|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Foley believe about Paul and David?
(a) That they are in collusion and will harm the United States.
(b) He believes Paul is obsessed and questions David's objectivity.
(c) That David is using Paul for a promotion.
(d) That Paul is using David for information.
2. What is Pigeon used to?
(a) Having lots of money.
(b) Eating well.
(c) Being protected.
(d) Having lots of good-looking women.
3. What germ does Paul pretend he is going to inject in Pigeon?
4. Who are Stavros Glavanis and Jan Eycken?
(a) Two Polish former SS troopers.
(b) Two cousins who are friends of Frankie Pigeon.
(c) Cousins who often work for the KGB.
(d) Men Paul selects to break Frankie Pigeon.
5. What does Foley believe?
(a) That Paul is mental.
(b) That JFK deserves to die.
(c) That LBJ needs to be protected more securely.
(d) Paul's assertions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Truong toc show Paul?
2. Where does Paul run?
3. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
4. What does Wolkowicz want in exchange for keeping Paul out of Vietnamese jails?
5. What does Paul tell Glavanis and Eycken to do?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)