
(d) A plot to kill JFK.
5. Who once used the Roman villa that Paul drives to?
(a) The Pope.
(b) Mussolini's mistress and the SS.
(c) Hitler and Eva.
(d) General Marshall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Pigeon's weaknesses?
2. What germ does Paul pretend he is going to inject in Pigeon?
3. How does Foley label Paul's hypothesis?
4. What does the Truong toc show Paul?
5. What does Foley refuse to do?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)