|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will not fail if America learns that JFK is killed in revenge?
(a) Diem and Nhu's efforts to end American influence.
(b) The ending of the Democrat majority.
(c) American's desire for revenge and war in Vietnam.
(d) The North Vietnamese efforts to unite the country.
2. What is Truong toc's response to Ho's recommendation that they kill Paul?
(a) The Truong toc declares him harmless.
(b) The Truong toc says enough bloodshed has gone on.
(c) The Truong toc says Paul is more dangerous as a dead martyr.
(d) The Truong toc will consider it.
3. What does Paul need to investigate the JFK assassination?
(a) White House approval.
(b) A way to find Oswald's contacts in the USSR.
(c) Access to top secret documents.
(d) An expense account.
4. What must Glavanis and Eycken do to Pigeon's bodyguards?
(a) Not kill them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Drug them.
(d) Interrogate them.
5. What is Luong renamed in death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Phuoc recommend Paul seek?
2. What is one of Pigeon's weaknesses?
3. Why do Paul and David meet at the Statler Hotel?
4. What does Paul tell Glavanis and Eycken to do?
5. Who are Stavros Glavanis and Jan Eycken?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)