|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the kidnapping go?
(c) They had to kill several people.
2. What is Pigeon used to?
(a) Eating well.
(b) Having lots of good-looking women.
(c) Being protected.
(d) Having lots of money.
3. What is Paul's flaw?
(a) Trusting David.
(b) Thinking he is always right.
(c) Thinking he sees every twist in the scenario about JFK's assassination.
(d) Believing that others think the truth will make men free.
4. Who is Paul's contact in the administration?
5. Where does Paul recommend Luong's brother search for Luong's killer?
(b) He does not know.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Glavanis and Eycken do to Pigeon's bodyguards?
2. What does Wolkowicz want in exchange for keeping Paul out of Vietnamese jails?
3. What does the Truong toc show Paul?
4. Why are they giving Pigeon 12 hours alone?
5. Why do the Ngos see Oswald as useful?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)